170 lb / 65 kilograms
Build:
Ectomorphic
Skin Color:
Pale Ivory
Eye Color:
Tropical Blue
Hair Style:
Styling hair? Kam just grows it out and lets it live, if it wasn't pink, he'd look like some trashy rockstar.
Hair Color:
Amaranth Pink
Fashion:
This man rolls up in a tracksuit or Charles white fit, you think he has a sense of fashion? We ignore the fact he dresses as a femboy sometimes.
Date of Birth:
April 1st, 2008
Place of Birth:
Moscow Russia
Nationality:
Russian
Ethnicity:
East Slavic
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual, swears he's straight but we all know the truth
Religious Beliefs:
Agnostic, he's not sure
Political Beliefs:
He doesn't even know anything about Politics, He can't have a belief in something he doesn't know anything about.

[General Appearance]

Appearance:

Kamodo is a 6’4 Italian-Russian male, His eyes were a Tropic-Blue color paired with Dark-Brown eyebrows. Although his eyes looked on edge, as if he was always looking around worried, he had thick bags under them really making him look tired. He had decently long Amaranth-pink hair. He was quite skinny, however had decent muscle especially on His legs, along with “RUSSIAN MAN” carved into His right arm.
Personality:
Kamodo is whatever he wants to be at that moment, either an idiot with no common sense or a caring father-figure, it just depends on how he feels at that moment. Though, He will always keep his Emo personality and he will keep it with not a lot of pride.
Character Voice:
Kamodo's voice was deep yet sounded as if he was never serious at the same time. However, this voice could quickly become soft and gentle at a whisper.
Equipment:
[LOST] Kirby plush -
"
Kirby, it's a make happy plush, they bring me joy! Just look at how happy he is... I want that."
Broom / Brum -
Since Kam has decided that he's the housekeeper of the apartment he lives in, He has acquired a broom which he dubbed Brum, it's his multipurpose weapon/cleaning tool.
[UNEXISTANT] Kirby Ushanka -
It doesn't exist yet, but that doesn't stop Kam's imagination from owning it, it will be his one day.
Clothes:
So far, a Tracksuit, a really fancy Tracksuit.
Hobbies:
Drawing -
Kamodo has picked up drawing as one of his hobbies, he needed something to make him calmer in times of need.
Aimlessly running around looking for interesting things -

But isn't that what EVERYONE does at this point?
Dropkicking -
Kam has a list, when he sees someone, he makes a decision, dropkick or no dropkick, so far, the list is three, all for good reasons.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Cough syrup addiction -
He's addicted to Cough syrup, until Miyoko forced him to stop.
Anorexia Nervosa -
An eating disorder that makes people eat a lot less than the healthy amount, explains why Kam is so light.
Insomnia -
For the one person who doesn't know, It's the thing where you like can't sleep
Sleep
paralysis -
Whenever you open your eyes, but your body is still sleeping, putting you in a state where you see things but cannot move but can see hallucinations.
Skills:
Draw -
He can draw
Taking care -
Kam can almost take care of people; he takes great pride in his ability.
Quirks:
Floors -
Kam likes floors, they make him feel safe simply put.
Trap -
Kam looks like a trap, he uses this to become a femboy.
Closest Friends/Family:
[ALIVE] Actual Sister - Inai Remissivo -
Inai is Kam's twin sister, however He sees her more as a piece of trash then family partially because he's pissed that he was born later, deep down He cares though, She's his last blood-family after all.
[ALIVE] Mother Figure - Miyoko E. Ukiyo -
Kamodo respects Miyo more than anyone else, seeing as she adopted him and stood with him even though he'll probably go nowhere in life. He sometimes has doubts but truly believes that Miyoko actually cares for him, more than most other people have so far.
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Kana Kokoro -
One of the victims of Kam's philosophy, "If I can't date you, you'll be my sister simply put." which yes is weird but he's desperate to have someone to care for. He enacted his philosophy due to Him assuming Kana doesn't see him that way, probably because of how brainless he is.
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Nao Aida Morini -
Kam found Nao, Kam made Nao his sister, it is not the sister philosophy he just looked at her and decided "Sibster!"
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Mei Adashi -
Another one of the victims of Kam's philosophy, "If I can't date you, you'll be my sister simply put." which is still weird but he's still desperate to have people to care for. He enacted his philosophy due to Mei being lesbian, Kam has bad luck.
[ALIVE] Son Figure - Yurei Yurimoto -
A victim of Kam's desperation to care for people, though not the sister philosophy he sees Yurei as a child and wants to make the best for him. After a while, Kam declared himself Yurei's father and refuses to give it up.
[ALIVE] Best Friend - "Clay" -
Clay is the one person in all of Karakura that Kamodo feels as if would never harm a soul. Clay has proven to be trustable, kind, and funny, even if He isn't too smart. There are downfalls to Clay, yet Kam's most notable is how many times Clay has a faked his death, here are his actual names.
Calvin "Clay" Cooper
Michael "Clay" Afton
Sean "Clay" A.
Mike "Clay" Asher
Michael "Clay" Afton
[DECEASED] Friend - Crusatire Lane -
"Uhm- I'm not sure when you died... But you were one of the few people I could rely on, even if we had our- Disputes." - Kam
[MISSING] Friend - Don Hyoudou -
Don was Kam's partner in simping for a while, though Don hasn't been seen for a long time, He will always keep his special place in Kam's heart as the most reliable simp.
[DECEASED] Best Frenemy - Eljiro J. Takahara -

"Bro- You were supposed to die by MY hands, not some random gangies, I'm disappointed." - Kam
[DECEASED] Frenemy - Alexander R. Takahara -
"You, just like Eljiro, more hated? Yeah, sounds right." - Kam
[ALIVE] Friend + benefits - Evelyn Kruse -
Evelyn sees Kam as a femboy, Kam sees Evelyn as a Dom, therefore they cuddle.
[ALIVE] for now Target - Maxwell B. Philly -
Kam doesn't even know the Man's name; he just really dislikes him and dropkicks Him on sight.
[DECEASED] Friend - Jacob Suzuki -
"You were my first friend, I also had to watch you get brutally murdered in front of My eyes... Sorry." - Kam
[DECEASED] Friend - Pandora Suzuki -
"Just know, this is COMPLETELY my fault, I still remember you though, and I still miss you." - Kam
[ALIVE] Idol - Whitmore El Overhead
"Bro, are you flirting with My sister? Not cool bro." - Kam
[DECEASED] Ex-Friend/Target - Dom Ukiles -
"Dang, I wish I forgot you; you just linger in my nightmares I guess." - Kam
[ALIVE] Stalker - Arita Tamashi -
Arita loves Kam, a bit too much, Kam thinks Arita can change, Kam also wants to stay 20 feet away from her at all times.
It is a fact I forgot 90% of Ya'll, I might update it with more people one day but today it stays like this.

Backstory:
Kamodo was born into an upper-middle class family on April 1st 2003 with His twin sister Inai, in Moscow Russia. His mother was an Italian-Spanish woman who was a highly demanding person, wanting to make sure Kamodo was something useful such as a doctor, although Stress-inducing Kamodo came to love His mother more than anyone else. His father, a Russian man, was the opposite, He was carefree and could barely take care of Himself, Kamodo found Him depressing yet still loved Him almost as much as His mother. In His early childhood, Kamodo found an interest in Japanese culture, this made Him want to learn the language along with one day living there. When Kamodo started the 6th-grade He began learning Spanish as an extra language along with Russian and Japanese. His interest in language sparked His interest in Italian, in which He asked His mother to also teach it along with Spanish, She was proud yet concerned for how much the dumbass was doing. Rightfully so, the stress of Learning 4 languages for no reason and doing unnecessarily well in school led to Him finding nearly no joy in life. In His hunt for happiness He found an addiction to Cough syrup which made Him slightly happier for some reason, not even He knows why. When Kamodo turned 13, His mother passed away due to breast cancer, since His father was unemployed Him and His 3 siblings were forced to move to Naples Italy and live with His mother’s side of the family. The stress build up from before, along with His mother’s passing put Kam into a mental breakdown, Making His beautiful blonde hair into a weird blonde-gray mix. Due to the stress He gave up on school for the most part, trying to do just enough to stay in higher courses so He didn’t feel like a complete failure. Why He continued learning Italian, He found joy in the way people around Him spoke, eventually picking up the accent Himself and pulling it off really well. When Kamodo was 15 He got tired of insults such as “Old Man” which made Him try to find a new color, He tried a pink dye that barely worked making His end up a whitish-pinkish color. Noticing eyebrows exist too, He ended up going with a Dark-Brown eyebrow dye so there wasn’t a trace of His grayer hair. When Kamodo was 17, His father and 7 year-old sister got into a car wreck, His sister died instantly. A week later His father passed from His injuries and lung issues involving His smoking addiction, this led to Kam’s hatred for smoking and paranoia of motor-vehicles. Kamodo moved again, with His now 21-year-old brother and Inai moved to Karakura which although happy about where He was going, He was really unhappy with how He got to the situation He’s in. When Kam and Inai turned 18, He immediately left them to Tokyo, leaving the two nearly homeless. Today Kamodo is almost happy, trying His best to accept who He’s going to be, however He still hopes to be a doctor, like His mother wanted.

Last edited:

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Kamodo Alto Remissivio
View attachment 25115
Dropkicks in style
[Basic Information]

First Name
Kamodo
Surname: Remissivo

Preferred Name:
Kam

Aliases:
Kammie, Pinkie, Sub, Child
Height:
6'4 / 193 centimeters
Weight:
170 lb / 65 kilograms
Build:
Ectomorphic
Skin Color:
Pale Ivory
Eye Color:
Tropical Blue
Hair Style:
Styling hair? Kam just grows it out and lets it live, if it wasn't pink, he'd look like some trashy rockstar.
Hair Color:
Amaranth Pink
Fashion:
This man rolls up in a tracksuit or Charles white fit, you think he has a sense of fashion? We ignore the fact he dresses as a femboy sometimes.
Date of Birth:
April 1st, 2008
Place of Birth:
Moscow Russia
Nationality:
Russian
Ethnicity:
East Slavic
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual, swears he's straight but we all know the truth
Religious Beliefs:
Agnostic, he's not sure
Political Beliefs:
He doesn't even know anything about Politics, He can't have a belief in something he doesn't know anything about.

[General Appearance]

Appearance:

Kamodo is a 6’4 Italian-Russian male, His eyes were a Tropic-Blue color paired with Dark-Brown eyebrows. Although his eyes looked on edge, as if he was always looking around worried, he had thick bags under them really making him look tired. He had decently long Amaranth-pink hair. He was quite skinny, however had decent muscle especially on His legs, along with “RUSSIAN MAN” carved into His right arm.
Personality:
Kamodo is whatever he wants to be at that moment, either an idiot with no common sense or a caring father-figure, it just depends on how he feels at that moment. Though, He will always keep his Emo personality and he will keep it with not a lot of pride.
Diseases/Illness:
Kam is healthy, no Illness :)
Character Voice:
Kamodo's voice was deep yet sounded as if he was never serious at the same time. However, this voice could quickly become soft and gentle at a whisper.
Equipment:
[LOST] Kirby plush -
"
Kirby, it's a make happy plush, they bring me joy! Just look at how happy he is... I want that."
Broom / Brum -
Since Kam has decided that he's the housekeeper of the apartment he lives in, He has acquired a broom which he dubbed Brum, it's his multipurpose weapon/cleaning tool.
[UNEXISTANT] Kirby Ushanka -
It doesn't exist yet, but that doesn't stop Kam's imagination from owning it, it will be his one day.
Clothes:
So far, a Tracksuit, a really fancy Tracksuit.
Hobbies:
Drawing -
Kamodo has picked up drawing as one of his hobbies, he needed something to make him calmer in times of need.
Aimlessly running around looking for interesting things -

But isn't that what EVERYONE does at this point?
Dropkicking -
Kam has a list, when he sees someone, he makes a decision, dropkick or no dropkick, so far, the list is three, all for good reasons.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Cough syrup addiction -
He's addicted to Cough syrup, until Miyoko forced him to stop.
Anorexia Nervosa -
An eating disorder that makes people eat a lot less than the healthy amount, explains why Kam is so light.
Skills:
Draw -
He can draw
Taking care -
Kam can almost take care of people; he takes great pride in his ability.
Quirks:
Floors -
Kam likes floors, they make him feel safe simply put.
Trap -
Kam looks like a trap, he uses this to become a femboy.
Closest Friends/Family:
[ALIVE] Actual Sister - Inai Remissivo -
Inai is Kam's twin sister, however He sees her more as a piece of trash then family partially because he's pissed that he was born later, deep down He cares though, She's his last blood-family after all.
[ALIVE] Mother Figure - Miyoko E. Ukiyo -
Kamodo respects Miyo more than anyone else, seeing as she adopted him and stood with him even though he'll probably go nowhere in life. He sometimes has doubts but truly believes that Miyoko actually cares for him, more than most other people have so far.
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Kana Kokoro -
One of the victims of Kam's philosophy, "If I can't date you, you'll be my sister simply put." which yes is weird but he's desperate to have someone to care for. He enacted his philosophy due to Him assuming Kana doesn't see him that way, probably because of how brainless he is.
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Mei Adashi -
Another one of the victims of Kam's philosophy, "If I can't date you, you'll be my sister simply put." which is still weird but he's still desperate to have people to care for. He enacted his philosophy due to Mei being lesbian, Kam has bad luck.
[ALIVE] Son Figure - Yurei Yurimoto -
A victim of Kam's desperation to care for people, though not the sister philosophy he sees Yurei as a child and wants to make the best for him. After a while, Kam declared himself Yurei's father and refuses to give it up.
[ALIVE] Best Friend - "Clay" -
Clay is the one person in all of Karakura that Kamodo feels as if would never harm a soul. Clay has proven to be trustable, kind, and funny, even if He isn't too smart. There are downfalls to Clay, yet Kam's most notable is how many times Clay has a faked his death, here are his actual names.
Calvin "Clay" Cooper
Michael "Clay" Afton
Sean "Clay" A.
Mike "Clay" Asher
Michael "Clay" Afton
[DECEASED] Friend - Crusatire Lane -
"Uhm- I'm not sure when you died... But you were one of the few people I could rely on, even if we had our- Disputes." - Kam
[MISSING] Friend - Don Hyoudou -
Don was Kam's partner in simping for a while, though Don hasn't been seen for a long time, He will always keep his special place in Kam's heart as the most reliable simp.
[DECEASED] Best Frenemy - Eljiro J. Takahara -

"Bro- You were supposed to die by MY hands, not some random gangies, I'm disappointed." - Kam
[ALIVE] Frenemy - Alexander R. Takahara -
Eljiro's blood brother, Kamodo just sees Alex as a slightly smart Jiro, a lot less of a Frenemy.
[ALIVE] Friend + benefits - Evelyn Kruse -
Evelyn sees Kam as a femboy, Kam sees Evelyn as a Dom, therefore they cuddle.
[ALIVE] for now Target - Maxwell B. Philly -
Kam doesn't even know the Man's name; he just really dislikes him and dropkicks Him on sight.
[DECEASED] Friend - Jacob Suzuki -
"You were my first friend, I also had to watch you get brutally murdered in front of My eyes... Sorry." - Kam
[DECEASED] Friend - Pandora Suzuki -
"Just know, this is COMPLETELY my fault, I still remember you though, and I still miss you." - Kam
[MISSING] Idol - Whitmore El Overhead
"I remember, you lost your head over the simplest things, you were funny AND had maracas, badass." - Kam
[DECEASED] Ex-Friend/Target - Dom Ukiles -
"Dang, I wish I forgot you; you just linger in my nightmares I guess." - Kam
[ALIVE] Stalker - Arita Tamashi -
Arita loves Kam, a bit too much, Kam thinks Arita can change, Kam also wants to stay 20 feet away from her at all times.
It is a fact I forgot 90% of Ya'll, I might update it with more people one day but today it stays like this.

Backstory:
Kamodo was born into an upper-middle class family on April 1st 2003 with His twin sister Inai, in Moscow Russia. His mother was an Italian-Spanish woman who was a highly demanding person, wanting to make sure Kamodo was something useful such as a doctor, although Stress-inducing Kamodo came to love His mother more than anyone else. His father, a Russian man, was the opposite, He was carefree and could barely take care of Himself, Kamodo found Him depressing yet still loved Him almost as much as His mother. In His early childhood, Kamodo found an interest in Japanese culture, this made Him want to learn the language along with one day living there. When Kamodo started the 6th-grade He began learning Spanish as an extra language along with Russian and Japanese. His interest in language sparked His interest in Italian, in which He asked His mother to also teach it along with Spanish, She was proud yet concerned for how much the dumbass was doing. Rightfully so, the stress of Learning 4 languages for no reason and doing unnecessarily well in school led to Him finding nearly no joy in life. In His hunt for happiness He found an addiction to Cough syrup which made Him slightly happier for some reason, not even He knows why. When Kamodo turned 13, His mother passed away due to breast cancer, since His father was unemployed Him and His 3 siblings were forced to move to Naples Italy and live with His mother’s side of the family. The stress build up from before, along with His mother’s passing put Kam into a mental breakdown, Making His beautiful blonde hair into a weird blonde-gray mix. Due to the stress He gave up on school for the most part, trying to do just enough to stay in higher courses so He didn’t feel like a complete failure. Why He continued learning Italian, He found joy in the way people around Him spoke, eventually picking up the accent Himself and pulling it off really well. When Kamodo was 15 He got tired of insults such as “Old Man” which made Him try to find a new color, He tried a pink dye that barely worked making His end up a whitish-pinkish color. Noticing eyebrows exist too, He ended up going with a Dark-Brown eyebrow dye so there wasn’t a trace of His grayer hair. When Kamodo was 17, His father and 7 year-old sister got into a car wreck, His sister died instantly. A week later His father passed from His injuries and lung issues involving His smoking addiction, this led to Kam’s hatred for smoking and paranoia of motor-vehicles. Kamodo moved again, with His now 21-year-old brother and Inai moved to Karakura which although happy about where He was going, He was really unhappy with how He got to the situation He’s in. When Kam and Inai turned 18, He immediately left them to Tokyo, leaving the two nearly homeless. Today Kamodo is almost happy, trying His best to accept who He’s going to be, however He still hopes to be a doctor, like His mother wanted.
Imagine being dead

Users who are viewing this thread