KaiHaisakiAdelaide.jpg

"To not take granted of everything you have is the most valuable lesson"

[Basic Information:]

First name: Kai

Middle name: Haisaki

Last name: Adelaide

Preferred name: Kai

Aliases:

Ken- An old nickname that was given due to his similar looks to a certain character (Ken Kaneki), only his oldest and closest friends
call him this now or just know about it in general.

Degree: Masters

Height: 5'10

Weight: 145LBS (65kgs)

Skin Color: Pale

Eye Colour: Light brown

Hair Colour: White

Date of Birth: February 14th

Place of Birth: France, Nice

Nationality: French

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: None

Political Beliefs: None (Not important to him)

Skills:
-Cooking, baking
-Writing
-Playing the violin, piano

Hobbies:
-Cooking
-Playing the violin
-Jogs
-Reading
-Writing

Disorders/Abnormalities:

Albinism- A congenital absence of pigment in the skin and hair, and the eyes.

Phobias:
Thanatophobia- Fear of dying, as well as the fear of seeing his close friends die.

Addictions:
-Coffee

Shameful/Embarrassing things:
None

Usual Clothes:
The 5'10 Frenchman would usually wear comfortable or loose clothing like sweaters, hoodies usually paired with jeans or some other kind of pants, but for the shoes, he has a liking for comfortable and usually dark, sometimes light coloured kind of sneakers or leather shoes

Equipment:
In the dusty brown handbag of his there'd usually be his phone, coffee, an apple, notebooks including his diary, umbrella, sunglasses and his apple watch though he'd usually wear it on his arm.

Appearance

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 22.58.42.png

Personality: Kai would be seen as a bit of an introvert though depending on the situation like a simple light switch he can be an absolute extrovert. He's quite caring and open to many of his friends and co-workers, trying to help or say a few uplifting words to them whenever most needed. Kai likes to look at everything from a positive stand view even if he does acknowledge the negative side of things.

Character Voice:
Kai's voice [Haise Sasaki]

Backstory:

Early life

Kai comes from a French and Japanese mixed family in Nice, France. His family wasn't rich nor was it in the average payroll section. His mother worked very hard to sustain the family and take care of her child, and his father was mostly doing nothing, but drinking from day to night. His father was quite violent if he was angry or annoyed he'd usually give a beating to Kai to release his anger, but on some occasions, his mother would fall to be victim to his beatings which would only hurt Kai even more than those beatings he already suffered from. Due to this Kai grew more aware of everything happening around him and more shy, scared to try new things and meet new people in fear of this happening again, being rejected and alike. Kai was quite frightened by his father because of it, they didn't have quite a relationship. As for his mother, she didn't come home that often, had 2 jobs and worked almost 24/7 just to get a bit of money for her family. Kai loved his mother a lot as when his mother had a bit of time to be at home, he'd usually spend time with her, reading books together, asking questions, and many other things. Kai always considered his mother to be the wisest and smartest woman there was. Although most of the time Kai was just alone. It was rough for him, but even though Kai was alone he usually found himself either reading a book or on a football pitch. He didn't have some fancy boots or a normal football outfit, but it was enough for him to have a ball and just do whatever. When Kai was 8 years old, his father was finally convicted and found guilty of assault on his mother. After that, he never saw his father ever again.

Teenage-Preadulthood life
Later on, in his life, already a teenager, he was mostly just focused on school and studies, the situation with money had gotten better over time and they were able to sustain an average life at that point. Even though Kai was doing comparably well, he didn't manage to make any friends due to his trauma. Although his looks changed a lot, his personality didn't. He was still quite shy just as he was as a kid and was a bit sensitive compared to most. He was very saving when it came to money. Kai was known to usually wearing old school looking clothes as he preferred old stuff. He had thought that the aesthetic clothes, natural leather handbags and more brought luck to him and comfort to him as he'd usually go with an old brown handbag that his grandpa used to wear. . When he entered 10th grade his mother suggested him to move to Karakura, his mother knew some close people from there who she heard that Karakura was indeed a great school high up the ranks even if it wasn't that cheap the close friends and family that she knew backed the cost of the trip and his learning. And so in the end he chose to go there following his mother's word as he always has. That's when it all began as he met new amazing people. The 1st being Ella, she's the oldest friend of Kai (Now Kai's fiancée), it was a bit awkward, but eventually, they became quite great friends and ironically he actually fell into Ella's personality and looks not that long after it would be deemed by him the 1st and only love of his life as he fell high hills for the woman trying the best he could to build a relationship with her. Later on, he also met the likes of Isoroku, at first Isoroku didn't leave a great mark on Kai as he'd always slack off in lessons until he'd mature to the point Kai looked up to him and would start hanging out with him more, it would be one of his oldest friends and dearest as well. Then another a few names came like Sky, Riku, Hiroshi. . .

[WIP]

[Relations:]

Biological Family

[Kelly Haisaki]

Deceased
Biological mother
"If only you would see the life I have made in Karakura, the people I have met. At least you're in a better
place now than before. I miss you mom, I hope you're doing well on the other side. Thank you for
everything, mom."

[Hans Weber]
MIA
Biological father
"There might have been a few moments where it looked as if we bonded, but
it doesn't change the fact what you did to me and my mother was horrible
and I don't think I'll find the reason to forgive you any time soon."

Adoptive family

[Hiroshi Yuu]
Alive
Adoptive father (Virgin papa smurf)
"Father, thank you for everything. I never thought I'd have a real father, a father figure in other words, but
you changed that and I'm forever grateful to you for it. You gave me love, comfort, a new family and new
people to love and cherish for the rest of my life. I'm more than just happy to have you as my only father.
You showed love to me and you insisted on taking care of me without having me even ask.. I'm
happy, proud and grateful to know that you're my only father."

"It's surprising that you're actually
not a virgin. Who would have
known?"

[Riku Adelaide]
Alive
Adoptive brother
"Riku, I never imagined having such a close bond with you nor did I expect us to ever become siblings though
I can't say I'm too unhappy about it. I'm happy to have you as my sibling and I'm proud of you just as I'm
proud to have a sibling like you. You've been through a lot and I'll always help you whenever you need it
even if you won't like it I'll still help you I won't let a brother suffer like that. I love you, Riku. After all
you're my brother. Even if we haven't talked for a good amount of time due to many reasons. I'll
always be there for you. Let me know when you come back alright. We got a lot of catching
up to do.
"
"Oh also guess what.
Chicken butt."

["Bubbles" Casper W. Adelaide]
MIA
Adoptive brother
"Bubbles.. It's unfortunate that we do not know where you are.. Where you went and so on.. I really
do hope you come back. I know you're still there, somewhere. We're all worried dead sick. I wish
we had more time, but.. I hope you always knew that me, dad, Riku, all of us loved you so much.
If there's 1 thing you shouldn't forget, it's that.
"
"If only I had more time to teach
you about economics.."

[Haruka Kazuya Houki]
Alive
Sister figure | Close friend
"Haruka, I won't lie it's unfortunate that we didn't and still don't get to talk, hang out as much
as we do. You're an amazing, hard-working person and so I have so much respect for you.
I am not lying when I say you're a true role model for many, including me. Thank you, you
really have helped me sometimes just lift myself up. Just from that I'm forever in your debt."

"We should really catch up.. In 1 way
or another."

Friends

[Emillia "Ella" S. Kunyimo]
Alive
Fiancée/Future wife
"Ella, we've come a long journey together as friends, the memories and moments we created that I'll cherish and remember
until I draw my last breath. When you confessed to me about your love.. To say the least I never felt happier in my life than
at that exact moment. Hearing those words, you confessing to me? Out of all people is something indescribable. I can
only thank you so much yet it wouldn't be enough to show you how grateful I am that you chose me to be the one to
go and be alongside with. You are my dream, a shining star that came true. The promise that I made is something
that I still keep my word for to this day and will forever. I love you Ella, more than anything, anyone and ever will.
I'm happy, actually more than happy to know that you're the one I'll be spending every day of my life with.
That's the greatest gift I have ever been given!
"

"The only shining star in this world"
Winter dance.png
Made by: harubii (Creator of Ella Sauer)

[Isoroku Okinowa]
Alive
Best/Childhood friend
"Known you for such a long time I'm surprised that 1 lazy guy without a single care in the world
managed to become what he is now. I've had some amazing moments with you. From teasing
to just simply hanging out. You're one of the few people that I trust most in this world. Bizarre
we went this far as friends. MeanwhileYou're in KPD and I'm still in college,
but sooner or later I'll be joining you in the getting old life. Soon enough."

"I heard you got some bitches, could
this prophecy actually be true?
"

[Sky Okinowa]
Alive
Little sister figure | Best Friend
"Sky, forgive me. I never realised how much you were actually suffering.. I wish this would have never had
to happen to you.. It's only brought you pain and suffering. I'm sorry.. For how messed up everything is
in this world more so this town. Even so I hope you still haven't forgotten the people that love you,
the people that care for you, the people that you have. Even so, you've lost so many, think about
the ones you haven't. Unfortunately, you cannot undo what has happened, but you can cherish
and love the people that you still have. If you ever need someone to chat, talk to. I'll always be
there from a simple call away."

"Forgive me."

[Venti Archon]
Alive
Friend

"Venti, if I'm being honest there are a lot of things I have to thank you for. For taking care of Sky. For being a good friend
and support to everyone. You're always quite positive in a way which is nice to see. I've been thinking about becoming
a reporter, but well I suppose I'll just have to wait and see how this turns out. I've also been thinking recently about
perhaps inviting you over for some coffee and just talk a bit. About your job as a reporter, catch up a bit. I think it's a
great idea. "

[Zach Edgeworth]
Alive
Friend
"Zach, thank you for taking care of my brother, Riku. For however clumsy he can be and tough to deal with I hope
it's not too bad. I'm actually sad for how we can't even see each other anymore, catch up and stuff.. But well I
suppose life moves on. Hope your son's doing alright. Pretty sure that makes me his uncle? No
? Well either
way if you come to Karakura. Let us know and perhaps it'll be possible to simply catch up with you
over some coffee.
"

"Congrats on getting married! Well almost what I mean is. .
Congrats on getting that ring on yeah!"

[Asahi Higasa]
MIA
Uncle figure
"Uncle Asahi. Is something I used to call you a lot. I wonder how you're doing nowadays. Lots have happened
during the time you were gone that I'd love to tell you about. You really are an uncle figure to me.
Sooner or later I hope we'll be able to catch up."

[Atlas Edgeworth]
Alive
Friend
"Atlas, we might not be really close friends or anything, but I'd still like to hang out with you,
I hold deep gratitude for you, Atlas. For taking care of people that are now important in my
life such as Sky, Ella and for which I could never thank you enough. I hope we really can
become great friends, I'd like to have another talk with you over coffee. After all, if we're
being honest, we have a lot of catching up to do."

"Being an EMS sure seems tough"

[Daichi Kitsune]
MIA
Teacher/Mentor/Friend
"Sometimes I wonder where you could have left. Though I wouldn't blame you for leaving this town.
I am grateful though for helping me improve my cooking while also teaching me a few important
life lessons. Thank you for that."

"Thank you, chef."

Last edited:

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
"As some say coffee helps people bond together, for me it's mostly true​
and honestly you seem like a cool guy, ironically you actually remind
me a bit of your dad."

"Never knew I would need to earn your
trust, but why not.”
I’m actually curious how in the world Atlas reminds Kai of Dylan. Is it the attitude??
also you can thank the city for being so violent and him loosing to many people in his life for Kai having to earn Atlas’ trust. Just be lucky you didn’t meet him about a month or 2 ago. Would’ve been rude as heck.

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
I’m actually curious how in the world Atlas reminds Kai of Dylan. Is it the attitude??
Yeah it’s mostly the attitude and the personality a bit
also you can thank the city for being so violent and him loosing to many people in his life for Kai having to earn Atlas’ trust. Just be lucky you didn’t meet him about a month or 2 ago. Would’ve been rude as heck.
And jeez yeah guess thats understandable

Last edited:

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
AWWW ELLA'S PART IS ADORABLE THOUGH!! also!! wdym by one day it will happen....
He means that one day they’ll be like a real couple, I mean I don’t know if you can call them a real couple just yet knowing they’ve been on 1 date, and after the long pause, I’m only guessing they’ll become 1 after they go on a couple more dates and when they show more affection towards each other. That’s mostly how I see it.

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
UPDATE

-New relations and also an update to every old relation
-Updated and edited backstory
-New phobia
-Updated basic information

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
[Riku Adelaide]
Alive
Adoptive brother
"Riku, I never imagined having such a close bond with you nor did I expect us to ever become siblings though
I can't say I'm too unhappy about it. I'm happy to have you as my sibling and I'm proud of you just as I'm
proud to have a sibling like you. You've been through a lot and I'll always help you whenever you need it
even if you won't like it I'll still help you I won't let a brother suffer like that.. I love you, Riku, so please
tell me always when you're feeling down or anything I'll always come and try to cheer you up!
Once again love you bro!
"
"STOP TEASING ME FOR BEING A
VIRGIN! I'LL LOSE MY V CARD..
SOON.. ALRIGHT?
"
AYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE
TJATS SO CUTE AND SWEET<33333333333

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Didn't he throw Riku off the pier or something can't remember right now..
That was Isoroku who threw Riku off the pier.
Atlas threw Riku off the bridge in the park that’s near the plaza- now Riku has a phobia of Atlas and one of rikus brothers at the time hates atlas

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
Atlas threw Riku off the bridge in the park that’s near the plaza- now Riku has a phobia of Atlas and one of rikus brothers at the time hates atlas
Lmao Riku sure has his experience of being thrown off bridges and piers

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
Speaking of that guy... I haven't seen him in so long :"]
Riku misses him, he was a great brother figure to him and he looked up to him a lot because the guy worked through various jobs and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread