SkellyFace
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):

Manggo#3268
Do you have a microphone?

Yes
List your timezone and country:

GMT+3
How active are you on the server?:

I play when I am bored or when I am not studying, that would be usually at night for me, I play 5/7 days in the week and play for around 3-4hours longer on Saturdays, if I am not online it means I have class or I had Wi-Fi problems.
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

None
Link any past applications below:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.36761/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application.36951/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-application.40922/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kaitos-caretaker-application.43545/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.44604/ (Accepted)

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:

Judge
What is your motivation for applying?:

Ever since I was young, I used to watch these courtroom videos and crime channels, it really interests me how a judge can expose someone and give justice to the one in the right, I understand this is the most important role in the courtroom, and I want to experience the roleplaying in the courtroom, I have been wanting to apply for a city role for a while now, and I couldn't decide on which one, but when I saw there was a judge role, I didn't hesitate to apply. My views on things change depending on what people tell me, I can never believe someone without listening to the other side, it just feels wrong to me, it is hard for me to be biased. Lately I have been running out of things to roleplay, most of my friends are inactive so this is a good chance to apply for an exciting role.
Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:

Yes, my character is a very observant one, he focuses a lot on detail when he is talking to someone are just listening into conversations, Kaito was always in the middle when it came to fights or issues in his family or friends, not taking any sides, He is also a good listener when he is quiet. He hopes to give people what they deserve, either its justice or being exposed for their wrong doings. He was always mature every since he was young and isn’t really a joking person, he would focus a lot of studying law and make sure he is doing everything right.

Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?:

Yes, I am aware.
Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc):

That destroys the purpose of being a judge, so yes
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:

Yes, they are very understandable
Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:

Yes, they are very understandable laws that are easy to memorize.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?:

Yes I do, I did my research
Summarize what your position does in the town:

A judge is a person who uses the law to solve an issue between two people, they are unbiased and judge people fairly without any type of discrimination.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name:

Kaito Ichinose Naamah
Preferred name & Title:

Mr. Kaito
Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:

Delivery Man in Tokyo (16 years old)

Lawyer in Tokyo (25 years old)
What plans do you have for the town?:

I plan to make the town as equal as possible; everyone gets what they deserve, wither in a negative way or positive, I’ll do my job right and make the most out of the courtroom trying to get all the details that can be useful in the case. Having a good judge in town would make people feel more safe.
What jobs will you execute with this position?

Using law as my guide, I will listen the prosecuting and defending parties, asking them important questions to make the case more clear and using the evidence and the law to give a sentence to the right person for the right reason.
Do you practice any sort of religion?:

Atheist
How did you get into politics?:

When I was young I watched courtroom shows on TV, they were really enjoyable to watch, a few years go by and I forget about the courtroom shows and continue on my education, I worked as a delivery man to get some money to get into Karakura high school, after 2 years I got in I had to think about my future. I wasn’t a creative person and I didn’t have any hobbies, all I wanted was a job that can help over people, which then reminded me of the courtroom shows I used to watch, I am a very good listener and I enjoy puzzles so I studied law in college, this gave me a bigger idea of what I was getting into, it was hard but fun, I worked hard for 4 years until I graduated at 22 years old, I tried looking for a job outside of Karakura and I found one in Tokyo as a lawyer, I experienced bribing which I didn’t accept, these type of people I didn’t help with their case, being a lawyer taught me a lot about being a judge and I was a lawyer for 6 years, involved in many different cases.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:

None
Nationality & Born location:

Japanese / Korea Daegu
Fluent languages: (Underline your native):

Japanese / Korean​

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however we have decided to deny your application.​

Users who are viewing this thread