mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kana Thread #16: The Gang Roleplayer (Pt. 2)

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Yeah, so I used a random name generator and 'young man's name is now Perry. Thank you google :thumbs_up:

"This feels stupid." At least, that's what Perry thought as he slipped into a dark latex suit, accompanied by several other members of insertedgygangnamehere. The outfit didn't seem very practical at first, the facemask quickly becoming too hot for anyone to bear. Perry accepted his fate, equipping his naginata that he bought from the BMD. He believed he was ready, but preparing for his first-time gang roleplaying was stressful. Finished getting dressed, a look of nervousness enveloped his face. The thought never crossed his mind; he was getting ready to take lives.

Suddenly another masked individual tapped him on the shoulder. "/looc It's fine. You have nothing to worry about," the masked individual stated, unusually calm. Perry nodded, heading out the door in formation with the other members. They walked down the street, paying careful attention to not break the line order. A scream reverberated through the air. In the blink of an eye, an enemy gang had them surrounded.

Everyone spoke in a robotic tone. "/looc Perms?" Perry decided to call a staff member seeing as it was the safest option. The staff members decided that their permissions were proper, and the rival gang known as the muscle men officially defeated insertedgygangnamehere. Perry was unfortunately stabbed in the carotid by one of the muscle men's members, putting an end to his story. His family attended his funeral, and he died humiliated by frailty.

Prayers for Perry's family. For legal reasons, his name is in no way a reference to Perry the Platypus ok bye

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I know of a perfect way to make a part 3 even though the MC is dead, and I'm sure one of the ppl reading this comment know exactly what I mean. (most likely wont make a part 3 though, killed them off to end this LOL)

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
Yeah, so I used a random name generator and 'young man's name is now Perry. Thank you google :thumbs_up:

"This feels stupid." At least, that's what Perry thought as he slipped into a dark latex suit, accompanied by several other members of insertedgygangnamehere. The outfit didn't seem very practical at first, the facemask quickly becoming too hot for anyone to bear. Perry accepted his fate, equipping his naginata that he bought from the BMD. He believed he was ready, but preparing for his first-time gang roleplaying was stressful. Finished getting dressed, a look of nervousness enveloped his face. The thought never crossed his mind; he was getting ready to take lives.

Suddenly another masked individual tapped him on the shoulder. "/looc It's fine. You have nothing to worry about," the masked individual stated, unusually calm. Perry nodded, heading out the door in formation with the other members. They walked down the street, paying careful attention to not break the line order. A scream reverberated through the air. In the blink of an eye, an enemy gang had them surrounded.

Everyone spoke in a robotic tone. "/looc Perms?" Perry decided to call a staff member seeing as it was the safest option. The staff members decided that their permissions were proper, and the rival gang known as the muscle men officially defeated insertedgygangnamehere. Perry was unfortunately stabbed in the carotid by one of the muscle men's members, putting an end to his story. His family attended his funeral, and he died humiliated by frailty.

Prayers for Perry's family. For legal reasons, his name is in no way a reference to Perry the Platypus ok bye
PLEASE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
unironically don't understand why you choose to portray gangrp like this, this just makes it look worse then it actually is - like i know it's a joke but i don't know why you do it

Lizalopod

Level 130
unironically don't understand why you choose to portray gangrp like this, this just makes it look worse then it actually is - like i know it's a joke but i don't know why you do it
It's a joke that shows how bad gangrp has become, to the point where it's just not rp. Its actually quite accurate.

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
It's a joke that shows how bad gangrp has become, to the point where it's just not rp. Its actually quite accurate.
yeah, that shows how bad gangrp was, gangrp is nothing like this nowadays and is more story-driven then running up and stabbing someone. it's been like that for a while lol.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
This is all I still see from gangrp to this day, I don't think anything has changed. By was you can't mean more than a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread