Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

SkellyFace

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Manggo#3286

What is your time zone?:

GMT+3

Describe your activity on the server:

I am online every night 3-4 hours a day I am usually absent on Fridays because I am busy, and if I am absent on any other day it’s probably because of a school or family issue, but I really do come to this server when I am free even if my friends are offline, I still manage to stay for 2 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I totally understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A Caretaker does most of the minor managements at school, like keeping the students away from the gate, stopping them from skipping school, telling students to take their mask off, or taking away things they shouldn’t have like alcohol, stopping and resolving fights and helping teachers with anything they need. They clean after students and teachers, and on the look out for suspicious activity.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

This is my 2nd year being on this server and I understood the way /me and /it and other commands were used since my greenie days so I learned really quick, I detailrp sometimes but not often, I had people plan lore with my characters(that’s when I detailrp), I planned deaths before, sometimes I would write lines, to say them later to take less time, I know when to fearRP and when not to, I did GangRP for a while but it got quite boring, so I wanted to apply to experience the School employee role.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-application.40922/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application.36951/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.36761/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12/ Age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would ignore them at first but if they kept going, I would tell them to not use this type of language at school and that it is inappropriate, if they continue I would simply wait for them to calm down then suggest them to go talk to a councilor about their stress.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would go up to the two and try to split them up, if I fail to do so, I would go ask another staff member to help me, after we manage to split them up, I would then check if they are injured and take them to the nurse’s office, after that I would tell them to sit down and tell me what happened and solve the issue between them, maybe even suggesting to use words instead of punches, after that I would make sure throughout the day that they are not near each other.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

If it is something inappropriate, I would take the employee to a private area and remind them of their role, how they should act in school, and remind them of the consequences. If they continue to do so, I’ll report them to the principal.

If it’s something dangerous, I would clear the area, telling student to move area from the employee, then telling them that this is the worst place to be doing that type of stuff and reminding them of the risk, if they do not listen, I’ll try to stop them physically.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

I would probably have a little snack, greet the other staff members and have a little chat with them, I would also call some of my family members or friends to check up on them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Kaito would walk around the hallways checking for any inappropriate activities among the students, to his left he can see a male student holding alcohol while talking to his friends, he would shake his head disappointedly while walking up to the male, he’d then extend his hand out, looking at the male straight in the eyes and telling him “you shouldn’t be drinking that, hand it over”, he would wait for the student to give him the bottle, giving him a small smile “Thank you, next time I catch you with this time of drink, I’ll have to give you a warning”, saying before walking away, heading towards the break room, placing the bottle on the table.

/me Kaito would stand in front of the school gate, watching and greeting most of the students walking in, making sure no one is trying to leave, he would observe which direction all the students are going, in the corner of his eye he could see a student heading the opposite way, he would walk up to her, try to stop her by saying “Excuse me, you’re heading the wrong way, you’re supposed to head that way”, would point at the school behind her, watching her walk away in that direction.

/me Kaito would walk to the bathroom looking to his right to find a spray and a cloth, he would pick them up, and starting to walk towards the class room hall, he would walk in and spray the teacher’s desk and wiping it was a cloth, after he was done, he would take a look under the desk to check of any dirt on there, after inspecting, he would walk to the next class doing the same thing.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kaito Naamah

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr Kaito

Preferred Name:
Kaito

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Business

Year of Graduation:
High School: 2012

College: 2016

Major(s):
Business

Minors:
Art

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:

Japanese
Other Languages:
Korean, Chinese

Backstory

Kaito’s life in Korea was a normal one, a happy family with no issue at all, up until when he turned 10 years old, his dad got fired from his job for harassing his work mates and slacking off, this father took out his anger at his mother, he would hit Kaito’s mother and yell about the most random things you can think of, all drunk from his night outs, Kaito really admired this father, he was really upset about this family changing this much from one mistake his dad made.

3 years later, on Kaito’s 13th birthday, this parents divorced and his mother moved out to live with his grandma(her mom) in Japan, Kaito was already struggling with bullying at school for liking boys, his mom was the only one who accepted him so her leaving meant him staying with his abusive, homophobic father alone. His father would pick on him before leaving for school, and would fight with him after coming back from school, sometimes he would hit him but it wasn’t regular. Kaito couldn’t sleep at night because his father would bring women over all the time and would make a lot of noise.

3 years go past and Kaito’s 16 years old. His father started abusing Kaito around the age of 14, he would go sleepover at his best friend’s house, Kim Ju-Won, to avoid his dad. Ju-won and Kaito were friends since middle school, he knows all about his family problems, the only thing he didn’t know was that Kaito was gay and he didn’t want to tell him, he helped him a lot in school, with the bullying and the studying, he was a perfect find to him, kind, funny, protective, etc…

On days where Kaito wasn’t sleeping over, he would come back home very quietly, not to alert his dad, and would walk slowly to his room, trying to not make noise, he would sometimes fail and is dad would start hitting him if he woke him up, Kaito didn’t enjoy this game but his father did.

The only thing keeping Kaito with his dad is his school and Ju-Won, one day Ju-Won’s parents found out about Kaito’s bullying and family problems and they didn’t want Ju-Won to hang out with him anymore, and that’s what he did, Kaito was all alone again, he decided to call his Grandpa and begged him to move in with him, he was very fed up with his dad and couldn’t take it anymore.

He lived with his Grandpa until he turned 18 and travelled to Japan to live alone, he never saw his mother, father and Ju-Won again, trying to forget about them and moving on.

His high school years were pretty boring, this friends were all busy, and he was single of course so he was alone most of the time, the only thing he can do in school was watch the employees to their job, he enjoyed observing people, watching their every move from how bored he was, he would hang out with Sungmin, his step sister from time to time but that’s all. He imagined himself working in a school, he didn’t hate the idea, and he was quite interested.

Time goes by and he is in college, alone again, all he can think about was his future, where he wanted to end up in life, he wanted to work in school, he didn’t want to be too far from what he is used to, so he studied hard, and applied to become a Caretaker.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I have been wanting to apply for a while, I have been watching some employees and their work seems interesting to me, especially caretakers, and I would like to see if I can take up this role, I have always wanted to work at a school, one of my siblings motivated me, seeing them work hard made me want to do the same

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should get accepted only if my writing has satisfied you and you think I have what it takes to be a part of this school, if not, then there is no reason to be accepted.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Would've liked to have seen a little more detail on your motivation for applying

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread