Level 6
jugheads
jugheads
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

[IGN (In-Game Name):]

jugheads.

[Previous bans:]
I had one, which was resolved. It was due to staff disrespect.

[Describe your activity on the server:]
I'm on almost all the time.

[Which time zone are you in?]
EST.

[Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?]
caz#0999

[Do you have a microphone [Required]:]
Yes, I do have a microphone.

[List your current and past applications:]
I have too many but can sum it up.

JOBS;
Surgeon [ACCEPTED]
Head-Nurse [ACCEPTED]
Tutor [ACCEPTED]
Officer [DENIED]

LANGUAGES;
Korean [ACCEPTED]
Slovak [ACCEPTED]
JSL [ACCEPTED]
French [ACCEPTED]

[What is your motivation for applying?:]
I've been in all types of career choices. I haven't yet been a KPD officer. I feel as if I would be accepted it would widen my roleplaying experiences throughout the servers. I also would like to make the beautiful city of Karakura a safer place for civilians.

[Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?]
I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct and will study them more.

[What knowledge do you have of Police Work?]
If it's a personal experience, I do not have any. Yet, if it's an understanding of them. I understand the regulations they have to follow. I haven't done any arrests, or searches due to not being on the team. But that is what the training is for, and learning over time. I understand how the roles work, and how people prove to rank up.

[Why is Police important to SchoolRP?]
The Karakura Police Department is important to the city because it's the only way the city stays clean. They handle calls, involving all sorts of crimes. If they weren't there the city streets would fill with blood and crime. They handle most of the daily problems in an instant.

[Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?]

Yes, I fully understand this.

[Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?]
I fully understand and will promise my dedication to the role. I will also deal with any consequences if needed.

[Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?]
I do fully understand this, and if I am online I will be there.

[Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?]
I am aware of this, and will not be taking anything OOCly, it is just a game overall.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

[Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?]

Ondoej Sabol would be a fit male, standing at the height of 6'3. His hair would be quite long and wavy hair, consisting of one very dark color of black. He would usually be dressed up formally, even on the job. Always including, some sort of appropriate manner. He would usually be quite enthusiastic. His dull face would be accompanied by his deep voice. Yet it was quite deep, he had a tone of excitement while always speaking. He is always quite friendly and likes a good joke, always laughing and smiling when at the right time. He is always calm, even intense situations.
1630451610959.png
[What they're like on and off the job?]
As an employee, Ondoej is always joking around, yet being serious about the job. He will always try to lighten the mood of the room at any time. His conversations would almost always be formal, and quite long. He would like to ramble on about dull concepts, making him a very friendly and talkative person. He would like to be-friend every single co-worker, to make a better work environment for himself and them.

When Ondoej is home, he and his son are always hanging out. He loves his son, they have a very good father and son bond. Ondoej will always take care of his family, loving them with passion and showing great depths of interest in their future. He is a very active person, and almost always running around he usually doesn't sit down to watch the television ever and doesn't like to watch the television. Ondoej treats everyone as family, and he treats family with care.

[Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?]
Ondoej will always be attempting to lighten anyone's bad day or sad face. Trying to cheer them up always, with a horrible dad joke, or just a friendly comment. His favorite motto to run by is; "Treat others how you'd like to be treated." And expects others to follow the same for him, he will always respect his co-workers and respect from his co-workers. He will always follow higher-up orders and do them to his best ability trying to please them.

He plans on making his way slowly through the ranks of the Police Department. Ondoej is a kind male, and truly want's the city to be a safe place so not only his family but other families can grow without being scared of death, robbery, or any crime. His dream is to one day, work beside other Detectives, and wanting to put an end to crime.

[BACKSTORY]
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Ondoej was born in 1992, Levoča, Slovakia. As an African American male. When Ondoej grew older and got into elementary he had a love for Science and History. He loved his passion for people's feelings. He learned how to respect people at a very young age. His parent's thinking manners would be the most important thing in the world, he would mostly focus on them during his hours at home. As Ondoej got into grade school, he was asked always what he wanted to do as a grown-up. His answer would always be; "Save people."

When Ondoej was in 11th grade, his mother had passed due to cancer. Ondoej's father Lucius was devastated, quitting his job instantly and getting into the habit of being drunk. This causing Ondoej to get a job at such a young age to fight for himself. Ondoej started to work as a club bouncer, and then was put into the field of bodyguarding. When he graduated he was top of his class, with a 4.7 gpa. Ondoej soon after went to full bodyguarding for higher-valued people. His father would still drink, soon after getting a liver disease and had to get it removed. During the surgery, Ondoej's father had a stroke and lost too much blood sadly dying. Ondoej's last words to his father were, "Do better." This haunted him, so much that he had to get out of his old life and start a newer one.

Ondoej moved into Město Obklopené Horami for College. He would use the money he would make from his job, to pay off the debt of being there. He majored in Sociology, Criminology. During this, he met a female, who went by Iva. Iva and Ondoej hit it off straight away and fell in love. Soon after they started to date, Iva found out she was pregnant with Ondoej's kid. Iva had to drop out of college, trying to get ready to be a mother. Ondoej would continue to attempt to graduate, still thriving for his majors. As the baby grew close to the due date, Iva began to feel sick. During the due date, the baby was born but another life was taken. Iva had passed during the c-section with the child, Ondoej had named Fero.

Ondoej was done, everyone and everything in his life would die. Making him bottle up his emotions, and not speak about his past. When Ondoej was graduated he got a job as an assistant officer at a local department. He quickly resigned two years after. Instead, he moved going to Karakura, Japan. He took Fero, who is now in school there. Ondoej got back into his dedication of bodyguarding, yet isn't the same for him ever since he worked as an officer. Now that his life was together, his kid is in school, and he started dating again. He wanted to get his dream job again, being a police officer. So Ondoej worked for it, and is now going to apply to be a Karakura Police Officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

[Characters Full Name:]

Ondoej Sabol.

[Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):]
Mr.

[Given Name(s):]
His name is Ondoej.

[Preferred Name:]
Ondoej, or Ondy.

[Age:]
Ondoej is currently 29.

[Gender:]
Male.

[IC Phone number:]
709-800-860.

[Religious Denomination:]
Unknown.

[Marital Status:]
In a relationship.

[Nationality:]
Slovak.

[Current Location:]
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

[Years of training:]

4 years.

[Working Experience:]
Ondoej worked as a bodyguard for over eighteen years. And was an officer in another town for two years.

[Academic Degree:]
Ondoej went to school to graduate with a Master's Degree, from a college in Slovakia.

[Year of Graduation:]
He would have graduated in 2004.

[Major(s):]
He majored; Sociology, Criminology.

[Minor(s):]
Ondoej minored in Law.

[Native Languages:]
Ondoej's first language is Slovak.

[Other Languages:]
He knows French and Korean.

Users who are viewing this thread