players online

<~| Karakura’s•Voices |~>

kustomzero

Level 127
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
OOC NOTE
If you don’t like reading or hearing phenomenal things or incidents. Then this isn’t the article for you.
Introduction
“We see you every footstep you make.”
It was on July 5th I believe is when I started hearing these faint voices around me. Chills ran down my spine whenever I heard them. I didn’t know what it was or why it was here. Was I the only one hearing these things or was it everyone? I decided to just keep this to myself for right now. After a few days I heard more voices, not just any type of sayings. These sayings sounded murderous, vigil, rebellion type. The only thing I remember them saying was
“When 12 comes we strike.”
At first I didn’t know what that meant. Did it mean a date? July 12th? Or was it a month? December. I kept wondering what that meant it was like a clue of some sort a warning is what it felt like. I wrote my thoughts in my notebook just in case any of them were right.
7 days later, it was July 12th around morning. Ever since that day when I heard that strange saying no other voices were heard. It must’ve been some date or plan of when they come back. Or was this just a prank, or a joke? If I was being pranked on this would be humiliated. I decided to go to the beach since it was sunset. Maybe if I did something relaxing all of this would just disperse.
I was wrong.
When I was sitting on the beach I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, I turned so fast I catch a glimpse of it. All I saw was black, cloaked, figure. Was it just my eyes or was it those voices? I rubbed my eyes and the figure was gone. I told myself it was just my imagination and my brain playing tricks with me. Around 12 pm I heard another voice this time it was a deep visible voice. Not a faint one. I heard it say
“Strike twice let darkness come.”
Let darkness come? Was this some war that I started or was I a problem? No this is just my mind, my brain is playing me. Turns out it wasn’t, and if I don’t act fast. Everyone in Karakura could hear these voices, they brainwash you. I was lucky from not getting to the brainwash point.
I did my research over the months to find a way to end these voices. I now have a ritual to get rid of them.

Ritual
Only do this ritual if you are hearing voices. If you do this for fun, your life is at risk.
• Find a vacant area
• Have a flash light, salt, candle
• Make a circle with the salt
• After that place a candle in the middle lighting it
• Place the flashlight facing down beside the candle
• Step out of the circle and begin chanting:
“Voices of Karakura if you hear me then listen carefully. I’m not afraid of you. I know you’re just a myth to spread fright.Voices of Karakura you’re mist. Voices.Voices. Voices of Karakura aren’t real.”
• After you say this immediately blow out the candle and ruin the circle.
• If you continue to hear these voices do the ritual again

———————
When I did the ritual I saw a sighting a clear one of these figures.
I did my best to take a picture of them. There was horns coming out of their heads, what were these creatures?

[Credit to the professional artists out there]
[!] The paper seemed to end here half of it was missing...

Last edited:

kustomzero

Level 127
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
UPDATED
• Added more information after Ritual
• Added picture of the figures
• Edited the [!] part

Users who are viewing this thread