Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandalyce

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name: Kandalyce

Do you have discord? Yes. Kandalyce

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Well, my activity on the server is well and I think pretty active/online. And i try to be as active as i could but i do have school so that would be a reason i could not be active. But other than that i feel pretty active on both the school server and the forum page.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I'm applying for the janitor job

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A janitor is an important rule to play. They make sure everything is looking really nece, clean and spotless especially where you eat at lunch and breakfast so you're more happy when you eat and feel comfortable . A janitor should clean up any accidental spill or if there's any trash people decide to throw on to the floor.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I acknowledge that i could get fired but i do not wish to do that. I will try my best to do everything I can to not get fired.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: I do realize how serious roleplay can be and get. I will not interfere in their roleplay, I will only be somebody else, a background character.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I loved to roleplay when I was younger but there was nobody to roleplay with. And I feel happy that this server makes me able to roleplay happily with maybe someone who wants to roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: This is my first application.

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would ask them why they think and why they did. And if they do not stop I would give them a warning. And if they don't stop there I would send them to detention after school. If they continue and do not stop then I would have to up the consequences to let the Principal know the situation. Even though none of these school staff members are available I will ask the student to attend a detention accompanied with me after school. But as a janitor I would maybe not be albe to give somebody detention so i would tell somebody that has a higher role in the school.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would take action as fast as possible.Then I would make sure the area is closed so none of the students could enter the danger zone. And If anyone does i would tell them strictly to leave the scene or they would ghetto deal with trouble. So for the principal I would do as they asked me to do directly. And then it has to be safely dealt with before any students or even anyone could enter the area and anyone, and i would clean it off after once or twice to get it clean and like nothing happend there to get nobody scared.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: First i would ask them how they feel and what happend then i would ask them if they need any help to make them feel better and happier.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the breakroom I would take my time to relax and get my energy back through food and I would always bring lunch with me. And my character would always be happy with my work buddies and if somebody needs help, ill help! My character would act happy and calm in the breakroom, maybe just daydreaming thru break.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The female janitor would take her yellow bucket filled with soap water across the floor beside her and with her mop in her other hand. Then when she reached the dirty part she would take her mop and start to dip it into the soapy shiny water. Then start to mop the dirty part that's soon becoming shiny again, then she would grab her “wet floor” sign and place it in a spot where anyone can see it but still in the “slippery area”.

/me The female would look down at the floor with a good eye of catching where the trach is then she would kneel down and start to pick up the garbage and put it in her small trash bag prior to her main garbage.

/me The female would take out her spray bottle in her right hand and at the same time having her cleaning rog in her other hand wiping after the spray bottle on the cafeteria tables or just any table.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Raylee Arcys

Age (Minimum age is 25): 26 years old

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):Miss Arcys

Academic Degree: Associates, Nature

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Math, Nature

Minors: technology

Backstory

Raylee Arcys, Born and raised in japan, Tokyo. When she was at birth she was at the line of dead because she had a heart disease but luckily she survived and she got cured. Two months later she and her mother were released from the hospital (10 years later) she found an interest in flowers and keeping things organised and clean. She was average in every lesson but especially good at nature and the least good at technology. She never gave up on flowers and she even got in competitions for gardening and planting, there she got as the highest rank was 3th.But still she never gave up on her other weird hobby, cleaning. Her mother wanted her to be a business woman and her father wanted her to be a nurse or doctor but she always refused. (about 1 year later) She was 12 years old and one sunny day she saw a beautiful magical flower that immediately brought her eyes to it, a sunflower. That year also her spanish started and she got really interested in it so she started studying at the time she should sleep. Although she still had energised mornings and good grades. There one day her mother told her that she was pregnant with a daughter. And she got really happy. Then she was born. Raylee often helpt clean after her sister (4 years later) One time when Raylee played with her sister, she accidentally threw a toy car at her eye and it left a scar so now she covers it with a sunflower eyepatch. (A couple of years later) she had finished her college and had moved out, she needed a job so she sent a application to Karakura Highschool to work there as a janitor because she still had fun cleaning.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I think it would be ultra fun and my motivation is right now up a lot.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don't really know to be honest. I don't think I am any better than any other applicants. I think they could do a lot better than me but however,I do feel that I am really motivated for this job. First and even last I think my roleplaying could become even better than it really is right now and I can find new and more interesting ways to roleplay.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?: no but even if i do not get accepted i think writing this was a lot of fun.

Good luck with any other thing in this world.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Properly bold your questions & Include a valid discord tag, example: Example#1337
- Please further detail your character's motivation to join KHS.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread