Aly

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Kagti

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe myself as an active player on SchoolRP. I am on almost everyday for a good amount of time.

Which timezone are you in?
EST.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is aly#2569.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/alysadstars-spanish-language-application.13850/
Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/alysadstar-school-employee-application.13391/
Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/office-manager-application.15833/
Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ramenboxes-office-assistant-application.17785/
Denied.
-Judge Application. (Done over discord but if you need proof, DM me.)
Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ramenboxes-police-application.20395/
Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ramenboxes-korean-language-application.22003/
Accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is the amount of experience I can gain from this type of RP, CopRp. Obviously, CopRP is very different from any other type of RP on SRP and I know that from a first hand experience. Another reason for me applying is because of how much I miss RPing as a police officer. Remembering how fun it used to be to go out on patrols with other police officers was honestly very exciting, especially when you were able to do it with someone who was close with you, for example; your partner. Although I was not on the force for very long back then, I still did gain a lot of experience and I really wonder how much more I could’ve learned if I had stayed longer.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct. Many laws from Japan are very similar to most of the ones in America which I am very familiar with.

What are the Police ranks?
(Lowest to Highest)
Cadet
Patrol Officer
Corporal
Sergeant
Investigator Trainee
Investigator
Lieutenant
Head Investigator
Vice-Head Lieutenant
Head Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, I do have knowledge of police work. As stated before, I was on the police work for a good couple of months. I attended as many training sessions as I could as a cadet and I also managed to pass my cadet test along with the Police Officer Verification Test.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police play a major role in SchoolRP. Police are here to keep everything in place. This goes for little things such as a student being outside of school to more larger things on the scale, for example a murder situation. The crime rate in Karakura would more than obviously drop when police are patrolling around the server. Needless to say, police keep things peaceful as much as they can.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge that I am subjected to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge that if I am applying for this role I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, acknowledge that if a training is being held while I am online I am authorized to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do understand that I am subjected to IC harassment and I cannot take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Yui Watanabe is a fairly tall female standing at the weight of 5’9”. She would weigh around 140lbs that would match perfectly with her slim built figure. What may set her apart from the crowd is that Yui is a very dedicated female bringing her to not stop even if she is told a million times; in a sense where she is extremely hard working and strives for her best. She carries marching towards her goal until she completes it. She is a very selfless young woman and will fight for others even if it costs her, her life.

What he's like on and off the job?
While on the job Yui would be very serious. Yui doesn’t take things lightly and never wants to slack off. She is also very alert with what she is doing. While off the job, Yui still acts this way. While off the job Yui could be seen as more light hearted and humorous.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Yui has a large amount of respect towards her coworker no matter the situation, she’ll always treat them properly. As for relationships, Yui tends to easily communicate with others and she is very comfortable discussing any subject with them- especially if she knows them well. Yui has many goals in her life, for her future, although her biggest one at the moment would be to become a higher up officer.

BACKSTORY
Yui was born March 30th, 1991 into a typical family located by the south side of Tokyo, Japan. Yui grew up with 2 other siblings. Both of them being her older brothers.. Her family was on the fortunate side of Tokyo. This meant that she was able to go to many private schools in the Tokyo area. However, growing up being the youngest Yui got almost everything she wanted. This caused her to become a very spoiled person. She would whine about almost everything that didn’t go her way. This continued on during her highschool years.
A couple months before graduating from high school a tragic event happened that wasn’t normal to her daily life. Her father had gone missing, just a few days before her birthday. Yui became overly saddened by these uncalled for events. She fell into a state of depression for a long period of time, before she finally realized she shouldn’t be crying over it. Instead, she should do something about it.
Since then, Yui worked hard to become a police officer. She studied and trained day and night until now; she found the perfect opportunity right here at Karakura’s police department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Yui Watanbe

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Yui

Preferred Name: Yui

Religious Denomination: Atheist.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
1 year and six months.

Working Experience:
None.

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Criminal Justice.

Minor(s): Forensics.

Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages: None.​

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted
- After a recent discussion with other officers of the KPD, we've come to the decision that you are suitable for the Police Cadet role.
- DM Loooper#8469 to get your introduction and rank.

Users who are viewing this thread