mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kana introduction???? two years late but eh

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Soo uh, I'm relatively late for this but.. I'm Kana! I like cats and anything that has to do with writing. My favorite thing to do is write lore for people. It's a great feeling to share my own creativity with others and in doing so, create a story that could have an impact on someone's life.

You can dm me to ask questions if you'd like, my discord is in my signature. I like talking about pretty much anything, I don't have any triggers so you don't need to worry about that. Anyways.. I'll leave a photo of my cat here as a gift.

Soo uh, I'm relatively late for this but.. I'm Kana! I like cats and anything that has to do with writing. My favorite thing to do is write lore for people. It's a great feeling to share my own creativity with others and in doing so, create a story that could have an impact on someone's life.

You can dm me to ask questions if you'd like, my discord is in my signature. I like talking about pretty much anything, I don't have any triggers so you don't need to worry about that. Anyways.. I'll leave a photo of my cat here as a gift.

cringe

Users who are viewing this thread