mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

JupiterPodz Psychiatrist Application

JupiterPodz

Level 2
Current In-Game Name (IGN) : JupiterPodz

What time-zone are you in?: EST standard

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: JupiterPodz#2759

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: I'm on the server on a daily bases. I believe I have been on this server for about 6 months now.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them: Two bans, one of which was proven to be a mistake and was cancelled.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Korean Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jupiterpodz-korean-application.32995/ [ACCEPTED]
College application 1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.29188/ [DENIED]
College application 2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jupiterpodz-fixed-format.29309/ [ACCEPTED]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?: My character has been in a bad environment from a very young age, he simply just wants to help people figure out their life just like he did. I believe I would benefit the medical team by being on consistently throughout the day and make sure that everyone who needs help receives it. I am also very determined to keep Karakura a happy city.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.): Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?: To keep a calm and safe environment and to give the patient advice and the help they need. Also, to ask questions that may lead to a diagnosis.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings. Yes. I have them written out on a word document since I study my medical work.
Code Blue: means someone is experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, typically an adult. It often means cardiac arrest or respiratory failure. All staff members near the location of the code may be need to go to the patient. Most of the time, each employee has a preassigned role in the event of a Code Blue.

Code White: indicates a baby or child is experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency. Having a different code for a pediatric emergency is important since treating children often requires specialized equipment.

Code Red: alerts hospital staff to a fire or probable fire. A Code Red may also be activated if someone smells or sees smoke. This code will often come with information about the fire’s location and will typically require evacuation.

Code Purple: means a missing child or child abduction. In most cases, the hospital will go on lockdown during the search for the child to ensure no one leaves the building with them. The code is often accompanied by additional information, including what they were wearing, where they were last seen, who they were last seen with, etc.

Code Pink: similar to Code Purple but denotes an infant abduction.

Code Gray: indicates a combative or aggressive person, requiring security personnel. It is also typically accompanied by a description of the dangerous person(s) and their location.

Code Orange: denotes a combative or aggressive person at some hospitals, at most, it means a call for medical decontamination, typically due to a hazardous fluids spill, like chemicals or patient blood.

Code Green: indicates the hospital is activating an emergency operations plan. Some hospitals use it to alert the arrival of patients from a mass casualty event while others use it to denote a missing high-risk patient. Typically, the code announcement also includes which emergency operations plan should be activated.

Code Silver: alerts hospital staff to a person with a weapon and/or
active shooter and/or hostage situation. Be sure not to confuse this with a Silver Alert, which some cities, including New York, use when there are missing seniors in imminent danger due to severe cognitive impairments or urgent need of medical care.

Code Black: indicates a bomb threat. Each hospital should have an evacuation protocol in the event of a bomb threat.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact? I full heartedly respect this, although I do not plan on going inactive any time soon.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Psychiatrist: Someone who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental illnesses. Surgeon: Someone who preforms surgery on patients who need it. Nurse: Helps the sick or injured patients or helps the doctor. Doctor: practitioner of medicine. Head physician: physician who's in charge. Clinical Manager: clinicians who have taken management responsibilities. Clinical lead: The head of a specific department.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?: During my shift, I would stay focused and positive on everything going on around me. Making sure to be kind to my co-workers and any patients coming in. Outside of my shift, I should remain positive and act like the adult I am. Also, remember to ask people if they're alright if they seem upset or hurt in any way.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary: He's very goofy and positive almost always. He has had a rough child but slowly built himself up to a committed young man who almost always has a smile on his face.

Describe your character’s appearance: Quinton Koturi is a 6'4 Korean and Japanese male with fluffy black hair that's put into a middle part. He was very thin and lanky but also had muscle. He has grey eyes and pale skin and almost always had a soft smile on his face.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to? Quinn is currently getting treated for depression, but is quickly getting out of his depressive habits that he built from an abusive past.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Quinnton Koturi was born in Osaka, Japan on October 31st, 2002. He was born into a middle-class family with his sister, Ahsoka Koturi. He lived a rather regular life until he was about 10 years old. His mother passed away from suicide and his father had become an alcoholic due to his wife's death. Although his life was hard, he had one thing to live for: his sister. He promised to let her explore the town and learn new things about life. After a while, he had gained a new motivation for life. He worked a few jobs to pay for his family's basic needs. He got his sister food and gifts and still walked with her around the city to show her how life looked. His father soon got protective over Ahsoka since she was 3 years younger. He forbids her from leaving the house unless she lived somewhere else. Quinn then searched to find him and his sister a new home. He searched through magazines and talked to his friends about any available living areas. After a while of searching, he had found Karakura Highschool. He spoke with his sister and she agreed to move away from their abusive father. Soon after they packed their bags and headed for the school. they moved into a small townhouse and began their new life. Like usual, Quinn had to explore the city to see what this beautiful place was. Once he saw the beaches, cities, and small town, he brought his sister and explored till they applied for Karakura Highschool. After that their lives changed forever. No more neglect and abuse. Obviously, starting school was tough. Quinn walked around making new friends and talking to new people all while helping his sister through her anxiety and shyness towards socializing.
Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Quinton Koturi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr. (unmarried male)

Characters Given Name(s): Quinn.

Characters Preferred Name: Quinn

Characters Age: 20, but I hope to get my age edited.

Characters Gender: Male

Characters Religious Domination: Atheism

Characters Marital Status: Dating

Characters Nationality: South Korean

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan.

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: seven years.

Working Experience(s): None, since not a lot of stores hire very often.

Academic Degree: Medics

Major(s) Medical

Minor(s) Applied science

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages:: Japanese

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread