mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Journalist Club Announcement!

NukaRndz

Level 53

[!] 10th December 2020 [!]

[Journalist Club]

Snow is falling like glitter, Icicles hanging from the trees. Grab a cup of hot cocoa, and get cozy by a fire while you listen to what I have to say. Hey there Karakura! It’s Ryoko Saiky here, I hope you're enjoying the winter weather. While we're at that I have some news for you about the Journalist club.

Have you ever taken interest in getting your nose into every little bit of information, and sharing it with the world? Now is your chance! Karakuras journalist club is opening up its doors to applications. Get your hats and gloves on, and get ready to take a head-first dive into the highest highs, and lowest lows of the city.

The journalist club is all about spreading the good and bad and keeping everyone informed. If you like to write, and if you like to investigate, we welcome you to try and join our ranks. Know that this job as a journalist is not for the faint of heart, sometimes our topics can be seen as very heartbreaking, while other times what we write about can be very heartwarming and joyful. It’s an all in one package for us, and you have to be prepared to brave both sides of the road, not just one.

Want to know about the benefits of joining the club before you apply?? Well, here they are for you straight up front. You’ll get access to our club room on a daily basis to hang out, as well as do interviews with students if you're interested in doing so. Not only this but you'll gain access to all of the recording equipment used for many of our most recent reports. Pushing that aside you’ll get your name put in on the school journalism website, giving you access to spread the word about so many different topics to the town.

Well, that's going to be it for tonight folks! I hope you enjoyed my short but sweet little report here, and encourage all of you to look into applying if it sounds of interest. Once again, this has been Ryoko Saiky, coming to you from your local journalist club!

-

LINK TO OUR DISCORD:
[https://discord.gg/axVGFK76yr ]

LINK TO THE APPLICATION:
[https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-journalist-format.25466/]

Users who are viewing this thread