Discord Tag:
whisperthefallen

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
GMT-5 | EST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I don't have a definitive schedule for my activity on the server, but I can give a rough outline of how a regular day is for me. Usually, during the weekdays, I'm at work and get on around 4 PM-4:30 PM and stay on until around 11 PM to 12 AM. This is the most consistent time with a few exceptions, like when I have things planned, which isn't too often. The weekends are a different story, but I'm typically on around 11 AM and get off anywhere between 12 AM to 2 AM.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a few reasons. The main one is that I enjoyed the short time I spent within the faction the first time around. I liked interacting with others and having a judge character, and I want to be part of the faction for as long as possible. Secondly, I genuinely enjoy things related to criminal justice, and that includes the judge's work in the faction; it's something I'm quite passionate about. In terms of my character's motivation, I believe it would be a great turn of events and contribute to his development, as he follows in his adoptive father's footsteps to become a government worker.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I've read and understand Karakura’s laws and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
For me personally, I want to return to the government faction and remain there for as long as possible. I also want to gain more experience in other types of roleplay beyond what I've been doing and learn how to navigate various situations in RP. This position would help me achieve these goals. As for my character, I want Ken to experience character development beyond what he's currently limited to as a 12th grader. Giving him this position of responsibility would allow him to mature and assume new duties, which align with his character's planned growth.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
In SRP, much like in real life, the judge is responsible for interpreting the law and determining the sentences for defendants. They attend trials, officiate marriages, approve adoption papers, review cases for trials, and issue restraining orders, among other tasks. In the Japanese judicial system, judges play a very active role, focusing on written statements and judicial oversight. Unlike systems like the US, where judges often have a more passive role, Japanese judges even question witnesses and investigate the facts.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware and understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
For the most part, I will be able to, but some things may come up hindering my ability to attend certain times.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
"My name is Ken Nescu!"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"Hm? Well, I’m not one for formalities, but if it’s needed, Mr. Nescu."

Current age:
"As of a few months ago? I'm 25 years old!"

Date of birth:
"I was born on January 24th!"

Academic Degree:
Doctor of Juridical Science

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Law

Minor(s):
Philosophy, Psychology

Work experience:
"I don’t have much, if any, job experience, honestly. Aside from working as a cashier when I was 18 for a short amount of time, I mostly focused on schooling and education. In my free time, I did odd jobs like helping people with groceries or making food for someone—nothing too big, just enough to get by. That’s about the extent of my work experience."

Nationality & born location:
"I was raised in Japan and am a citizen, but I was born in America."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"Well, of course, Japanese. I learned Greek to connect with my father, and was born into a Spanish-speaking family, so Spanish is my native language."

Criminal record:
"None! I try not to get into too much trouble."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Well, despite my appearance, I already have quite a bit of experience with the laws of Karakura since I’ve lived here my entire life. I’ve also had firsthand experience with government-related matters since my father, a government worker, has been instilling that knowledge in me ever since I told him what I wanted to be. In addition, my degree speaks to my skill and ability to be a judge. Overall, I have what not many can claim to have—experience. Experience with the law, having seen many try and fail to run from it, and experience with government work as a whole, thanks to my father’s dedication to teaching me, along with my many professors.”​

Users who are viewing this thread