mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

JupiterPodz Hospital App

JupiterPodz

Level 2
Current In-Game Name (IGN) : JupiterPodz

What timezone are you in?: Eastern

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: Jupiterpodz#2759

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: I believe that I have been on SchoolRP for about 2-3 months now.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them: I had one ban that was proven to be incorrect.

List and categorize your current and past applications: The only time i have applied for something was to get into 12th grade and to get into college.

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?: Ever since I could remember, the human mind interested me. Every emotion someone felt would make me feel like I need to find a solution. I will benefit the team by being online for many hours of the day to make sure every citizen has help if needed.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.): I am applying to be a psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?: I know that there is always a root for the emotions you're feeling. Not all mental illnesses can be fixed but many can be reduced.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings. No I am not. I am hoping to learn!

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact? I respect this rule but I promise I will be on as often as possible.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does: Nurse: Helps the doctor with certain tasks. Doctor: Helps the patient get well and handles any treatment needed. Surgeon: Preforms surgery on any one in need of it. Psychiatrist: Helps patients get emotionally well.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge I am very good with helping people morally, if someone is in need of advice or decision making they come to me.

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?: During my shift i would remain respectful towards my co-workers and patients, along with other guests. I would be there if needed for duty. Outside of my shift, I would remain respectful and not mention any confidential information to anyone.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary: I'm very outgoing and people say that I am funny and calm. If there is ever a problem I immediately get serious and focused but besides that I like to have fun!

Describe your character’s appearance: I am a 5'4 Korean female with long, straight blonde hair. My skin would be pale and my eyes blue.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to? No. There is some delicate trauma from parental abuse but apart from that there is nothing that bothers me.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Kennedy Koturi was born in Busan, South Korea on October 31, 2000. She was born into a happy family with her mother, father, and sister Ahsoka. Her life was very calm and regular until her mother got into a car crash when Kenny was 6. This caused her father to fall into a deep depression and pit of alcoholism. He began to be abusive; so at the small age of 13, Kenny began to work to one day have enough money to move out and provide for herself and her sister. At the age of 16, she had finally been able to move out with her sister and start a new life without mental and physical abuse from her father. Kenny soon began to lose a lot of money so she dropped out of school to work. One day, as Kenny was walking home from work, she had seen an ad for Karakura High. Immediately after Kenny got home she applied herself and her little sister to the school. Once they got accepted they moved into an apartment near by. This is where her emotionally fragile sister began to make friends and socialize. Kenny soon became interested in medicine.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Kennedy Iko Koturi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss. I am not married.

Characters Given Name(s): Kennedy

Characters Preferred Name: Kenny

Characters Age: 20

Characters Gender: Female

Characters Religious Domination: Atheist

Characters Marital Status: Single

Characters Nationality: Korean

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: about five

Working Experience(s): none yet

Academic Degree: Applied science