kamakure - Shop Application

mikarinki

Level 0
upload_2021-7-18_23-33-42.png
。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡ ♡。 \  |  /。Hakuba Cafe! ♡ ♡。 /  |  \。 ♡ 。 ♡。   
IGN: kamakure
Discord: kiyo#1590

Describe your activity on the server:
I usually tend to be online for about 4-6 hours a day unless something comes up or happens.
❤︎
I am doing my best to become more active on the server and I feel that becoming the owner of a shop will help with that a lot! I have been on the server for over a year now and feel that I have gotten a small bit less active as I haven’t expanded my role play experiences enough, so I believe having a shop with help with that.

My activity on the server has decreased for the last couple of weeks due to my laptop being broken though, it should be fixed by this weekend though hopefully and the only other thing that may decrease my activity in the server when it’s fixed is school!

Previous applications:
Student Council App - Accepted
French Language Application- Accepted (On an account I lost access to)
Italian Language Application- Accepted (On the same account I lost access to)
Student Council Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kugia’s-high-school-student-council-application.39766/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have not had any previous warns, kicks or bans.

Shop wanted: Unowned shop #1! (For backup in case I am unable to get that one I would be fine with unowned shop #2 or #4.)

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop because, as I said earlier, I am working on my activity and role play experiences. Having a shop and being able to run one as well as adultRP I feel would help me greatly with my role play. Being on swim team and council has improved my experiences and ability to role play greatly and I would like to get even better at it.
❤︎
Another reason I would like to own a shop is to give back to the server. I would like to help benefit the server by improving on role playing skills and helping both the newer and older players with it also. I hope that players will be interested in my shop idea and grow an interest in it, hoping to give them more experiences if they’d possibly like to apply as an employee! I feel that it would be great development and an interesting experience within the server!
❤︎
I feel I can add a fun idea to the player base and Shop-Faction with my idea! I don’t believe it’s been done before and feel like it would be a very interesting and fun shop. The idea of a Cosplay Café sounds very interesting to me and exciting! For both customers and employees involved! The idea of waiters and waitresses dressing up as characters from anime’s, cartoons, TV shows and movies seems like something a lot of people would be interested in and like to experience.
❤︎
I also have many ideas for the shop as there are so many things that could be done with it. I have many different events and ideas in mind for the shop, but I will explain that later on!
❤︎
I find being a shop owner is something I will be very invested in and enjoy as a whole. I would most definitely try to open as much as I could and quiet often as I want to get as much shop role play experiences as I can!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Well, I have a few ideas in mind that I feel would be very interesting for the shop! I feel certain days for certain characters to be interesting and I would like to share some of my ideas here!
❤︎
For one day I feel that an anime day would be interesting! The idea is really in the name but I’m still going to talk about it! So the main idea of this day is for a certain anime to be displayed by employees. It’s not exactly a significant idea, just employees cosplaying and acting like the character they are. I know it doesn’t seem that interesting but when and if it does come to it I feel it would be a great idea and thing to experience! And though it being bland it kind of balances everything. Some ideas big and some small. The idea of kind of bland ideas is to make sure there’s not too much going on and not too much to plan out. I feel it balances everything out evenly (along with other ideas, not just this) and still makes it interesting.
❤︎
My next idea was a musical day. This day is dedicated to a musical. Again, dressing up as the characters and acting like them but also a surprise performance from time to time! For example if the musical was ‘The Greatest Showman’ the scene from the bar would be a good idea, it’s between two of the main characters and its a very good song and small dance in my opinion! The employees playing those two characters could do that singing scene once told to. And with all the musicals there are and all the catchy songs from them I feel like I could do a lot with the musical idea.
❤︎
My next idea for the cosplay café focuses on the cartoon cosplay. I feel a ‘My Little Pony’ day would be interesting! Now, I know it’s a show for children but there’s a lot that can be done with it! You see, the 6 main characters, otherwise known as the ‘Mane Six’, are very different to eachother and having different little things going on for each of what the characters are interested in and good at makes a good event in my mind! Like, for example, there could be a quiz handed out for anyone who wants to participate! The employee playing Twilight can offer that to whoever they serve! For AppleJack, I feel that they employee playing AppleJack would hand out a free apple with every order! Of course the customer would be asked if they like one first, but that would be very fitting to her character! And for Fluttershy, I feel the employee playing her would compliment every customer as she is very kind and compassionate. I have a lot of ideas for this event!
❤︎
As well as acting the way their characters would act, employees would have to act to other employees the way their character would react to the others. With hatreds and friendships I feel that would be quite amusing, but they wouldn’t go too far with who their characters dislike/hate! Any inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and I will make sure there is discipline.

How will your shop be unique?:
I feel my shop will be unique with all the dressing up and different characters! As mentioned before, there’s all the ideas I have above. I don’t believe there’s ever been a cosplay café on SRP before, though I am unsure.
❤︎
It’s a very exciting idea in my opinion and I feel it will grab people’s attention! As well as grabbing their attention though, I would like to take into consideration what they would like to see and think would be good for the restaurant. As well as employees, I want to take into consideration what they want to do and I do not want to do anything that will make them uncomfortable. I want them to be able to agree on something and get along, I value peoples opinions a lot and feel it would be great for the development of the shop.
❤︎
I would also like to try and get my own customs, though it may be difficult. I would like get food items that match the aesthetic of the restaurant but also from events and ideas I plan on doing if my shop application is accepted.
❤︎
I’m not sure if this will be considered unique but the main aesthetic I would like to go for is pink and kawaii. I feel that it will makes it pop out and approachable. The pink will be balanced with white and a bit of darkness to make sure it’s not too light and bright!

How many employees do you plan on having?:
I plan on having about 10-12 employees as there’s are many characters to be cosplayed, but of course will not have them all in the restaurant working all at once.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list:
Unfortunately, my character does not have any college degrees.

Here are a few references on what I hope the aesthetic of the cafe to revolve around:
upload_2021-7-18_23-54-10.png
upload_2021-7-18_23-54-32.png
upload_2021-7-18_23-54-49.png

Possible custom ideas:
upload_2021-7-19_0-6-13.png
Cute bear and bunny ice cream cups!
upload_2021-7-19_0-6-29.png
Strawberry and vanilla pudding!
upload_2021-7-19_0-6-46.png
Spicy ramen cup!
upload_2021-7-19_0-7-11.png
Strawberry and cream sandwich!
upload_2021-7-19_0-7-25.png
Sailor Moon bento box!
upload_2021-7-19_0-7-38.png
Strawberry hot chocolate!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡ ♡。 \  |  /。Hakuba Cafe! ♡ ♡。 /  |  \。 ♡ 。 ♡。

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
  • Decent application, make sure to send me a DM over discord to get things started or a private message on the forums.
  • The idea of the shop has been done before but executed differently, I hope you can make a change with yours
EDIT
  • After spoken in DMs we agreed on denying this application for inactivity reasons.
  • You may re-apply whenever you're back

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread