mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakrua News | Ryusei puts the BEAT into RYUSEIBEATS

fayl

Level 42

2021-08-22_21.10.33.png8/23/2021

You ever take an early walk in the morning? Of course you do, it's Karakura: the bustling town of Japan! Anyways. . Have you ever been blessed with the sound of a young artist on that very walk? Well I certainly have! This new upcoming artist who calls himself "Ryusei Beats" named after himself (how surprising), has come out with a new hit single!! A song called "Aleksy".

Ryusei, as a whole, started out as a nobody but managed to climb himself up, not only as a Spartan Cheerleader, a Magazine Model, and the Nephew to the Mayor of Karakura: Alex Koji, but as one of the hit artists in Japan's Top Charts! His music has been blowing up all over the country with rumors of an EP coming out!

image0.png
(Art done by: @skinnylettuce)

Japan's Top Hit: Aleksy

The song, "Aleksy", is now rated one of the Top 10 Most Popular Songs of the Year. But, what IS the song about? Well, we have an interview here with the man himself, Ryusei "R" Koji.

We asked Ryusei Koji various questions behind the matter. Our first question went as thus:

"First question: Ryusei Koji, when making the song "Aleksy", was there anyone who came to mind in the writing process?"

"Of course. This might sound a little surprising, but I actually thought of a very good friend of mine during the making of the song. I don't want to reveal his name, simply because I'd like it if his privacy was kept, y'know? I actually remember, we used to hang out all the time and do any sorts of stuff. Not just us, but our entire group of friends! It was honestly a fantastic time, despite the obvious bumps that come with every friendship. He was one helluva guy!! If I wan'na answer your question, yes, there was someone in mind during the making of my song."

"Wow, amazing. That is so kind of you to write a song about a good friend of yours. Anyways, as for my next question. . What IS the meaning behind the song? What emotion were you trying to convey?"

"That's definitely a hard one! I felt so many emotions when writing that. Sadness, grief. . The song was definitely what you'd call a passion project. I can actually recall crying in the studio whilst recording. "It just struck me, how you were so unlucky." When those words came out of my mouth, I just BURSTED into tears! Snot n' all! FUHUHAHAHAH! I'm kiddin', but it was definitely somethin' that came from tha' heart!"

"Sorry to keep you busy, but for our final question. Can you clear the air about the recent rumors around town? The rumors about your upcoming EP slash possible album? With all these songs of yours coming out, we just couldn't help but ask: Will these all be in an album?"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I've been gettin' some stuff brewin' in the studio for a while, now! I like to talk about lots'a stuff in my songs, whether it's a criticism on our modern society, or a tribute to my good friend Jack Denvers-- PREACH, MAN!!"

2021-08-22_21.43.20.png

However, the rumors don't stop there. Hit Artist or possible scandal? That is the question. As News Reporters, it is our job to investigate those who wish to climb to the top, and oh boy has our friend Ryusei Koji gotten into some feuds. Rumors around town describe him as a delinquent of sorts, getting into many fights. Here we have an interview with his very own girlfriend, Hanamaru, on the matter.

"Hanamaru, can you tell us what you know about the rumors the town has been speaking of? The ones that paint Ryusei as a menace! A villain of sorts! Do you believe he is a bad man? Or just a misunderstood hero?"

"I'd say misunderstood hero. As long as I've know him he's always been the one to come to anyone's rescue, not really seeing him act out of needless violence. Though that isn't to say he's one to back down from anything like that, you can blame his pride for that one. But as far as seeing him as a bad person; that's the last thing I could classify him as."

Biased opinion? Or the truth? We seek answers out to his best friend: Jackson Denvers.

"Jackson Denvers."

"Who the **** are you? How do you know m-my name-"

"How would you describe your friend Ryusei? Would you say he is the fight or the flight type of character? And can you elaborate on that?"

". . . What- Uhh. . . ffffffffff. . . Ight?"

"Elaborate?"

"Where the **** did you--"

We cut the audio as it was getting no where but as you can see, there are mixed opinions in the city about Ryusei "R" Koji's reputation. Japan's idols can quickly turn sour but this doesn't stop us from separating the artist from the music. With that being said, have fun Karakura! This is Akiya Iuchi signing out! And remember: Be careful who you trust. Your very own idols could turn against you!​

Attachments

• 1629685298319.png
    1629685298319.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2021-08-22_21.42.13.png
    2021-08-22_21.42.13.png
    578.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread