YahBoiMomo

Level 0
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?:Tadoka Auroras
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):§ēćçşýMőmø#1023
Do you have a microphone?Yes
List your timezone and country:EST USA
How active are you on the server?:Yes im on everyday except Saturdays
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):Banned for using emoticons in icly chat
Link any past applications below:https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.40708/

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:Judge.
What is your motivation for applying?:Money,Justice, and i always wanted to become a judge.
Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:Not really since its my first time Im going to see how it goes.My main goal is to put the guilty in jail.
Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?:Yes, i am aware.
Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc):Yes,i do.
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:Yes.
Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:Yes.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?:Yes i understand completely.
Summarize what your position does in the town:the judge is responsible for insuring that the law is followed,and for those who don't get punished and be set for an example for everyone letting them know that "Your actions have consequences".

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name:Tadoka Auroras.
Preferred name & Title:Tadoka or Momo.
Current age? (25+):25
Past job experiences?:No,this will be my first job.
What plans do you have for the town?:I don't really have any I'm going to see it through and see how it plays out.
What jobs will you execute with this position? My job is to insure that the law is followed.
Do you practice any sort of religion?:I do.
How did you get into politics?:I became qualified,i Volunteered,and i Got involved in local government.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:No, i don't.
Nationality & Born location:Russian,Mexican Born in Japan.
Fluent languages: (Underline your native):Japanese Russian.

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

- Thanks for taking the time to apply however after reviewing your application it has been denied

Users who are viewing this thread