1709195736183.png

What is your Minecraft username?:

LithiumLibido
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
Central Standard Time Zone
Describe your activity on the server:
Activity can vary depending on time of day. however, I am usually on everyday for 4 - 6 Hours a day.

Have you been warned/banned If so, why?:
So far throughout 2023, and currently 2024, I haven't broken a rule since.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware that inactivity as well as breaking server rules will result in demotion.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
College Masters: LithiumLibido
Adult: NeckDeepLover

1709195765004.png

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
The Shop I'm applying for is called 'Joy-Boys Auto Parts' It's primarily a store that sells car related items. It's a store I wish to create myself. If not possible to obtain my own space, then I wish to occupy the space Tokki-Yo has.
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
With the addition of the vehicle update for SRP, we think that it will bring light to new roleplay that is the SRP car community. With the shop open, it can be a place where players mingle, talk about cars, and future roleplay that can enhance playing experience for the server. I would want to bring those who are interested in vehicles in general into the shop, as I have a love for cars. Therefore, I would think this is will be an amazing addition.
The idea brewed in my mind as we wanted to explore this aspect. It's very common in Japan to have auto-parts around the country, ironically there isn't one in Karakura, especially with the love of vehicles this community has.
As a modeler, I've seen what people wish to obtain and with this, I can grant them an opportunity to buy the items that pertain to this style of roleplay.
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
What makes the shop unique? With the boom of the SRP car community, there hasn't been a store that's solely about cars. I wish to bring that idea into reality. Us as lovers of speed don't have that outlet to let us enjoy what we love, until now. When I became a modeler for SRP, I wished to bring the glorious concept that is a vehicle. However, enough of me glorifying cars, I also want to bring a different mix of roleplay onto the server, one that shies away from the usual. If accepted, this shop would be the first of it's kind. One that specifies what it wants to sell to the right people.
EVENTS!:
Cars and Bowling: By the end of each month, every weekend (if possible) The store will host a Cars and bowling by the bowling alley.
Joy-Boys Grand Prix: (If allowed by the Government.) A race will be held each season. Podium winners earn trophies and one item of choosing.
Racing week: The television in the shop would tune into the program of a current race. A thrilling moment where people watch which team will win. Winning bets would earn a free item! (Of Manager's choosing.)
What will you sell in your shop?:
What is being sold? From the examples below, I wish to sell Helmets, Car parts, Tools, furniture like flags, tool strollers, even a whole engine block. However, this won't be the only thing as hopefully we can also tailor racing suits, custom to each customer's request. We can also make a line of racing suits that's specific to a racing team. Additionally items like phones, flags, cups, and keychains that pertain to a brand of a car or a team.
The best thing overall, is to sell the customer an amazing roleplay experience with the item they've purchased.
Examples of items:

1709197530663.png

Full list of Items sold:
Tools
Wrench: 30,000 Yen
Torque Wrench: 45,000 Yen
Drills: 50,000 Yen
Screwdriver: 10,000 Yen
Car Diagnostic Radar: 50,000 Yen
Scrap-on Toolbox: 20,000 Yen

Helmets/hats:
Joy-Boy's Helmet: 45,000 Yen
Motorcross Helmet: 30,000 Yen
Fartari Helmet: 30,000 Yen
RedCow Helmet: 30,000 Yen
Skele-Head Helmet: 30,000 Yen
Pika-rat Helmet: 30,000 Yen
Redcow Hat: 15,000 Yen
Fartari Hat: 15,000 Yen
Joy-Boy Hats: 20,000 Yen

Car-Parts:
V6 Engine: 75,000 Yen
Red/Blue/Green/yellow Suspension: 15,000 Yen
Break Rotors: 8,000 Yen
JOY-BOY Steering Wheel: 25,000 Yen
Standard Steering Wheel: 20,000 Yen
Watanabe Rims: 10,000 Yen

Freedom Run Rims: 10,000 Yen
Corelli Tires: 7,000 Yen
Turbocharger: 25,000 Yen

Furniture:
Brine's Racing chairs: 30,000 Yen
Scar-co Bucket Seat: 30,000 Yen
Scrap-On Tool Stroller: 65,000 Yen
BMV Flag: 10,000 Yen
RedCow Racing Flag: 10,000 Yen
Fartari Racing flag: 10,000 Yen
Nisana Nismo Flag: 10,000 Yen
Racing Sim: 80,000 Yen

Misc.:
Team Keychain: 5,000 Yen
Car Magazine: 2,000 Yen
Team Backpack: 7,000 Yen
Tailored Racing Suit: 75,000 Yen

1709195765004.png

Employee Rules:
The rules for Employees are simple.
1. Do not bring outside problems into the store. "Weaving spiders come not here."
This is to assure that everyone within the shop keeps their creed. Whoever you have problems with should stay outside as to keep the business simple and whole.
2. Please respect both Customers and Employees alike.
Similar to the rule above, we must keep the store clean and innocent, any crime committed in the store can result in termination.
3. Do not Steal.
Stealing both money and items can result of termination and arrest.
4. Must have a Semi-clean record to apply.
Any application will be thoroughly viewed, as to avoid any problems with the store and the law.
5.Good reputation both OOCLY and ICLY.
SRP has it's fair share of bad apples, anyone acting defiant or reckless will be reported to the police, and any OOCLY rules will be reported to staff.
6. You must be active in the server.
Any inactivity for 6 or more Months may result in demotion or termination, unless given an actual reason for such.
7. Provide premier customer service.
With any customer or employee, apply the most upmost roleplay and engagement. Lackluster behavior and actions will be looked down upon.
8. Listen to your higher up.
The Owner and Managers should have the best interest with the store and it's employees. Anyone abusing their role will be demoted.
9. Please follow the rules of the Shop.
Any rules that are broken will be viewed by the higher-ups. This will determine your termination or demotion.
10. Have fun!
Best of all, be yourself, and have fun.
How many employees do you plan to have?:
The amount of employees will determine the success of the store.
STORE OWNER: Ito Watanabe. [1/1]
The purpose of the storekeeper is to oversee everything in the store. He will be the face of Joy-Boys, along with his son, Naganori Watanabe. Each and every idea and rules must go to him before signing off. He will be responsible of managing inventory and responsible with opening the store and it's employees.
Managers: [3/3]
Manager's role is to keep the employees in check. Along with the Store owner, they will determine who will be hired, and may step in if the storekeeper isn't available.
Employees: [1/10]
Employees role is to organize inventory, cashiering and cleaning up the store. They will be the ones keeping the store afloat, bringing in premier customer service.
Trial Employees: [0/?]
Trail employee's role is to test the waters for both themselves and to us. If trusted enough, they will be promoted to employee. We expect the best of the best to be in the shop.
Employee uniforms:
Higher ups:

1709197001203.png

Employees:

1709197136704.png

1709195765004.png

IN CHARACTER INFO
Ito Watanabe
1709198812085.png1709198838801.png

BIOGRAPHY:
Ito Watanabe is a 48 year old man, with rugged eyes and a stubble on his face. Ito's expression is that of a scolding father, yet despite his angry looking face, he's nothing but a kind man. Unless you mess with his shop, of course. Ito grew up in the touges of Japan and was at the height of the start of illegal street racing. At 18, He joined a racing gang known as NISANA RIDERS, as each member drove tuned and modified Nisana cars. Ito was known as 'Godzilla' as his driving style was rather aggressive. Ito's personal vehicle was a Nisana Skyline GTR R32, and this car was modified with new coil overs, rims, body kit, and a massive bi-turbo RB26DETT engine. However, in one race, Ito would crash his Skyline, completely totaling his vehicle, luckily with the invention of the cage roll, Ito managed to survive the horrifical crash. This doesn't stop his love for racing, as he begins to look to higher skies, quitting honorably from the NISANA RIDERS. Being a successful racer, Ito wanted to look ascend beyond simple street racing.

Ito Watanabe occasionally put his car into the Fuji Speedway in Japan, testing the track and learning how to race professionally. There was a racing event in the Fuji Speedway for individual teams. Ito called his team, Joy-Boys. His pit stop were family friends, and some members of his old gang who wanted to change their ways. During qualifications, Ito managed to secure a position of 5th place. As the racing weekend started, Ito managed to race through every 20 laps or so. Finishing in podium as 3rd place. This was no easy feat and turned heads from spectators and business men alike. One of these businesses were Nisana themselves.

Throughout the years he'd race for Nisana with the Nisana Skyline GTR R34.
1709200097040.png
He would secure
WINS: 23
PODIUMS: 56
ENTRIES: 335
As his last Entry was the : 1999 GT Endurance

Ito Watanabe retired from racing as he had a newborn on the way, his first son, Naganori Watanabe. Settling down in a small town of Nikko City, near the Irohazaka touge. As his son gets older, Naganori (Nori for short) would gain the same passion as his father had when he was younger. At 16, Nori would obtain Ito's old racing car. Modifying it to his liking alongside his father.
1709200523153.png
Beginning to pick up what his father has started.

As the years go by, Ito wanted to give what the community has given him, as the new era of street racing begins, Ito wants to provide the tools to these new racers. He starts with creating Joy-Boys, a name he used for his starting races. Alongside his son, a pioneer of the racing community in Karakura, they both open a son-and-pop store, selling racing merchandizing, tools, parts, and others alike. Thus being the pillar of the racing community.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread