players online

Kamau K. Zenkou | Character Biography |かまう

Eclipxa

Level 12
Eclipxa
Eclipxa
Rich
[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose ]

Note: the information in this biography is not to be taken in character, unless learnt in character

Kamau Kuzmin Zenko

“My Entire Life Feels Like Running After Something That Keeps Moving Away Into The Distance, While I Stay In The Same Place.” -Bea, NITW

Photo taken by: GrrAngry

Blueberry

Height
6’3”

Weight
158 lbs

Birthdate
4/29/2002

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Place of Birth

████████
Marital Status
Single

Languages
Japanese, JSL, Russian

Mortal Sins
Sloth

Alignment
True Neutral

Sexuality
Bisexual (Male preference)

Occupations
Karakura College Student

Race
African-Russian

Religion
N/A

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Physical Health
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
━[Laryngeal Trauma]
-Injury to the voice box by blunt force, leading to fractured cartilage structures of the larynx
-Very damaged vocal cords, thus causing extreme difficulty when attempting to speak.

━[Surgery Scars]
-Kamau has very visible top surgery scars that he isn't too fond of. Just because of how noticeable they are, to him, at least. (they aren't that bad)

━[Heterochromia]
-Two different colored eyes, that's about it. One brown, one blue​
┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Mental Health
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙
━[Hyperacusis]
-When everyday sounds seem much louder to you than they should.​

+Positive Traits+
- Negative Traits -
• Other Traits •
  • Affable
  • Sincere
  • Laid-back
  • Cynical
  • Resentful
  • Indecisive
  • Reliable
  • Ambitious
  • hard-working

╭──────────.★..─╮
Physical Description
╰─..★.──────────╯
Kamau is a rather tired yet soft-looking 6'3" mute African-Russian male with a somewhat toned mesomorphic build, his chest was wrapped in bandages that appeared to be constantly replaced due to how neat and clean they always looked. The male's skin looked extremely smooth around his face, almost like a doll, which appeared to have an apathetic expression to it most of the time even if his two differently colored eyes expressed serenity. His hair was styled into blue, dyed, dreadlocks that were half-up, half-down, tied up with a black ribbon that had a bunch of bees and honey-combs embroidered on it. Despite his somewhat rough-looking exterior, he gave off this sort of calming vibe.

Statistics
┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
Strength | 7
Perception | 7
Endurance | 6
Charisma | 6
Intelligence | 6
Agility | 8
Luck | 4
Health | 4
Privilege | 2
Morality | 9
Objectivity | 6
Sanity | 8

Social | 5
Total: 78/130
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

╭──────────.★..─╮
Fashion
╰─..★.──────────╯

Kamau's style consisted of about anything that looked remotely stylish to him. He doesn't really pay much attention to clothes, although he does have a preference for clothes that cover up a lot of the body and sometimes some baggy clothes and/or anything with some type of flower pattern to it. Overall, he enjoys wearing almost any type of clothing.

╭──────────.★..─╮

Character Voice/Mannerisms
╰─..★.──────────╯
Voice Claim

(Voice before his little incident, currently Kamau is only able to say very short words and/or make noises)

[ Behzad Dabu: Lilac Cookie, Cookie Run kingdom ]

Family
█████ ███████ |Father [ALIVE]
"You.....I strive to be better than you, to become more than you. You will fade into nothing"

Zina Zenko |Mother [ALIVE]
"You tried your best, you really did. I guess I can thank you for that"

Friends/Acquaintances
Huang Y. Hirai |Friend [ALIVE]
"Terrifyingly adorable. upmost respect is all I have for you, honestly. I can always appreciate some chaos"

Kimitsu Y. Hirai |Friend [ALIVE]

"I'm impressed by how attentive you are, I'll make sure to look out for you just like you do to everyone else. You deserve rest."

Ethan Lovelace |Friend [ALIVE]

"Your speaking mannerisms are so odd? yet it always sound so intriguing to me."

Sanzu Tachibana|Friend [ALIVE]

"My dearest comrade, you always manage to impress me with your rendezvous, I wonder what you're up to next. I got your back regardless."

Eliás Donoso|Friend [ALIVE]

"such an interesting person, never realized someone could be like that. I adore the time we spend together."

Ember N. Yukino-Ivankov |Friend [ALIVE]

"Who knew I'd find someone else with mutism? feels nice to not be alone on that, plus, your cooking is delicious."

Jake Frazer|Friend [ALIVE]

"Oh the places you'll go. You are a marvelous friend, you always got me, I always got you. Real as hell"

Mizu W. Yoshi |Acquaintance [ALIVE]

"So...loud...learn to calm down, breathe a little."

Dayon 'Day' Z. Koth|Acquaintance [ALIVE]

"....you're an above decent guy, a bit loud, but I enjoy your company every once in a while....I do admire your boldness."

Joris O. De Vries|Acquaintance [ALIVE]

"pretty slow for a track guy! kidding, you're extremely chill. Wish we hung out a bit more"

More will be added to the bio as time goes on. If I forgot to add you, pleasee tell me lol I'm kinda bad with names, sorry D:

Users who are viewing this thread