Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Loboken

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I have 2 bans. The first was in 2018 for ERP. I was young and immature, and I understand the reasoning behind it. Linked to this ban was a ban for bypassing, since I attempted to log back on to join my friends. The second was again for bypassing, but was completely accidental. In February 2022, a while after I rejoined the server, I logged onto the perm banned account I had gotten banned on, which then proceeded to me being banned again for bypassing. I appealed and was unbanned in March of 2022. I have learned from these experiences and have kept my record clean since!

Appeal Link: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.47780/

Discord Tag:
Rexypoo#3334

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I have a working microphone.

Timezone & Country:
EST & United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I am a very active member of the community. Ever since I joined in early 2022, I have been active for many hours a day. If I am not on the server, I am always available on discord to be reached out to. I am currently in University, which takes up a good amount of time, but my finals are approaching, which will only give me more time to be active.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for judge is to be a part of a new type of roleplay. I want to meet new members of the community, and overall experience more of what the server has to offer. I have been on the server for over a year and have jumped fully into other types of roleplay with other factions, and I want to adventure into the government faction as well. I have heard many good things about the group from my friends who are in the faction, and I want to get my own opinion on the group and make memories with more people.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read and fully understand Karakura’s laws and constitutional rights. I will follow the laws down to the letter and will protect these rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My personal goal for me getting this role is again to be more involved in the server. I have slowly been expanding my groups in the server, and want to further step out of my comfort zone. I’ve been interested in the government faction for a while now, and after I let some time pass between my previous application to now, I have only had that desire grow more. I want to do something fun and entertaining.

As for the goal for my character is to help the town she was born and raised in. Kure has seen a lot happen in the town, and has also witnessed Japan outside of Karakura and see how their system worked. She wishes to fix a lot of the issues that she has seen in the town. She wants to help make the town prosper, and she chooses to do it the way she knows how.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Judges are individuals who remain neutral as they oversee court cases. They must hear both sides of a trial, listen to their arguments for their innocence or guilt, look over the evidence provided to them, and decide on a verdict for the trial. They also have to keep order in the court to make sure that the prosecution and defense are able to get their points across in the allotted time. Judges also are tasked with giving warrants to the KPD if and when they are needed.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that I can be subject to removal at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to my position if accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any OOC bias will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings and events!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Kure Kaseya

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 13th, 1991

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Major(s):
Criminology and Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Psychology and Creative Writing

Work experience:
“I worked since I was young. I lived on the more rural parts of Karakura, north of the town and highschool and college. I helped my family work on the family farm. I was always the youngest of the generation, so it did take me a lot more effort to keep up. However, this did build up my work ethic and determination. I had to work after I was finished with my schoolwork.”

“When I made it to highschool, I applied to many jobs. Many of which have come and go. I worked both retail and service jobs, as a cashier, chef, or waitress. I even made my way up to be a manager at a few shops before I left for college. I stayed in Karakura for two years for my bachelor’s degree, but then moved to Kyoto for my masters degree. While I lived there, I worked more part-time jobs, as well as became a tutor to help other struggling students.”

“After my graduation, I became a judge in Kyoto. I worked primarily with criminal cases, but I have dipped my hands into civil and other types of trials. I was a judge for 7 years back at Kyoto, but I grew homesick and chose to resign and return to Karakura. At first, I wanted to resume my judge career back at home, but there were no open positions, so I chose to work in the school as a creative writing professor. I kept the position as I got myself acquainted with the town again, due to its many changes.”

Political background:
“While I do not have recent any political background from my family, one of my far ancestors was a governor of Karakura during the Azuchi-Momoyama period. I studied for years in university for a position such as this. I have memorized each and every page of the laws and constitution. I also have seven years of previous work as a judge in Kyoto, working in a court. I am passionate that this is the right course of action for me in my stage of life.”

Nationality & born location:
Japanese | Karakura, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I am a good candidate for this job due to my being passionate about this position. I want nothing more than to help the people, especially the ones of my hometown. I have lived here for the majority of my life, and have seen many people come and go. Everyone has an impact on the town in some way, and being a member of the government will allow me to make a positive impact for the people. I myself have experienced the changing of the mayor of the town more times than I can remember. I wish to support the current mayor to better my home, and I will prove it with my own work and effort.”

“I am a hardworking, open-minded, and creative individual, among other things. I have already been someone that my students could look up to, and I plan to make that true with anyone I encounter. I may not be the most talkative person around, I make sure to listen to everything that is said to me and only speak when necessary. This has proven to be a blessing throughout my life, and has also added more weight to my words, leading those who I am speaking with to understand what I am saying and making a change. I have an expansive vocabulary and know how to defuse situations if needed with words. This position will allow me to achieve my goal of bettering the town.”​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:
  • Please contact me via Discord, Aania#0117, to start the process and get you set up!​

Welcome to the Government Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread