mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kamodo Alto Remissivo-Takahara | Biography update

vCRASSv

Level 15

Kamodo Alto Remissivio-Takahara

2022-01-04_15.05.27.png

"...And if I am forgotten, I hope I made you smile, that's all I ever wanted." - That one AJR song

[Basic Information]

First Name:
Kamodo
Middle Name: Alto
Surname: Remissivo-Takahara

Preferred Name:
Kam
The one and only Kamodo Alto Remissivo-Takahara

Aliases:
Kammie, Pinkie, Sub, Child, Idiot, Brodar

Height:
6'4 / 193 centimeters

Weight:
165 lb / 75 kilograms

Build:
Ectomorphic

Skin Color:
Pale Ivory

Eye Color:
Tropical Blue

Hair Style:
Styling hair? Kam just grows it out and lets it live, if it wasn't pink, he'd look like some trashy rockstar, at least the man brushes it.

Hair Color:
Amaranth Pink

Fashion:
Kamodo likes to either be comfy or be a femboy.

Date of Birth:
April 1st, 2008

Place of Birth:
Moscow Russia

Nationality:
Russian

Ethnicity:
East Slavic

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual, swears he's straight but we all know the truth

Religious Beliefs:
Agnostic, he's not sure

Political Beliefs:
He doesn't even know anything about Politics, He can't have a belief in something he doesn't know anything about.

[General Appearance]

Appearance:

Kamodo is a 6’4 Italian-Russian male, His eyes were a Tropic-Blue color paired with Dark-Brown eyebrows. Although his eyes looked on edge, as if he was always looking around worried, he had thick bags under them really making him look tired. He had decently long Amaranth-pink hair. He was quite skinny, however had decent muscle especially on His legs, along with “RUSSIAN MAN” carved into His right arm.

Personality:
Kamodo is whatever he wants to be at that moment, either an idiot with no common sense or a caring father-figure, it just depends on how he feels at that moment. Though, He will always keep his Emo personality and he will keep it with not a lot of pride.

Character Voice:
Kamodo's voice was deep yet sounded as if he was never serious at the same time. However, this voice could quickly become soft and gentle at a whisper.

Equipment:
Kirby plush -
"Kirby, it's a make happy plush, they bring me joy! Just look at how happy he is... I want that."
Broom / Brum -
Since Kam has decided that he's the housekeeper of the apartment he lives in, He has acquired a broom which he dubbed Brum, it's his multipurpose weapon/cleaning tool.

Clothes:
He wears white-shirt and black sweatpants, very simple.
Sometimes he wears his "NEXUS" suit to look businessy, though sometimes he finds it a little stupid.
He also finds Kimonos to be comfy, so he has claimed it as a common clothing choice.

Hobbies:
Drawing -
Kamodo has picked up drawing as one of his hobbies, he needed something to make him calmer in times of need.
Aimlessly running around looking for interesting things -
But isn't that what EVERYONE does at this point?
Dropkicking -
Kam has a list, when he sees someone, he makes a decision, dropkick or no dropkick, so far, the list is three, all for good reasons.
Scalping -
Kam has now become a Scalper, buying things and selling them for slightly higher prices, and now that he's in His friend Jebediah's business "NEXUS" He can do this in a suit. He isn't proud of it but it lets him not be in poverty.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
[UNRECOVERING] Cough syrup addiction -
He's addicted to Cough syrup, until Miyoko forced him to stop.
Anorexia Nervosa -
An eating disorder that makes people eat a lot less than the healthy amount, explains why Kam is so light.
Insomnia -
For the one person who doesn't know, It's the thing where you like can't sleep
Sleep paralysis -
Whenever you open your eyes, but your body is still sleeping, putting you in a state where you see things but cannot move but can see hallucinations.
[RECOVERING] Alcoholic -
In his hunt for something to make him feel less stressed and lonely, He picked up alcohol while knowing the horrible outcome it could have.
Auditory Hallucinations -
He has voices in his head, they're mainly hallucinations but he genuinely believes they're sentient, often look to them for advice which is usually the wrong advice. The voices come in one of three voices: His mother, His father, or Venom because cool marvel character go br

Skills:
Draw -
He can draw, for the most part.
Taking care -
Kam can almost take care of people; he takes great pride in his ability and uses it to be people's brother figures, or just straight out adopt them.

Closest Friends/Family:

"Quote"
[ALIVE] Actual Sister - Inai Remissivo -
Kam has a strong disliking towards Inai, that's what he tries to do but he manages to still have care for her, even if he's jealous that she was born March 31st right before April 1st.
------------
[ALIVE] Mother Figure - Miyoko E. Ukiyo -
As Kam and Miyoko were friends, He gradually got more attached to her as a mother, until He just straight up asked to be her son; in which she said yes.

------------
[ALIVE] Adoptive Mother - Izuke T. Hanazono -
One day Izuke got tired of Alexander, so she replaced her son with Kamodo, they barely know eachother but this action alone has given Kam a love for the woman.

------------
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Kana Kokoro -
Kana is a victim of Kamodo's weird ass philosophy, "If I'll never be able to date you, you're my sister." and although weird, it comes from his excessive drive to care for people, which happened to Kana since he thought He was too stupid to be with her.
------------

[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Yume T. ??? -
Yume is a half victim of Kam's philosophy, though Kam almost thought of her that way, He quick began seeing her more as a Big sister instead of a possible date, and to this day he continues to respect how much she seems to care about him, even if he doubts it sometimes. Still forgot her full name but- We ignore that.

------------
[ALIVE] Sibster Figure - Nao Aida Morini -
One day Kam saw Nao and decided they were his "Sibster" which he dubbed her after getting partial brain damage, He did this half because she has pink hair and half because she's surprisingly sweet.

------------
[ALIVE] Sister Figure - Mei Adashi -
Another victim of Kam's philosophy, due to her being a Lesbian. Although Kam doesn't see Mei much anymore, the times they spent together happily stick in Kam's head.

------------
[ALIVE] Son Figure - Yurei Yurimoto -
Kam's adoptedish son, since Yurei was a sweet bean in Kam's eyes who he felt the need to protect; he chose to adopt them to put it simply, another reason is the fact that Kam is 99% sure he's sterile so he feels the need to father others since he'll never actually father someone.
------------

[ALIVE] Son Figure - Thomas McAthey -
Kam's other adoptedish son, whenever he sold 55k yen worth of items to the man he started seeing Thomas as a kind person, once he started talking about the weird voices in his head he felt as if the boy was troubled and needed to be cared for, in which he used his amazing brain and decided to adopt Thomas. They spoke four times so far.

------------
[ALIVE] Friend/Possible Son or Brother Figure - Natsuo Larcune -
Though Kam used to view Nattie as a rival type thing, because of the man's height, since Nat had a stroke, he's started viewing Nat more as someone in need of care and attention.

------------
[ALIVE]for now Brotherish/Frenemy - Fujioka 'PHOENIX' T. Gengyo -
Fuji gets on Kam's nerves, but since he basically forced Miyoko to adopt him Kam is stuck with Fuji's existence.

------------
[ALIVE] Best Friend - "Clay" -
Clay is the one person in all of Karakura that Kamodo feels as if would never harm a soul. Clay has proven to be trustable, kind, and funny, even if He isn't too smart. There are downfalls to Clay, yet Kam's most notable is how many times Clay has a faked his death, here are his actual names.
Calvin "Clay" Cooper
Michael "Clay" Afton
Sean "Clay" A.
Mike "Clay" Asher
Michael "Clay" Afton

------------
[DECEASED] Friend - Crusatire Lane -
"Uhm- I'm not sure when you died... But you were one of the few people I could rely on, even if we had our- Disputes." - Kam
------------
[MISSING] Friend - Don Hyoudou -
Don was Kam's partner in simping for a while, though Don hasn't been seen for a long time, He will always keep his special place in Kam's heart as the most reliable simp.

------------
[DECEASED] Best Frenemy - Eljiro J. Takahara -
"Bro- You were supposed to die by MY hands, not some random gangies, I'm disappointed." - Kam

------------
[DECEASED] Frenemy - Alexander R. Takahara -
"You, just like Eljiro, more hated? Yeah, sounds right." - Kam

------------
[ALIVE] Girlfriend - Evelyn Kruse -
Due to Kam's great ability to not think, he relies on Evelyn's ability to think, which led up to them dating which also led up to Kam being a bit clingy to her at times.

------------
[ALIVE] Lackey - Maxwell B. Motonobu-
Though Kam used to actively hunt this man, due to him joining Kam's business "NEXUS" He has been upgraded to the rank of Lackey.

------------
[DECEASED] Friend - Jacob Suzuki -
"You were my first friend, I also had to watch you get brutally murdered in front of My eyes... Sorry." - Kam
------------
[DECEASED] Friend - Pandora Suzuki -
"Just know, this is COMPLETELY my fault, I still remember you though, and I still miss you." - Kam
------------
[ALIVE] Friend - Whitmore El Overhead
One of Kam's friends, and although they get of Kam's nerves a lot; Especially the fact he flirts with his sister, Nao.

------------
[DECEASED] Ex-Friend/Target - Dom Ukiles -
"Dang, I wish I forgot you; you just linger in my nightmares I guess." - Kam
------------
[ALIVE] Stalker - Arita Tamashi -
Arita loves Kam, a bit too much, Kam thinks Arita can change, Kam also wants to stay 20 feet away from her at all times.

------------
[ALIVE] Friend/Protector - Sano Hirokichi -
Sano is Kam's big gang-gang friend, who he finds reliable due to the fact if he ever needed someone to get beat, he could just ring Sano up and get them jumped.

------------
[ALIVE] Boss/Friend/Business associate - Jebediah 'AUDITOR' Schlatt -
Kam is Schlatt's right-hand-man, who uses this fact to basically act like Jebediah's best friend, sometimes getting flirty but we ignore it because yes.

------------
[ALIVE] Friend/Idol - Amancia A.C. Tokugawa -
Kam hasn't spoken to Amancia much, but from what he's seen she's 5x smarter and a lot better at taking care of people, to him it's admirable.
------------

[ALIVE] Friend/ Future brother-in-law? - Toshihiro A.C. Ezureya -
Toshihiro is dating Kana at this moment in time, so Kam has decided he will try his hardest to be a cool scary brother person to Toshi, so far, He has failed.
------------

[DECEASED] Friend - Alan J. Radleyton? -
"Uh- For my sake, Let's say you gone fishing, because to be honest- I can't handle much more of this." - Kam
------------
[ALIVE] Friend - Jentaiya Fishers -
Though Kam hasn't seen Jen in a long time, He misses her occasional existing so to him, she was one of the sanest insane people He's ever met.
------------

[Mentions]
To those who I remember, your status is unknown, and your relationship only stays in Kam's brain, but just know you're here and that's what matters
Lucinda Eupvos - Kimiko Marie - Lenny??? - Isla Kojima - Jonathon Kirk - Rei??? - Altair??? - Luna??? - Emiko Fay-Tatekawa - Emiko Tokugawa - Chikara??? - Kyle??? - Wyatt ?Ceazer? - Daygo Gonzales - Curtis Pines, Opal??? - Junko??? - Freddy??? - Mitsuri Tokugawa - Nicolo??? - Kiyomi Tokugawa

I'm sorry if I forgot you, just remind me in that scenario and I'll add you as soon as I feel like it :)

Backstory:
Kamodo was born into an upper-middle class family on April 1st, 2003, with His twin sister Inai, in Moscow Russia. His mother was an Italian-Spanish woman who was a highly demanding person, wanting to make sure Kamodo was something useful such as a doctor, although Stress-inducing Kamodo came to love His mother more than anyone else. His father, a Russian man, was the opposite, He was carefree and could barely take care of Himself, Kamodo found Him depressing yet still loved Him almost as much as His mother. In His early childhood, Kamodo found an interest in Japanese culture, this made Him want to learn the language along with one day living there. When Kamodo started the 6th-grade He began learning Spanish as an extra language along with Russian and Japanese. His interest in language sparked His interest in Italian, in which He asked His mother to also teach it along with Spanish, she was proud yet concerned for how much the dumbass was doing. Rightfully so, the stress of Learning 4 languages for no reason and doing unnecessarily well in school led to Him finding nearly no joy in life. In His hunt for happiness, He found an addiction to Cough syrup which made Him slightly happier for some reason, not even He knows why. When Kamodo turned 13, His mother passed away due to breast cancer, since His father was unemployed Him and His 3 siblings were forced to move to Naples Italy and live with His mother’s side of the family. The stress builds up from before, along with His mother’s passing put Kam into a mental breakdown, Making His beautiful blonde hair into a weird blonde-gray mix. Due to the stress, He gave up on school for the most part, trying to do just enough to stay in higher courses so He didn’t feel like a complete failure. Why He continued learning Italian, He found joy in the way people around Him spoke, eventually picking up the accent Himself and pulling it off really well. When Kamodo was 15 He got tired of insults such as “Old Man” which made Him try to find a new color, He tried a pink dye that barely worked making His end up a whitish-pinkish color. Noticing eyebrows exist too, He ended up going with a Dark-Brown eyebrow dye so there wasn’t a trace of His grayer hair. When Kamodo was 17, His father and 7-year-old sister got into a car wreck, His sister died instantly. A week later His father passed from His injuries and lung issues involving His smoking addiction, this led to Kam’s hatred for smoking and paranoia of motor-vehicles. Kamodo moved again, with His now 21-year-old brother and Inai moved to Karakura which although happy about where He was going, He was really unhappy with how He got to the situation He’s in. When Kam and Inai turned 18, He immediately left them to Tokyo, leaving the two nearly homeless. Today Kamodo is almost happy, trying His best to accept who He’s going to be, however He still hopes to be a doctor, like His mother wanted.

Extra images I felt like sharing:
1642968553073.png

Kam being the world's #2 Maid -

1642968705288.png

- Kam in some hot suit I got that one time

Okay you can stop wasting your time now
You can go now
Byebye
Leave
Go
Scaddle
Dip