mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kabukicho, Today | A series of roleplay-related documentation

Bouryoku

Level 3
Bouryoku
Bouryoku
Rich

Please note; The following is a personal-project, solely for the purpose of documentation, and keeping track of on-going lore events to do with my character. However, the following information can be taken ICly (unless stated otherwise), under the premises that the character who is consuming the information has read whatever it may be, whether that be online, or through a hard copy. It should also be noted that the majority of the following events are set in an entirely different portion of Japan! It is NOT happening within Karakura, instead, in Tokyo, Kabukicho, and the surrounding area.

FrontPage.png
BackPage.png

After numerous similar reports, slandering and dragging the Akihito clan's name through the mud, Nakamura Takeshi (the publishing journalist for Kabukicho, Today) fell directly into the cross-hairs of very dangerous individuals. Seeing how this could potentially ruin the company he'd worked his whole life to build, Yamamoto Hiroshi, driven by fear, began to devise a sinister plan, in which he'd hand over Nakamura, in return for total brand immunity following the consequences of Nakamura's reports.

He began by writing a letter to a high-ranking member of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, Organized Crime District, Nobunara Miura. A well-respected individual on the force, known for his connections with the clan.

the following information cannot be taken ICly:

DustyLetter.jpg

In response, Yamamoto received the following printed letter:

nmletter.png

The following is an official transcript of a conversation held between two public pay-phones in the Tokyo bay and Kabukicho area. May 19th, exactly 11:30PM.
None of this is public knowledge, and the entire existence of the transcript is confidential information, held within Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's District 3 of Organized Crime. It is currently thought to be a conversation between Yamamoto Hiroshi, and an un-identified Akihito clan contact.

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL EVIDENCE - DO NOT COPY
ANNOTTATED AND REVIEWED BY: Detective Const. TSUTOMI SHUJI.
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H.): "Hello?" 23:31PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
Males voice was slightly muffled, due to the connection, yet nervousness can clearly be heard through his shaky voice. This obviously isn't your every-day chit-chat.
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "Evenin', reporter!" 23:31PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
This guy's the complete opposite. He speaks with a thick, Kansai accent, and an oddly happy tone. Not a local?
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H.): "Excuse me..? Is this the right number? I'm meant to be meeting with a.." 23:31PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
Subject is clearly caught off-guard by the contacts way of speaking. Wonder what he was about to say, though then again, I doubt it would be anything we don't already know.
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "Shut-up. I hear ya' have some juicy info for me! The location of a package?" 23:31PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
This guy is definitely Yakuza. You can tell just from the way he talks. Just need to find a name.
(PACKAGE = Nakamura T.)
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H): "Ah, yes. A package.. Well, since my letter there's been a slight in-convenience..." 23:32PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "Oh, yeah? N' what might that be?" 23:32PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H): "The uh... Package... Has been lost." (whisper) "He's gone into hiding.. Seems he knows you guys are after him." 23:32PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
Nakamura has gone into hiding, presumably due to the over-burdening threat that's been after him since those sketchy reports... Seriously though, the fuck does this Nakamura guy expect? Going after a family like that?
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "So, I'm wastin' my breath talkin' to you right now? Ya' better have somethin' for me, shit-head. A lotta' effort went into this." 23:32PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
Contact says lots of effort went into this. They must want Nakamura bad.
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H.): "Of-course, sir! Although it's not what I promised, I know where he's gone..." 23:33PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "Well? Where's the fella' gone to?" 23:31PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H.): "It's.. some island city just off the coast, Karakura? Something like that. He sent a letter asking for an early pay-check." 23:33PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
This basically confirms this is Yamamoto speaking. Yamamoto is the one who handles pay-checks at Kabukicho, Today. However, after scanning the phones for prints, we came up empty-handed. Guess he's not a total idiot after-all. Hopefully this alone is enough to get us a warrant... Karakura, though? The hell would Nakamura be doing out there?
Two minute gap?
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "What are the fuckin' chances... So he's plannin' on jumpin' ship. Oh, well. I s'pose that'll do all the same." 23:35PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
Contact seems familiar with Karakura? Maybe that Masahiko guy. He transferred from there, I think. Need more evidence before bringing that to the bosses, though. Think I'm stretching a bit there.
SUBJECT ONE (Y.H.): "Oh thank god... and, uh.. My company? You guys'll stay away from my business, right?" 23:36PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
Ass-hole sold out a civilian just to keep himself afloat. People like this are just as bad as the Yakuza.
SUBJECT TWO (?.?.): "Yeah, yeah. We'll leave yer' papers alone. Just try not to think about what it cost this poor guy." 23:36PM, FRIDAY 19TH MAY, 2023
We need to find this guy fast. Nakamura is definitely inching closer and closer to death every second, yet every lead we follow is a dead-end. I'll scan this transcript over a few more times, but we're running out of time here.
END OF TRANSCRIPT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread