mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Jqshuas - RE Assistant Teacher Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoureDeadSir

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

In-Game Name:

Jqshuas.

Do you have discord?
Yes, my discord is josh's tea#9510.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, I have it was for a reason that was considered "AvoidRP" because I had to do something in real life. I know now that this cannot happen again, but if it does then I must suffer the consequences.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I don't really post too much on forums because I don't feel like I need to. When I post, it’s mostly an application for a position, support, etc. I roleplay on SRP very frequently and I would enjoy improving on my role-playing skills by becoming a teacher assistant.
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Assistant Teacher.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role I have chosen in the school is Assistant Teacher because my character's fiance [Lance Watson Chizuru] told me we should become teachers and I chose to assist his class. The assistant teacher's job may vary depending on the needs of the teacher. If a teacher needs a copy of a specific assignment, the assistant teacher may help by photocopying more. If the teacher is hosting a game in their class, an assistant teacher may aid in organizing students into different groups. The assistant teacher works to reduce the workload that a teacher would have if they were managing a class on their own.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I will be ICly fired if I do not meet the requirements of an assistant teacher. Arguing with being fired is very immature and can cause other major consequences throughout the community and server.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:

Yes, I know how to seriously roleplay I have roleplayed in many different ways such as gangrp, studentrp, this is why I would like to try to roleplay as an assistant teacher.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experience in gangrp studentrp; etc I also want to experience being a teacher to students.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/youredeadsir-assistant-teacher-application.31302/ Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-youredeadsir.31003/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-youredeadsir-re-apply.30793/ Accepted.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would at first give the student a warning. If they didn't stop and continued to be disrespectful, I'd send them to detention. The behavior of the student is disrespectful so I'd have them write a written apology. If needed I would go to a higherup to see about getting the student suspended.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Assuming that the job requested, while hazardous, is still safe enough to do, I would follow any guidelines necessary to reduce the risk of harm to myself. This includes gloves, training, or any other necessary precautions to ensure the safety of myself and possibly even those around me. If the job is not safe enough to do, I would stand my ground and refuse.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would react by asking them why they would do what they are doing and try to persuade them not to. If they continue I would be forced to call the police and tell them what they were doing and make sure they stop them from doing that dangerous job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would act with enjoyment while in the break room getting coffee offering anyone else in there one before sitting down with my own. I'd talk to the other teachers about things such as long days, jokes, etc. I would probably start drawing pictures on the paper while drinking coffee possibly spilling it onto the paper. I'd laugh about it with the other teachers in the break room.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd go get papers from the closet also grabbing the original copy of the assignment heading to the printer copying the [amount] he needed.
/me He'd walk over to the [student] that asked a question about the assignment squatting down near the desk showing the [student] how to do the question at the same time not giving him the complete answer but giving it in parts to help the [student] understand it better.
/me He'd walk the [student] to the nurse that got [injured] telling the nurse what happened to the student then walking back to the classroom.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Takashi 'Taka' Kyeon Shimasu.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Kyeon Shimasu.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in Mathematics
Year of Graduation: 2019.
Major(s): Mathematics.
Minors: Biological Sciences and Chemistry.

Backstory
Takashi ‘Taka’ Kyeon Shimasu is a French male adopted by Shimasu and soon to find out that he is a half-blood Kyeon soon meeting his family he learns Korean and he had learned French as a baby. Throughout Takashi’s Life, he learns how to fight from MJ ‘Lucifer’ Shimasu. In an act by someone, MJ was badly injured, not being able to talk for the rest of his life. Takashi was devastated and started training more to be just as good at MJ as soon as possible. Many things happened to Takashi throughout his life such as being the best man at a wedding. Soon being proposed to by Lance Watson Chizuru after saying yes they have been engaged for a while soon planning to get married to James Taketa Garcia Shimasu as the Best-man because he was Takashi’s best male friend. Takashi started hanging out with his half-blood family “Kyeons”. They played games such as Volleyball, and Dodgeball Takashi plays Volleyball more often now and meets with his family most of the time. Takashi soon meets Lance’s Father after meeting Lance’s dad Takashi introduced Shimasu’s and the Kyeon’s to Lance they were all surprised to hear that Takashi and Lance were already engaged. Lance proposed becoming a teacher and after a few years of that becoming the new owners of Lance’s family restaurant “kurasu” Takashi agreed to Lance’s Proposal Takashi soon started studying to become an assistant teacher while Lance was studying to become a Teacher. Studying in the major of Mathematics they both finished their degree and now they have been teaching for sometime now soon to have more fun teaching students as they planned to do in their life while they are still having a part-time job in kurasu they now are working full time being Teachers.

The motivation for Joining KHS:
I have always wanted to be a teaching assistant while roleplaying in other ways gangrp studentrp etc. I want to experience being an assistant teacher since I have always wanted to be one I would gladly drop the roleplays that I do know to become an assistant teacher.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants because I will work as hard as I can to be the best assistant teacher I can be. I will even put in extra time when I'm not busy doing things in real life. I really want to be an assistant teacher if you would give me this chance, I promise I won't let you down.
Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 344
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Teaching Assistant, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread