Accepted KA713A's Judge Application!

Mo!

Level 12
sunsetskies_
sunsetskies_
Omega+

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

KA713A is the account I am applying on, However my Main is KoalaRP.

Previous bans (include appeal links):
No previous bans! History is clean.

Discord Tag:
mo!#1590

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes! However I do have personal reasons which will be spoken about upon acceptance.

Timezone & Country:
BST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is a strong suit within the server with it lying around an 8 on a scale of 1-10, I do the best I can log on everyday despite my busy OOC schedule which is something I take pride in. I find that weekends are where I have the most free time however I can still come on during weekdays. I have a few roles within the server and have had different roleplay experiences beforehand which has further increased my activity due to the enjoyment of these roles. I have a good reputation with the server and I enjoy the work I do around it. I currently have the position of being a nurse within the KHS faction and whilst this may seem like a distraction from the Judge role, I can assure you I can dedicate the needed time to both roles and have a good ability to multitask! The times I'm not about, I’m able to be reached OOCLY through discord as a main communication platform!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am currently applying for Judge!

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to the Government faction on SRP is strong. I’ve been in a few factions and experienced them, Shrine and KHS. I'm still in the KHS faction and I’ve wanted to experience new roleplay situations, and being a lawyer can really give that experience to me. My main motivation isn’t to just have a new experience but to broaden my roleplay journey as a whole, and with my combined past experience alongside this I feel I would be a valuable asset of the faction. I’ve also always been interested in legal things. I watch a lot of crime documentaries as well as my one favorite film is Legally Blonde! I personally want to go into the Police sector in the real world, so I'm slowly educating myself on how certain things work. Being able to use the roleplay situations to help expand my knowledge would be amazing. I’ve had a strong passion for the pursuit of justice and I think this is a good motivational factor alongside my others as it enables me to fight for those who may not have a voice and have a chance at a better fight.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have a strong understanding of the Karakura’s Laws & Constitutional rights, and I plan on re-reading them every so often to make sure I am completely up to date with any new implements! As a Lawyer it is always important to keep up to date with any new implements regarding Law and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have several goals within this role of a Judge, both for myself and for my character. I’ll begin with IC reasoning. Sakata has a strong sense of morals and has been looking to better the town in different ways. She’s seen the corruption that crime has caused for the town and has wanted to for a long time step up and help, which is why she has chosen to go into the role of a Judge. Her goals include using her skills and past knowledge to better the society she’s directly impacting alongside a versatile career path which will further develop her own leadership skills. Being a Judge, and working with facts and evidence to put away criminals who roam the street causing chaos is a large motivational goal for my character and she really wants to make an impact! I also have OOC goals for being a Judge as many would have, such as growing the lore of this character as well as a new roleplaying experience as it’s a new faction and one I am hoping to join! These OOC goals however shouldn’t define the application of me wanting to grow lore for my character, I want to participate in this new form of roleplay which is much different to other factions that I’ve been a part of before.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A judge is somebody who represents the people of the town, someone who represents the balance in the name of justice. A judge has several responsibilities which include; viewing evidence, listening to jury’s and different sides and opinions, debating on verdicts, issuing out warrants and assisting the police as well as deciding on punishment and court proceedings. They are quite a versatile role and serve many purposes outside the region many would expect, which is why it intrigues me so much. A judge is expected to stay central in the ways they view cases and have certain behaviors (sensitive) around cases which may be upsetting. They are expected to be neutral because of the nature of these cases to avoid bias within these proceedings and allow Justice to be served to the correct side within the court house.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I completely acknowledge that when I am accepted, I could be removed at any given time. However, I will make sure I try my hardest to make sure that never happens.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand I am highly expected to be dedicated to the position upon being accepted, and i will be putting my 110% all into the position

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that if I display any OOC bias towards anyone on the Job, I could be punished for it. However, I can guarantee that OOC bias will not happen during my time in the position.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read the Government faction rules, and completely agree to follow them. I will also make sure I read them every so often to make sure I am not breaking any rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will be able to attend weekly meetings and events, however there may be the odd one where I will not be able to attend due to College class or other plans, But I will make sure I DM the faction Lead to inform them beforehand.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
KagamiGennn Helvete

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms Genn

Current age:

Date of birth:
21st July 1994

Academic Degree:
Criminal Justice (PHD)
Law (Masters)

Major(s):
Criminology
Humanities

Minor(s):
Psychology
English

Work experience:
While completing my PHD degree at university, it was a requirement for us to go on a ‘case’ as a student judge, since we couldn’t completely partake. I unfortunately didn't get to experience the full work of being a judge, however I did get to experience what tasks a judge is expected to do such as; the paperwork, listening to case arguments and have a small role beside a magistrate judge who was there as apart of a case decking on a life sentence for a accused adult. As a part of this work experience I was given the opportunity to partake in a jury stand for 6 weeks helping decide the fate of the accused, which was a lengthy task. Alongside working small time cases within a local city as a small time Judge, dealing with more minor cases such as bike theft, parking tickets, bail orders and more. Whilst my work experience for the job is small and may seem insignificant I feel that seeing the behind the scenes of the court proceedings and how it all worked was invaluable experience for me and one I still refer to at this time.

Political background:
I have a balanced view within the political spectrum and tend to remain neutral on the sides as a centralist. I grew up around Crime which has been a big political factor for me personally, and I aim to better the community and show different perspectives on how to tackle these issues. Whilst I understand the job role is being a judge, I don't think this should limit the work I do to better the community, and I aim to better it anyway I can even if it’s simply prosecuting proven criminals and taking them off the street. Politically I think there's many motives to lean to different sides however I choose to remain neutral as I am a Judge by training and it is a good stance to be especially when deciding on verdicts as to remain as unbiased as possible.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese | Tokyo, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Learning Russian

Criminal record:
The Criminal Record is clean. Never been arrested or fined for anything.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
What makes me a good candidate for the job is time and dedication I’d be able to put forward for this role. I am a hardworking and self motivated individual who sticks to a professional mindset at all times. I am charismatic and find that I get along well with co-workers which is a much needed skill within this industry. I have all the skills and needed qualifications for this job, and especially with my PHD I feel that I am qualified for the task at hand. I’m an exceptional communicator and have a good ability to make a decision when needed which again is important. These reasons make me not just a good, but an exceptional candidate for the job and this ties in with my moral ethic and betters me as a person.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I've decided to ACCEPT this application!!

Your application was great, and really stood out to us above the others, Please reach out to me on discord at oZinth#0001 and we'll get you started! welcome to the team.

Users who are viewing this thread