What is your Minecraft Username?:
Kandalyce
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None
What is your timezone?:
CET
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Kandalyce#5350
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kandalyces-swedish-application.36077/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kandalyces-janitor-applications.32380/ Denied
Describe your activity on the server?:
Well it varies a lot, like if i have school work to do i don't play as much as if i don't and i would be able too be on from most day's (after half past 6 in my time zone almost everyday (and on weekend's more)).
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
143% Yes i do understand it all.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of students who use their time and efforts willingly to maintain a certain expectation of the school. They approve the school rules and discipline where seen fit, adress at school events and allow students to attract with guidance roles.
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Well ive long wanted to be somebody people look up to and i feel very close with a lot of people as then i feel good and exited if i get accepted for the job
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The council of Karakura educate and train new people for the job of councillor to do their jobs correctly, They should be able to discipline students if they are out of line and the council monitors school events.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would say that my work ethic is as overall a pretty strong one. If I'm given something to do I will always get it finished, even though if i feel none motivated for the job I will still give it everything I got. My motivation I almost above a 65%? Most of the time when people tell me to do something i will be able to finish it in a good amount of time even thought it might not efect me in a good way. If i'm having to do something with another person I will do it but i would like to do it with somebody i know or if i have time to get to know them. I feel like it's easier to understand what they mean if i get to know them a bit more.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
Well the fact that they keep the school in a good line and that the school become's better with the student council and that the school may have less problems with the bad students. I do myself have a experience with a crazy class OOC my midle school class was the class that the school had the most problems with.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Well when i was younger i always was like the kid who didnt want to play like those sport games but instead live up to something that i was not and someone i was not. Ive always been a fan of like japanese school and other countrys schools and the uniforms. But in late 2020 i actually found a server which was tlike that, on my statistics it say's that ive been playing for almost 14 day, i have a little didication with srp and i want to go further!
SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Well first of all it's important to say what you think and this person could give me an idea for a new which i may have not thought about.
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
Well it's importaint that i say what i think and those may have things to put up new thing about the idea.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Well first of all i would i would try to cool this situation down by maybe trying to get there atention by claping or saying "Hey!" and remind them what they are doing. They might not understand what the should do.
A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
A person in the council should know what they are expected of and what they are doing should not be done of in the slightest. On that I would immediately report them to a Vice-President, President or a member of SLT. There should be no excuse to bully one of the students and especially if they’re a part of the council.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would tell them what i think and the president could maybe take part of that. It's still worth telling them what i think.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would in a calm way gather both councillors together and tell them that what they need to be put aside for the sake of their job and tell them what they are doing. Still they might not understand what it is they are doing. It is bad behaviour that it can not only affect those but the other people around them. I would need to tell them that i could report them to the vice or the president if they don't make a better themself's and also help them in what kind the could improve in.
There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would first of all tell them what they are doing and if they continue i will report them to the vice or the president but also help them mentaly, i don't know what they are going trough.
Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would in a strikt way tell them no. Cause they need to learn what they have done and not to do it again. I'm not there friend to get out of detention i'm not going to some kind of council that does that.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Raylee Yamamura
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Curently 18
Character phone-number:
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Well my caracter is mostly happy but the emotions can spread a lot. Sometimes people can see her happy and the other second she could be crying. She was born in that way and she's very happy about it. It's boring with a person that is always happy, "you need those mountains" is her truth to the life of her. She has a scar over her right eye which she thinks it as some kind of battle-scar.
Character appearance/attire:
She likes to wear skirts and vest's cause it makes her look cool (as that's what she thinks). She had short brunette hair and a pale face with dark blue eyes (formerly) she now had one hidden eye cause of resons. She comes from europe and had that classic european + asian look.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I think and will do whatever i need to do to get somethings that i'm desperate for but also other things those that i need to do i can and will finish the jobs that i need to do. Yes place 2 things on me and i will complete them!
Why do you want this position?:
Well first of all i'm very desperate to get things and i will go on the hard trail to get there, the student council has also inspired me to be strong and to do what i need to do to keep those special to me close and not to let go.
What interests you the most about student council?:
Well the fact i can become somebody like that person who inspired me to sign up to become one of the student council but also that they can keep oters safe and make others feel safe.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Well i think i can help others one by one that needs help to help them reach to the top where they want to be and i have a really easy way of making friends so i think i could also make others feel happy about them selfs if they feelt that they have made somebody else hate them and then they start to hate themselfs. I hate seeing people like that! I dont want to be a member of the council if i cant help people or make others feel good about themself!

Users who are viewing this thread