mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

K.U.E.R.T. (KARAKURA URBAN EXPLORATION and RESEARCH TEAM)

Mialyansa

Level 47
This information is a resumed explanation of K.U.E.R.T. You may not take it ICLY.

The K.U.E.R.T. is an urban exploration group whose purpose is to document places, groups and stories (we have the juicy lore). Kinda like a SCP foundation + A backrooms wiki. This singular group has a WIKI you can visit to obtain ICLY info about those places, groups and stories. The group operates in areas like the sewers or forgotten places. The K.U.E.R.T. aims to help the explorers in their journey by giving them resources like; food and shelter. Go to KUERT WIKI... or else...

Diagrama sin título.jpg

(I will erase this thread when I have a better presentation idea lol)

h8_h

Level 4
so a location wiki for SRP, sounds fun i would love to be apart of it and help write documents if ya'll are up for it

ErikFinster

Level 103
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
There is a place that few have access to,
but everyone in Karakura has seen the other side
in the space between dream and reality.

gggsrargsa.jpg

Mialyansa

Level 47
is that the backrooms or something?!
It is the space beneath roleplay hub lobby. Probably this picture was taken during a lag glitch which can let the player hitbox noclip through the floor only to be brought back to the correct position seconds after. In a way the roleplay hub theatre conceals the true nature of Karakura. If the mementos from persona 5 had an equivalent in SRP ot would be a theatre themed place.

ErikFinster

Level 103
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
It is the space beneath roleplay hub lobby. Probably this picture was taken during a lag glitch which can let the player hitbox noclip through the floor only to be brought back to the correct position seconds after. In a way the roleplay hub theatre conceals the true nature of Karakura. If the mementos from persona 5 had an equivalent in SRP ot would be a theatre themed place.
excellent :slowclap:

Mialyansa

Level 47
If only they knew what the lore held....
I have explored many parts of the sewers but the lore i would like to know the most icly and oocly is the labyrinth and the secret laboratory. That labyrinth sure has been there before many structures maybe it would date back to the start of the itsboyoshis reign centuries ago nut why would be a labyrinth there. The laboratory is also strange, what is behind that door? Why is a camera filming the door? Who is dr liam? Whatever it is being contained there shall not see the light of day thats for sure. Many question but i want to know. Please tell me if got my theories right

Users who are viewing this thread