What is your in-game name?:
UnavailablePenny (Alt)
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Pennysgone#2700
Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
List your timezone and country:
EST, USA
How active are you on the server?: I'm on for the majority of the week, averaging 4-5 hours a day.
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):

No.
Link any past applications below:
JSL Application [Accepted]
School Nurse Application [Accepted]
Doctor Application [Denied]
Korean Language Application [Accepted]
Russian Language Application [Accepted]
News Reporter Application [Accepted]

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:
The Judge position.
What is your motivation for applying?:
I've never been involved in the legal side of SRP and I'd like to take the opportunity to do so without involving myself in any combat scenarios. I think it'd be fun to expand my roleplay experience and apply my logic skills and mellow temper to a position in which I believe I'd be a good fit. It also gives me a chance to have an adult character rather than another character involved with the school, which is important when trying to bring diversity into my roleplaying experience. I've witnessed several unfair scenarios within SRP, therefore a huge chunk of the reasoning behind my motivation to apply is to be involved in preventing those kinds of issues.
Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:
I don't have any out-of-the-ordinary plans with this role, I more so plan to make a huge effort to play it well. The whole point of the role is to provide an unbiased opinion during a trial, which is always harder than it sounds. I'm not applying to get tipsy with power, I'm applying to give a fair chance to those who put forth the effort to get a trial. Overall, I just plan to play my part and provide a good roleplay experience to those around me.
Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?:
Yes, I'm aware.
Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc):
Yes, I do.
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes.
Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
I've read through them several times, so I'm most definitely familiar.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I'm confident I am.
Summarize what your position does in the town:
In town, the judge attends court sessions in which they review cases and make unbiased decisions. This could be determining the innocence of a candidate who committed or was involved in a violation of the law or keeping order during a negotiation between two sides.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name:
Tsuru Hatanaka
Preferred name & Title:
Ms. Hatanaka
Current age? (25+):
Past job experiences?:
I've worked as a clerk under a judge in a nearby town, as well as a receptionist in my earlier days.
What plans do you have for the town?:
I plan on making the most logical decisions when it comes to all cases, focusing strictly on backed-up evidence rather than my own opinion.
What jobs will you execute with this position?:
Review court cases, keep order and decide the result of a case (either alone or as a panel).
Do you practice any sort of religion?:
No.
How did you get into politics?:
I first took an interest in politics during high school. I was always interested in debating topics, whether they were small, silly issues or current world issues. I was originally on the path to becoming a defense attorney, however getting a judgeship piqued my interest more. I found it more rewarding in the long run, considering the fact that I pride myself on not emotionally involving myself in the topics. I felt that I would excel more in the position of a Judge rather than as an attorney.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
I have a squeaky clean record.
Nationality & Born location:
Japanese & Karakura, Japan
Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Japanese, JSL

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
DENIED
. . .
- Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny
this application for the following reasons.

REASON(s):
- The spots for this role have already been filled
Nonetheless, I do suggest that you apply when there is another open spot!

. . .​

Users who are viewing this thread