KARAKURA BREAKING NEWS: MURDER SUSPECT ARRESTED AT APARTMENT I

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable

Jim Kaede Yasushi - December 17, 2022. - 5.9 C | 43.7 F

BREAKING NEWS

1 AM, Right after midnight Saturday night a group of teenagers attempted to report someone who allegedly was dragging a dead body, after needing more evidence they approached me for help. Later, suspect was arrested on two counts of alleged murder. Due to my track record of audio and video recording, I was asked to assist with documenting a confession from the suspect, which I did. 6:13 AM, I was able to present the evidence to officer Fumika who promptly got to work tracking down and then being apart of the investigation of the murder. All in depth detail will be below.

[!] All names of the victims and suspect will be undisclosed til trial or till family members are notified. Therefore all photographs and audios that disclose the classified information will be blurred and beeped. Anyone with information is wished to come forward directly to KPD, and not publicly. If you, or anyone, discloses the names of those involved you are at risk of being sued.

[???]: [!]BEEP[!}…what did you do to them…why did you go uh..”

Itsyobashi Lane, the long road that extends behind the school and holds 11/7 along with the main entrances to the forest. Right behind the convenience store 11/7 is where key evidence was recorded of the suspect admitting to their crimes with help of a suspect and key witness who directed KPD and me in the right direction. Below I’ll show a small clip of the recording as this is short notice and most of this will be shown again later in a follow up report and or in court.

[!] - recording starts, the voices are slightly distant but it's clear the audio was already enhanced. The frosty grass being stepped on is prominent -

[???:] “What did you do…”

[SUSPECT:] “Uh.”

[SUSPECT:] “I did nothing . . . I promise.”

[???:] “you promise? Pinky promise..”

[???:] “You know how seriously I take promise-”

[SUSPECT:] “...No.”

[???:] “....Then I can't believe you…”

[!] - audio went fuzzy, voices went dull for a while .. like they began to whisper before they are heard speaking again -

[SUSPECT:] “Ok, I gotta clean my house.”

[???:] “...from the…” (blood)

[SUSPECT:] “N..no .. i already cleaned that”

[???:] “Please. Tell me how you killed them so I can at least know they went peacefully…”

[???:] “Please.. I want to know if I have to.. If im ever going to sleep normal again…”

[???:] “And I'm not new to people dying in gruesome ways so don't lie to save my feelings!”

[!] . . .

[???:] “Please! Just tell me the truth before I have to go so I know they didn't get chopped into pieces or something! So I can know you won't hide anything from me and hurt me!”

[SUSPECT:] “I'd prefer not telling you but. . . I stabbed [!]BEEP[!] in the back through the heart, I slammed [!]BEEP[!] with a chair.”

[???:] “So both were..quick”

[SUSPECT:] “Yeah.”

[!] - Recording stops here -

Only 10 after 6 AM were the others and I was able to make it back to KPD to come forward with our findings, there the hero Officer Fumika was able to assist us through the full process. He was very responsive, he allowed us to show record no questions asked before booking it as evidence, from there he dismissed us from the station in order to get ready to track down the suspect.

According to witness accounts, Fumika and another officer went to apartment I in search of the suspect, and only on the way out were they allegedly able to make the arrest.
We asked for an interview with the key witness who helped bring the case to authorities attention, however for privacy reasons and per own request the wished to simply just give a statement instead.
“He did it with his girlfriend home and trying to sleep, the reason he was found was because he decided to yell ‘COME DOWN B*TCH” which makes me question if she is okay, she was, last time I saw her, 15 and dating an 18 year old… She does know about the murder too, it was her exes after all (who died). If so..guilty by association, seems fitting.”

Here is the witness submitted photo, as you can see officers are entering the apartment complex in search of the suspect.

For now that is all we have and are allowed to publicly share, any updates will be posted ASAP about the case and if we see this go to trial. I am Jim Yasushi, Signing out.

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487!

Users who are viewing this thread