PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

deadends

Previous bans (include appeal links):
N/A

Discord Tag:
Mallow#3512

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do, and I don’t mind using it! I normally stay muted in calls unless I am unable to use /looc, if I am asked something directly or when I feel comfortable to talk.

Timezone & Country:
CST ( UTC - 6:00 ) United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
Joining almost six months ago, I have logged on the server almost everyday since the first time I logged on. The time I wake up usually determines the time I get on,tending to get on pretty early in the morning and stay long into the afternoon. On average, I hang around online on the server for 6 - 12 hours, my time usually being spread out throughout my four accounts I have dedicated toward different characters and roles. To my time as a simple student, to the hollow existence as an adult, to the very hectic life as EMS staff, I have loved most of my time on the server and I look forward to my future time online.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for Judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Being able to meet more people in SRP and the ability to branch out into the different factions of the server is a big motivation for applying. Not only do I look forward to seeking out new interactions that being a judge may offer me, but I am excited to be a part of a big thing that made me love the government faction, the trials! I know the cases aren’t everything but after attending a plethora of those held, I’ve loved every moment of them. I strive to be a part of what brings the government faction together.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do. As the Karakura laws and Constitutional rights are subject to change and update as time goes on, I am sure to check the document and re-read it to make sure I am completely up to date.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
As most people here in the very lovely town of Karakura, they wish to improve it, to possibly put a dent in the horrendous amount of crime. To make some changes. My character isn’t much different after witnessing what goes on and what seems to be normal in Karakura after moving here not too long ago. While the pathway to the bench as a judge is a grueling process for Oleksiy, he’d do it all over again to become one of many, torch bearers of justice for the town.

While my goals are similar to my motivation to apply, I want to make a reputation for my character. I hope to make him known for being well written and well known in SRP. I hope to help with and be a part of any government faction events that may be held.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A judge holds a vital position in court function. It’s their job to act as neutral, unbiased referee in any case they are in, overseeing the legislative process of policymaking. While the most flashy aspect of their work revolves around delivering the ultimate verdict of trials alongside other judges, they are also tasked with delivering legal decisions, hosting hearings pre-public trials, and keeping an accurate record of the hearings they facilitate. Interpreting the application of law is one of a judge’s greatest responsibilities.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I am aware that when I am accepted, I can be removed from the position for any OOC or IC reason.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand all the expectations and I highly look forward to dedicating myself and putting my all into the role and the government faction.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any and all OOC bias to anyone on the job will result in punishment. In any scenario, OOC bias would ruin an interaction held in the courtroom.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agreed to follow the rules of the Government Faction.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I have a lot of free-time on my hands, most already spent on the server. I’ll be able to attend weekly meetings and any events that may come up. If something comes up, or my ever-changing sleep schedule gets in the way of anything, I’ll be sure to DM the faction lead on discord.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Oleksiy Vinogradov

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Oleksiy, ( Preferred ) Mr. Vinogradov

Current age:

Date of birth:
18th of December, 1984

Academic Degree:
Bachelor in Law
PHD in Criminal Justice
Doctor of Jurisprudence

Major(s):
Political science, criminology

Minor(s):
Psychology, history

Work experience:
In 2002, after I had earned my highschool diploma, I performed well in school and took to an early interest in law in hopes to follow in my father’s footsteps, earning not only my diploma, but a scholarship. I managed to get into a good college after I graduated, earning my bachelor’s degree four years later. I interned and studied underneath my father as I was in school for both my PHD and my Doctor of Jurisprudence. Where he went, I followed, shadowing him for any case he was hired for. He was a grand attorney and I strived to follow and work beside him in the law firm he owned.

I completed my education at the age of twenty-eight, finally being able to take a break from schooling, I took a year to intern with different attorneys, lawyers and judges alike. After almost six long years of being a lawyer I was contacted by a member of a search committee. They’d heard my name, and asked if I was interested in becoming a judge. The arduous part was once the process started, to be transferred into such a role. It took one year for my title to progress officially from lawyer to judge. I have spent the last two years of my life dedicating myself to my career.

Political background:
As I have stated above, I am no stranger to the courtroom. I have experience working as a lawyer at a few law firms when I was in my late twenties, going into my early and mid thirties. I know working under the laws of Ukraine is different from Japan's’, I aim to educate myself and to help the city.

Nationality & born location:
Ukrainian. | Suzdal, Russia

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Ukrainian, Japanese, Learning Russian

Criminal record:

N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I am not new to the industry in any shape or form, I have been a practicing lawyer for almost ten years, and I’ve interned for many judges in my past and otherwise enjoyed my experience. I’ve sat in many courts as an assistant, drafting opinions to the judge I was interning for; and seeing.

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I've decided to keep this application on PENDING

Your application was great, unfortunately we decided that others stood out a little more to us at the moment. I'll keep this application pending until more spots open up, if you'd like to have this application removed/denied please DM me on discord at: oZinth#0001

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Unfortunately I've decided to DENY this application.

Thank you for applying for the Government faction, we loved your application, however we had to deny it due to you already being a member of KPD, and unfortunately we don't allow KPD members to join the Government Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread