mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Just some sketches..

Half_Wolf_Kas

Level 25
I find Wolf a better artist #thehardtruth
Okay, well I tried my best. I was in a rush to get those pictures done, too. The horse, I had to make in a 45 minute art class and the first one, I made in probably an hour or less.

Just please, no '#Thehardtruth' here. I just made this thread to show some of the drawings I've made. These pictures aren't nearly the best of my ability.

AshTheNinja

Level 23
Okay, well I tried my best. I was in a rush to get those pictures done, too. The horse, I had to make in a 45 minute art class and the first one, I made in probably an hour or less.

Just please, no '#Thehardtruth' here. I just made this thread to show some of the drawings I've made. These pictures aren't nearly the best of my ability.

I find it good either way.... I can't draw ;-;

DJLord

Level 17
I decided to upload a couple of sketches I made..
View attachment 434View attachment 435
This is really good and to all of the people that say these are bad *coughs* flip *coughs* I think this is really good and for me I could never do such a thing because I suck at art but this is really cool and nice and if you can do some of these under and hour your a true artist and maybe even better than my art teacher that have teached for about 25ish years so yeah NICE PICTURES!!!!

Half_Wolf_Kas

Level 25
This is really good and to all of the people that say these are bad *coughs* flip *coughs* I think this is really good and for me I could never do such a thing because I suck at art but this is really cool and nice and if you can do some of these under and hour your a true artist and maybe even better than my art teacher that have teached for about 25ish years so yeah NICE PICTURES!!!!
Thank you SO MUCH. It means a lot to me..

Users who are viewing this thread