mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura Dating??

ProblematicFinn

Level 44
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
Guys I had this idea and I wanna know y'alls opinion! Karakura Dating! Basically Tinder but for SRP/Karakura. It would be on discord and I'm tryna figure out how to do bots and create my own commands, because I know the concept that I want for how it should work so I'm experimenting at the moment. But if anyone wants to help feel free to DM me on discord! That would be very appreciated; problematicfinn. But yeah, let me know what you guys think of this.

dreamy0

Level 1
GrassBlock356
GrassBlock356
Rich
Personally love the idea! I've seen the idea be thrown around of an "Tinderkura" but for it to actually come into fruition would be really fun to see!

NoZinth

Level 199
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
External platforms cannot be taken in character unless approved by the owner, so unfortunately not possible as this has been suggested before through forum suggestions and denied.

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You can get around the "external platform" rule by not hosting the chat rooms in discord. You could do all the matchmaking logic in discord (or whatever else) and then tell them to go to onrain DMs once they match with one another.

I've tossed around this idea quite a bit myself, the only thing stopping me from actually trying is the fact that I'm very lazy

Squidjees

Level 101
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
You can get around the "external platform" rule by not hosting the chat rooms in discord. You could do all the matchmaking logic in discord (or whatever else) and then tell them to go to onrain DMs once they match with one another.

I've tossed around this idea quite a bit myself, the only thing stopping me from actually trying is the fact that I'm very lazy
this is a great idea
philbert here with the big brain ideas, as always

SIMPL3Z

Level 103
Community Team
Lore Team
onrain account of adding random followers into a group chat or to pair them together when?

Arocatula

Level 195
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
The thought of this scares me, but I can't think of any possible contradictions other than what NoZinth said.

AppaRp

Level 16
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
I think it would be a fun addition especially for the school it would open alot if different rp for people but use onrain or you could always make a suggestion about doing it over onrain

Users who are viewing this thread