mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kana Thread #15: The Gang Roleplayer (PT. 1)

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I'm back, if ya dunno what Kana Threads are they're just stories I thought of in the shower. Anyways, onto it now.

Once upon a time, there was a young man. The young man, so plagued with a lack of purpose, began to search and search. What was he searching for, you may ask? A hobby, something to do with his tedious, unavailing life. He tried everything, be it fishing or detective work. His juvenile mind couldn't handle such perplexing tasks, mainly due to his upbringing. One day though, he was roaming the streets, taking in the beautiful Karakura air, when suddenly he saw something. A treasure to behold, he saw people in black latex suits, a katana fitted nicely into each one of their grasps.
"/looc no perms," one of the seeming gang members yelled, their mask not budging off of their face.

"/looc I'm getting staff!" Another spoke, their whole body staying idle. The gang member spoke again, "/looc Don't even move, we're on pauserp." Suddenly, words were going so fast the young man couldn't even understand them. The use of local out of character was constant, staff was going to be there soon enough.

The young man scratched at his head, evidently baffled by the situation. "/looc What's happening here? Is this the gang roleplay I've heard so much about?" He questioned, speaking in the same local-out-of-character language as the rest of them.

The gang roleplayers looked over at the young man, breaking their extensive period of stasis. "/looc Yeah bro, we're gangrpers. Do you see this balli? Just dropped 100k on it, bro." They boasted, the confidence proving immensely powerful. "/looc Wanna join our gang? It's called insertedgygangnamehere, we're the most powerful gang in Karakura!"

The young man was in a state of shock, was he just invited to a big gang? How could he say no, "/looc Of course, I do dude, can you give me free weps?" With that, he was officially a member of Karakura's self-proclaimed largest gang, insertedgygangnamehere. He jumped up and down with happiness, he finally found something that he loved. He was ready to stab as many carotids as it takes to achieve his dreams and climb the ranks. With that, he was off to earn a name for himself.

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
/me wipes tear..

This is a BEAUTIFUL story Kana, really brings me back to the memories I don't have, y'know? It's wonderful. A true, piece of art.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
i am literally crying. beautifully wrote out sir, have a gold metal and a hot chocolate with me whilst we gnagrp

Users who are viewing this thread