Level 2
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): Hobointhepan

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active, i come in on srp everyday

Do you have Discord? Yes, my discord is ItsLydia#2780

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: College- Denied (Applications closed)

What is your motivation for applying?: I personally love writing myself and have a huge imagination that i need to express. Ive always admired journalists and dream to become one! Ive created my character the same as me- with huge imagination and endless dreams.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work? Journalists, research and ****yse various topics whose purpose is to gather information from citizens and news sources by interviewing them in person. Research is of utmost importance to ensure that readers receive correct and informative material. Having a good grasp on grammar and spelling is crucial as well as having the ability to proofread and fact check. Journalists have a central role in ensuring they provide unbiased information and that they report both sides of a story, remaining neutral to avoid influencing someone either way. In reality they should write to provide as much information and facts to allow the reader to make up their own opinion. I also know that when a Journalist goes about their work, they are always seeking to find out the What, When, Why, Where, Who and How. I would look to ensure I cover all these angles when completing my work.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP? They are important to Srp becase they inform players about recent tragedies , events and stories and so much more! They help people who've missed out on local karakura news and helps them catch up with the most recent things. Without reporters/journalists, no one would know what is happening around the world!

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Eliza K. Insante would stand at 5'4" tall, weighing 125 lbs. Dark ginger hair would tumble down her back- a single turquoise streak in her fringe. Her skin tone would be pale her dark blue-green eyes complimenting her light skin colour. She wears a tidy top and skirt- making her look very neat and curt. Her singing makes her incredibly unique. She had loved to sing ever since she was capable to.
Eliza is calm, caring and hardworking. She’s more than happy to meet new friends and her warm fun loving nature sees her make friends with ease. In lots of ways, she acts the same when off and on the job. She is funny and silly at time, but she is also serious and understanding.
BACKSTORY: Eliza was born at Karakura, Japan- where she is living right now.She was raised to be a nice person, working hard in class and always trying to make an effort! But she was shy and nervous, awkwardly raising her hand in school to answer a question. But as she grew older, she learned to become more confident! At 16, she learned how to speak French because of her admirations of Paris and so on. She continued her life with lots of adventures, always wanting to share her made-up stories with t he world!

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Eliza Kentara Insante

Grade: Grade-12

Given Name(s): Eli

Preferred Name: Eliza

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages: French

Nationality: English

Current Location: Currently at in Karakura, Japan

Phone Number: (+81) 280-481-407

Other notes: Have a good day and stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread