{Kai Haisaki Adelaide | カイハイサキアデレード} Biography

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
UPDATE!
FINALLY FINISHED IT anyways:
-Relationships caught up to date meaning most were edited or added!
-Few changes to basic information

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 76
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
. . That day when I overheard the conversation you had with uncle Asahi. . The promise you made. . I
never doubted you. . You've. . So far always kept your word. . I will say I didn't feel comfortable and I still
don't feel comfortable seeing you go on these dangerous quests. . But I know you have good intentions
I may not approve of it, but whatever you do I will forever love you for who you are, for being my sister. .
Even if that means getting stomped or stabbed. . I will forever be there for you to be there when you fall
and so on. . I know you might not like it, but you will forever be my little sister and as the big brother
I will be there for you when need be. . Don't do anything too stupid or dangerous. . I don't want
to lose you. . That will forever be my final request as you move on to adulthood, college and alike. .
But other than that. . I'm happy to say that I've seen you grow into that pretty lady, perhaps not fully,
but I've seen most of the progress. . You may still have some growing left to do. . Though. .
Mature wise you've matured a lot and not only matured, but gotten smarter. . I can truly see that. .
F U FOR STILL MAKING ME CRY EARLIER AT THIS DHKSJSSK- BUT SOON DW SHE'LL BE BACK AND SAFE :sobs:

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
F U FOR STILL MAKING ME CRY EARLIER AT THIS DHKSJSSK- BUT SOON DW SHE'LL BE BACK AND SAFE :sobs:
Haha. . Guess I shouldn’t of dmed yah that early. . My bad. . Though her being back soon is something That’s good to know well except for the heels she’ll have. . Gulp. .

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
Huge ass update:

Quite literally updated E V E R Y T H I N G.
-Did remove a few character relations due to just their relationship being basically broken off or simply I don't have much info anymore on them. Might update still. Remind me if I forgot someone that you think Kai knows, will make sure to add, but good damn lord this is the longest update I've done. Took 2 days..

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
["Bubbles" Casper W. Adelaide]
MIA
Adoptive brother
"Bubbles.. It's unfortunate that we do not know where you are.. Where you went and so on.. I really
do hope you come back. I know you're still there, somewhere. We're all worried dead sick. I wish
we had more time, but.. I hope you always knew that me, dad, Riku, all of us loved you so much.
If there's 1 thing you shouldn't forget, it's that.
"
"If only I had more time to teach
you about economics.."

cant believe bubbles died

Users who are viewing this thread