Level 4
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

NO1UKNO

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
To be honest, my activity on the server has been a minimum of 8 and a high of 9 seeing as currently, I am always on the server even if I’m not roleplaying and just AFK. I truly try to be on more because I enjoy SRP so much but with school, I do struggle with being on 24/7 though I am on a good amount. I feel like in time this number will most likely go up and become a higher number but as I’m in school this will most likely be the most it goes up.

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in the Eastern Time Zone [EST]

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
AKASHA#2222

Do you have a microphone?:
I do indeed have a Microphone, using it to the bare maximum talking to friends!

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-car.44716/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kang-soojin-bio.44529/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35663/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35622/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.32994/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?
I have a lot of experience with DetailRP, from gangrp and simply just playing SRP. So I’ve had a lot of work detailing my actions to a specific point. Detailing is pretty easy for me it’s also very fun thought I’d keep most of my ideas in a google doc. Adding to that point I love writing and it’s truly a huge passion of mine adding to that statement I think that I’d have a lot of fun getting to write and explore the other sides of SRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I want to join the EMS team because I’ve always respected and loved how they helped so many characters, and the reason I want to join is that I want to be that helper for someone. I will benefit your team by working hard, being friendly, working well with others, and more! To be honest, I don’t have a reason like others but my reason is that I wasn’t to work alongside people and make friends, I want to be able to help.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I’m applying for the role of Psychiatrist. So I can help people’s characters in a deeper way than just stitching them up, I’d be able to see into their character’s life and help them figure out their major situation I want to be there for people’s characters.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A Psychiatrist works in the mental health department and with substance abuse. Psychiatrists are needed to listen and provide help for their patients dealing with psychological problems. The job is to be taken seriously and to help someone in need who is going through mental or behavioral difficulties.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:​
  • Clinical Lead -Runs the EMS.​
  • Doctor- A doctor is one who prescribes prescriptions and helps restore the health of the human by the medicine study.​
  • Surgeon -A surgeon is one who takes one's life into their hand. Repairing the body if it’s in need​
  • Psychiatrist- A psychiatrist is one who studies mental health-related health problems.​

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
’Code Black
- There is a bomb threat in the hospital.
Code Blue - A patient is experiencing cardiac arrest.
Code Brown - Severe weather is near the building, take caution.
Code White - Evacuation call.
Code Red - There is a fire or smoke has been seen inside the building.
Code Green - Emergency Evacuation.
Code Silver - Active Shooter.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I understand the fact that I’ll be demoted at any time and understand and will strive for that to never happen.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge this and am willing to dedicate myself to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand and will be at each and every training because that is what I am needed for and what I applied for.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course, I have never and will never take any situation oocly when dealing with andy EMS situation.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

My character is a Korean Russian woman in her early 30’s with ginger long hair, she’d have vitiligo leaving a few chunks of white in her hair and a few darker splotches on her skin. With hazel-colored eyes, she’d mainly be wearing green clothing, She’d be a humble and kind-hearted female putting others before herself.
1642879789014.png
What are they like on and off the job?
My Character is calm and patient on and off of the job leaving her slightly quiet but kind and understanding. Her personality barely changes when she’s on and off work though on work she’s more serious and more understanding as to when outside of work she can be quite short-tempered. Out of work you’d probably see her with some type of had alcohol or yelling using her very Russian routes. She’d be stubborn but would have a very sweet and charismatic side to her.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
I’ve met many of my character’s future co-workers and they enjoy me and hope for me to get on the EMS team. My plan for the future is to keep this character in the EMS family until she gets of old age. The reason I want this character to be EMS is that I truly want to get to go through all views of SRP and I’ve always wanted to try for EMS. I believe working for EMS would give me a good grip on SRP and let me be able to try out new things on SRP.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character has Vilitigo a disease that affects the skin, and Alapesha strands through her hair. She has no other illnesses that are physical thought, she does have anxiety and PTSD from her father and mother.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Tatyana Nedvedeva
would have been born in Soviet Russia in 1992. Her father would have been a man in the war leaving her father barely at home. Until her father passed away at age 10 she saw her father's men walk up their driveway knocking at her door. Tatyana got to hear her mother's screams from downstairs. Growing up was hard for her being an only child, a daddy's girl, and yet didn't have her father you'd see her alone reading or polishing her father's badge or she’d be seen cleaning her father and mother's ashes making sure no dust was left on them. Solemn would be the best way to describe her and her growing up was hard for her and with that, she went to therapy for all of her life and that's where she realized she wanted to help people for the rest of her life to be that hero for another child who needed someone. Tatyana would now be doing all she can to help others the way someone once helped her. Being a physiatrist helps her and makes her happy, and she strives for perfection with ever client. Her ideal though is to try to make as many people as possible and try to help as best as she can.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Tatyana Nedvedeva

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss. Nedvedeva

Characters Given Name(s):
Tatyana

Characters Preferred Name:
Tatyana

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
N/A

Characters Nationality:
Russian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency
:
She spent 4 years as undergraduate, and 6 years on her doctorate degree.

Working Experience(s):
N/A

Academic Degree:
Clinical Psychologist

Year of Graduation:
2009: High school | 2019 became a psychologist.

Major(s):
Psychology
AP Science

Minor(s):
Biology
Sociology
foreign languages

Native Languages:
Russian & Korean

Other Languages:
N/A

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread