players online

Jubasim Helvete Amo-Jett | Adult Biograph

Mocha

Level 11
humansoulz
humansoulz
Omega+
Disclaimer:
This character belongs to @miss fiend and everything besides appearance is to not be used icly. Format belongs to @miss fiend

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

Alive

Full Name:
Jubasim Helvete Amo-Jett

Ethnicity:
Mexican-British

Birthday:
November 21st

Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

Onrain

╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯
[IMG]

⭑────────⭑
Juba's Voice

Height:
5’0

Weight:
120lbs

Skin Tone:
Tan but Pale

Appearance:

Desc:
Long Calico Hair flows down to her back. Juba's makeup has soft eyeliner with glossy lips, Following her makeup would be natural mismatched eyelashes. She would have a Red Dragon tattoo from her sleeve to her ankle, along with Bandages on her thighs, ribs, lower tummy and An Oni carving on her back. Smells of Miss Dior Eau de Parfum`

Scent:
Miss Dior Eau de Parfum

Backstory:
W.I.P

⭑────────⭑

˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

FEARS:
✗ Akimitsu K. Togomi (Deathly Terrified)
“ You… Terrify me beyond belief. I will never fall prey to your games again.”

✗ Sanitizer (Hesitantly Scared)
“ It stings, Mama!! I don't like it! Please don't make me use it! “

✗ Frogs (Shakingly Scared)
“ They.. don't taste good alive… Why are they so goddamn slimy!?! Where does it come from!?! “

✗ Spiders (TERRIFIED)
“ WHY DO THEY HAVE 8 LEGS? WHY ARE THEY HAIRY!?! WHAT THE FUCK!?! GET IT OFF OF ME!?! “

✗ Platypus’ (Creeped out)
“ EW THEY LOOK LIKE A DUCK MIXED WITH A FURRY ALLIGATOR!?! HELLO!?! “

˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

LOVERS

-

SIBLINGS
Ren Aiuchi - BLOOD - (Little Brother) - Alive
W.I.P

Es-Eum Amorosa - BLOOD - (Little Brother) - Alive
W.I.P

Dezmond Paris-Amorosa (Brother) - Alive
Caramel!! Juba loves Dezmond with her whole heart, They're the lil coffee crew! He calls her Mocha and She calls him Caramel, Theres nothing she wouldnt do for Dezzy, She protects and attacks >:) They're practically 4lifers!!

Zacharaya Paris-Amorosa (Brother) - Alive
Zachy! Her older brother! He's a hard one to really explain, Juba does love him a lot especially since him and Dezzy got back into town! They all hangout alot of the time!

Elijah Jett- (Brother) - Alive
ELIJAHHHH, Her Brother!. Her partner in crime! She loves him as well, Although he can be a bit ****y at times.

Mist K. Helvete - (Relative) - Alive
Mist is her Aunt, Although her older sister figure Ion introduced them, They got closer then before after Ion's passing. Juba trusts Mist's opinion over anyone elses. No matter whom that person is.

Keiko BA Jin-Ryuk - (BESTIE FOR THE RESTIE) - Alive
Like said in Akai's thing, Keiko and Juba met when Juba was drunk.. To be fair Juba cant really remember a lot about Keiko around this time since she was drinking a lot, Soon enough she stopped her drinking and became closer to Keiko, Adoring her every step, adoring keiko's every sentence. That is her best friend, She would die for this woman. Keiko had always been there for Juba, Even when she had to go to Mexico for a few months, Keiko still visited her, even if it was just once.. Not many people did that.

JUBASIM'S FAVORITES:
Spotify

ART

By:
Tackyknot

Users who are viewing this thread