Kakiitis Pizza Place & Game Bar application

Kakiitis

Level 0
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Kakiitis

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): 6_d

How old are you? (Optional): 20

What is your time zone?: GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server: I'm usually on for at least 3 days every week and at least 4 hours per day

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yup!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Just a regular 'ol 12th grader

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: Ryuketsu

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: Id love to run a cozy little place where people could chill, make connections and have fun! Also i want an excuse to work on a fun project.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I'm planning on making a family friendly pizza place with custom arcade machines. I am a programmer so i would make a website where people could actually play games on the machines. It would have a system where employees could make sure only people on site and in front of the machines get access to the games. Customers would have to buy a player card that would hold tokens that they could spend to play the games. My plan is to distribute the cards as written books with the player id that they could enter into the machines to play. Through playing the games players could accumulate points that they then could spend on prizes! And, of course, for the adults some good ol fashion addictive and exploitative gambling machines!
(I have already done a lot of work on developing the system out of boredom, it wouldn't take very long to get it up and running)

What will you sell in your shop?: Pizza and alcohol, and the joy of videogames.

How many employees do you plan to have?: As a minimum i think id need 6 to fill all the roles iv'e planned, but depending on how much traffic we get this number could rise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread