‘Atomic’

Height
6’3”

Weight
237lbs

Ethnicity
Korean/American

Personality
Atomic is like every other average guy, he’s kind of stubborn and likes to tease people. He has a large sense of humor but he doesn’t know when to shut his mouth, or read a room. He is very protective of the ones he holds close and stops at nothing to keep them safe, he is very outgoing and affable at times. However he does have some toxic traits he tries to manipulate people, and gaslight them. He spews words out of his mouth even if he doesn’t mean them and has a serious anger issue. Other than that he is a pretty good kid, he loves sports especially football. He’s always up for a good competitive game, it’s in his nature after all.

Description
Atomic stands at 6’ 3” and weighs around 237lbs, he has medium length fluffy white hair, and very pale skin, his eyes are a light pinkish-red color from an inherited disorder known as albinism. He is very strong, and seems athletic, his shoulders would be broad, and his nose would point up a tiny bit and would seem button-like. He had medium thick eyebrows and pink lips that were always in a sly smirk or smile. He had straight pearly white teeth and a pretty smile. He smelled of old-spice and cologne.

Hobbies
Atomic loves to play sports and run around, he loves to be active within the community and he loves to get dirty. He likes to swim a lot, and often in the summer he is at the beach playing volleyball and swimming. He loves to lift weights and box and even though he pretends he doesn’t he often finds himself most relaxed reading a book under a tree in the monastery.

Carry Items
Atomic always has pink lensed sunglasses, a cell phone, and a lollipop in his mouth. He carries around his car keys on a lanyard; as well as a football connected to the key ring.

Physical/Mental Issues
Mental: Atomic is known to have anger issues, he has huge trust issues, and also has BD (Bipolar Disorder.) which he is unable to control.
Physical: Atomic has very sensitive skin, and is easily burned in the sun, he is light sensitive so he is always wearing his sunglasses during the daytime.

Character Voice
[ Atomic's Voice Ref ]

Beliefs
Atomic doesn’t really have any beliefs.
Strengths
Atomic’s strengths are his protectiveness, his outgoing attitude, and his intelligence.

Weaknesses
Atomic’s weaknesses is his major trust issues, his tendency to guilt trip/gaslight people, and his BD

Autobiography
(Made in the characters ICly perspective.)
Introduction

I was born in Karakura, Japan on November 13th, 2000.
My father was a korean man named Itogia Osu Mishii, and my mother/father’s wife Konoa Suh Mishii was born in Karakura as well. She and my father met at the community college at one of the football games, she was a cheerleader, and my father was one of the football players, his family and himself moved to Karakura from South Korea when he was around 17 years old. My mother of course lived in Karakura her whole life. They met at 22 and 21 after my mother had tripped during one of the cheers out into the field and my father at the time had been walking past towards a water boy, and had caught her, at least that's what he said, my mother says that they both met cause my dad had kicked the ball at her face and gave her a bloody nose during a practice game, he took her to the nurse and that’s where “he apologized profusely” she said. After that they really got to know each other. After a few years they were at a graduation party at my mothers families' house and my mother had given my father a little image of a 1 month cooking baby, and that baby was me. Kanisia Lee Mishii, but my friends call me Kane or ‘The Atomic’

Baby Steps
My parents told me that I took my first steps when I was 4 months old, they said my first word was ‘Papa’ and it was during a season championship game, during a party my parents were throwing with their friends. They said at around 2 years I was being potty trained and I “accidentally fell into the big toilet” when I went to use the lavatory. I remember when I was 4 years old, I had been swinging on a swing for the first time, and my father was behind me pushing me cause I didn’t really know how to swing, but he had pushed me so high I felt that I should jump off, and I did and I cracked my head open on the rocks, the doctor said that when they were cleaning the wound out that a little rock was wedged between the two separated pieces, and I found that really funny.

Beginning of childhood
When I turned 5 years old my parents had enrolled me into school, and I remember being so confident that day, but also scared, I remember them driving me to the school on the first day and I begged them not to bring me, that we could cuddle and watch cartoons on the couch together all day long, and we’d draw pictures forever. They walked me to the classroom and I remember finding it hard to let go of my mothers hand, but eventually they pried my little fingers out and sent me into the class full of all the other children, I just remember this huge wave of emotion flowing over me, I was excited, nervous, and sad all at the same time and I didn’t even really know what that was until then.
The first day of school, we all got to know each other, and I said my favorite thing was football, and how “when I get older I’d be the greatest football player the world would know!” When recess came around I was the first to grab the football, I could kick it better than anyone else, I started to make friends with a lot of the other kids and during that time I never wanted to go home!
I loved school, well at that time I did, I would always run into the class from then on and talk to all my new friends and hang out with them, play football with them during recess and house, I was always the older brother! 7 years later it's middle school, all new friends, all new people but I didn’t feel that same feeling, no I was confident, and triumphant. I was going to be the best, everyone would know my name, that's how I felt, and everyone did know my name, I was Kane, ‘Kane the Bane’ that’s what they called me because of how good I was at pretty much everything, they called me the bane, cause I was the bane of others confidence, if you were confident that you were better than me, I would prove you wrong every time. I still made a lot of friends. I met a few girls, and even experimented with a boy, that was interesting I guess, but I still preferred girls. One girl really got me though, she was my first love, Himiko E. DeUmai god she was beautiful. Just everything a 12 year old boy wanted. So mature, well she too was a cheerleader for the football team, I had never really been on a team at that time, but I really wanted to get her attention, and it was something I was good at. So I tried out! Of course at that time I told my parents it was because I wanted to be officially on a team, and not because I wanted the attention of a girl. During tryouts I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her, she was the one. I still remember running laps and tripping over one of my colleagues cause I was daydreaming, but that. That was the moment that it felt like she was the one, cause she came running over and helped me up, brought me to the nurse, I forgot to mention I busted my shoulder on the fall down. Though the pain of that was put on the back-burner to the fact she was bringing me to the nurse and talking to me, I remember thinking “Man this is just like mom and dad!” Well a couple months after that I was officially on the team, well I convinced them and by I, I mean my parents convinced them, and they gave me the benefit of the doubt, but I showed them I was great, I was the main man! My first game we were 27-3. It was like a piece of cake against those amateurs! I remember after scoring the winning shot I was being tossed around and bumped into while everyone was cheering and shouting, but the only thing I could think of was her. After the game I remember running over and asking her on a date, and to my surprise she said yes, and we dated for about until the start of Highschool, where we broke up cause she and her family were moving to America, and that was the last I had ever seen of her.

High School/College Years
We’ll skip the boring years of high school, nothing really interesting until my Senior year anyways, well I guess I should include that I had gotten onto the Football team my Sophomore year and had been all the way to my Senior year. Something really interesting happened in my Junior year though, during one of our Tournament games, I was going for a shot and I remember kicking the ball so hard that the goalie said he could hear the waves of the ball whooshing past his head like a bullet, and the ball had managed to tear straight through the net of the goal and hit the coach in the gut coughing him to spill a coffee he had. From that day forward I was known as ‘The Atomic’ or ‘Atomic’ for short. I got my own letterman jacket with my name on it, “Kane ‘Atomic’ Mishii number 5.” I still have that jacket to this day, and it still fits me. In my Senior year of high school I was pretty popular, people knew my name, people invited me to parties, I was the dreamboat. That was just at school however, my home life during my senior year wasn’t the best, my parents got into a lot of fights at home, and not just verbal either, my dad started to obtain a drinking problem and got pretty abusive. My mother ended up filing for divorce and she got custody of me and half of my fathers assets in the settlement. My father moved back to Korea and my Mother resided here in Karakura. Though during my Senior year, I remember feeling very angry all the time, and felt like I couldn’t really trust people, even my friends I started to distance myself from, cause I remember thinking “Man if I can’t trust my own dad, my own parents. Who can I trust?” Myself, was the answer to that question, and when I graduated high school, I learned that I had obtained BD through the year because I remember losing interest in the games, and practices. I felt sluggish and my work in classes had gone down, then after about a month I was all high energy and happy, and myself really, then a few weeks later and I’m all angry and I was getting detention, and starting fights with some of the guys, I remember breaking a guys tooth and getting detention because of it. I remember my mother telling me I was broken and that I needed help. That hurt. So bad, that hurt me, after that I started seeing a psychiatrist where they diagnosed me. My mother died shortly after and left me the house, and her final words were “You weren’t your fathers son, I’m sorry I never told you.” I felt so guilty, so dreadful and furious I was angry, and sad, who was my father then? All these thoughts rushed through my head and I just blurted out “You never felt like my mother though.” Then she died. Those were my last words to my mother, and I’ve regretted it since I never told anyone that, well I guess until now, in this Biography.
I was 22 when I graduated College with my Associates degree in engineering. It’s what I wanted to be second to being a professional athlete, and to be on a real football team!

Adulthood
Well I live on my own now, I’m 22, single, and I feel like no one remembers me, do I let that stop me? No, I continue every day, being me, if you can’t handle that, then move along, I don’t have any more time. What comes next? I guess I’ll just have to find out.

To be continued.
DivorcedDadRP [Adult] Kanisia 'Atomic' Mishii
SnizzyMochii [Adult] 'Lucifer' K. Morningstar
MochiiDragonn [Grade-12] (N/A)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread