mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kana Thread #14: FBI Agent Claw, and the mouse.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I've been inactive with Kana Threads for a few months now, though I'm going to try to post a bit more frequently. If you don't know, Kana Threads are random stories that I thought of in the shower, and I rewrite them here.

Once upon a time, there was a mouse. I know I know, a mouse? This was no ordinary mouse though, this mouse was the FBI's most wanted criminal. A fierce bank robber, who's robbed the countries top banks and got away with it. Luckily, to combat this threat, there was FBI Agent 'Claws' on the case. Claws was a gray cat, as savage as can be. She was not the agent to mess with when it comes to bank robbery.

The mouse scampered through the Bank of Bee's, a highly secured facility made for only the wealthiest of animals to use. It's said that the Bank of Bee's has an account fee of $5,000,000. The mouse walked to the kitty counter, looking rather innocent.

"Put the cheese in the bag!" the mouse bellowed. As the mouse spoke, its sharp claws were released, practically threatening the poor cat just trying to do its job.

"Not so fast, crimeownal!" spoke the cat, raising up sharper claws than the mouse. It turns out, this cat was FBI Agent Claw. Claw vaulted the counter, pawing at the mouse to knock it unconscious. Claw handcuffed the mouse, sending him to go away for a long long time.

Users who are viewing this thread