players online

Kanashiii's Psychiatrist Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:

CoCodamol

How old are you?:

16 years old.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

I asked to be banned since I was going through a dark time and wanted space.

What country are you from?:

Scotland (GMT)

Do you have Discord?:

Yes, It’s CoCodamol#7206

How long have you played the server for?:

With this as my main account

My /ar check is 40 days, 6 hours and 30 minutes. I joined a while back like when hospitals were first a thing In Karakura.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kanashiiis-kpd-application.21585/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/schizoid-personality-disorder-application.21206/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mydarling_-schizophrenia-application.20141/ (Accepted)

Was also a college student which the application was done in the discord at the time

(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mydarlingyuka’s-language-application.19458/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mydarling_-ptsd-disorder-application.19754/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/schizoid-personality-disorder-application.21080/ (Denied though made another and got accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to be a psychiatrist is that i want to try something new for SeriousRp but also for a new experience, The KPD wasn’t really for me so I thought this would be something that I’d do better in since I know a lot about psychology in real life. My other motivation for wanting to join is I’d also like to help with the medical team with patients who need to be seen more often or any patients, to help them achieve feeling better and more comfortable with themselves, It’s something I would be fully dedicated to and I am willing to learn more of it as a detailRpr and a seriousRPr. I have so much time on my hands and I would love to use it as doing this role not to mention my grandma irl works at the red cross, I also find this more flexible with my time zone. (I'd like to add I admire the hospital's staff work)

What do you know about medical practice?:

Medical practice is one of the most important things in the world and it’s what keeps it going and all roles in it are very special, Nurses are in charge of usually giving check-ups such as taking someone’s blood pressure or giving vaccines for flus and other things and they also report back to doctors or surgeons but they also assist them, A Doctor’s role is for diagnosing or treating an injury, with prescribing medication depending on what it is and to treat the patient, or the one I’d like to do as a psychiatrist their role is to treat patients with mental illness or suicidal thoughts, and diagnose them but it can also be physically too.

What are the basic colour codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Red - Fire

Code Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital

Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Brown - Severe Weather

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code Green - Emergency Activation

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code Black - Bomb

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code White - Evacuation

(Please correct me if I’m wrong)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I fully understand.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am fully aware of this.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?

When Yu is off duty she is always keeping her eyes peeled for anyone in need and if they are needing help she would call for co-workers who are on duty to help but she would rarely go off duty since she always wants to be in the hospital for anyone who would need attention urgently since she is fully dedicated to her job, She would treat co-workers with full respect on and off of duty since she respects since she admires their hard work. The female would be always observant of people and their surroundings because it can define the way someone acts sometimes. Yu would occasionally visit her family when she is off duty like her brother or sister to see how they are getting on or she would go to her home and get it cleaned and decorate it with flowers. She’s very focused on her work and always organised when it comes to it.

While Yu is on duty she would have her hair tied in a bun with always a nice welcoming smile to her patients and co-workers, if her co-workers needed some help with something she would always be happy to help them without hesitation. She would always make sure her patients are comfortable for the time they spend in hospital because she knows a hospital can seem scary to others, She focuses on each and every patient she gets because her main goal is to help them feel better and get the right treatment they need from medication to speaking their life issues out to giving the advice they need.

What do they look like?

Yu would have long hair which would be a light platinum blonde with a soft look on her face, She would have light blue eyes with a hint of grey in them decorated with a lovely beauty mark under her right eye. The female would stand at 5’4ft in height with a straight posture as she would walk. She would have a white streak on her fringe slightly that would slightly hang out in her tied up bun.

Annotation 2020-03-10 185633.png

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Yu has no mental or physical illness.

What makes your character unique?

The thing that makes my character unique is she is always fully dedicated to her job, the female would always put her co-workers and patients first since her Job is like her hobby she always enjoys the results of the ones who get better and enjoys helping the others who are in current need of support, she’s like a mother who wants everyone to be safe and happy no matter what.

Yu N. Haung was born on the 14th of February known as valentines day, her mother and father who were wealthy people who lived in a big place known as south Korea in Seoul, At the age of 6 years old Yu’s parents wanted the young girl to become a doctor or a nurse to continue the family’s tradition of doctors and nurses who lived a long and healthy life with success. Yu had a deep connection with her grandmother who taught her all about mental issues and psychology at a young age since the young girl took an odd interest in it at that age, Yu wanted to know how the mind works and how other people act and why they do so. In her older years like age 14 to 17 years old the female would start to study more into psychology and laws, Yu would start to observe her surroundings and the people in it like crime areas would have the stereotypical people with “Bad boy” over their heads or Jocks usually would act mean towards others,

The female moved to Karakura after her grandmother’s death at the age of 20 to achieve the goals as a psychiatrist, she wanted to know what’s behind it and how she could help people with troubled minds of those who wanted to take their life out of dark times. Someone at the age of 16 killed themselves in her school and she always tried to figure out what caused this and what triggered them to do so, she wanted to learn about EVERYTHING to do with the mind and how to treat it.

Yu was just like every other person in the city but she became social meeting lots of different kind of people who may have had hard times in their life, she would even offer them a cup of tea at the shopping district lending her ear or shoulder for the people at anytime which encouraged her to become a psychiatrist for her job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Miss Yu N. Haung

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Yu, Yuki, Yuu, Yuyu, Non, or Haung

Preferred Name:

Haung

26 years old.

Female

Religious Denomination:
Non religious.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
6 years of Residency

Working Experience:
She worked in a mini hospital practice in Korea for a year.

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree in psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Psychology

Minor(s):Health Science, and art.

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: Japanese and German

I just like to say thank you for taking the time to read my application even if it doesn't get accepted I appreciate your time for doing do! <3 (Recently updated since I changed my username <3​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread