Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+

1640003782502.png

20/12/2021
Tomochin Taikan

Happy Monday, Karakura!

It’s the 20th of December today, which means that we’ve only got four days to go until the much anticipated Christmas Eve! Now, don’t you dare panic - I know at least some of you reading this haven’t managed to get someone a Christmas gift yet. Don’t worry about it, because I’m going to provide you with 5 last minute gift ideas.

5. Clothing

This sounds really simple, doesn’t it? It is! Karakura is filled with various tailoring services which provide clothes custom-made at excellent delivery speeds. Not many wholesalers have set up clothing stores within the city so every outfit is one-of-a-kind.

4. Baked goods

If you’re tight on ideas and want something that at least LOOKS home-made and heartfelt, you can check out Koribureku bakery in the shopping district, which sells various types of cupcakes, breads and other sweet or savoury treats. If buying is not your style, you can search for a recipe that appeals to you and make your gift-recipient something sweet! My personal recommendation is something with citrus in it, to keep them healthy during the cold winter months.

3.. Jewelry

This one is also incredibly simple! Karakura has a broad collection of quirky and unique earrings or other pieces of jewelry that are perfect for any occasion. . Do you know somebody with a more cottage-core style? Strawberry earrings might seal the deal for you. What about someone TOTALLY invested in 2010 emo culture? Pentagram earrings could be it. No matter who you are buying for, so long as they have their ears pierced you would love to style a choker - it works!

2.. A date - a hangout?

This one is strange. . But you definitely could take a special someone out on a date, perhaps a candlelit dinner or stargazing on the roof (on a legal roof, that is. . Trespassing is heavily advised against.). You could treat them to a really special day out with you and create memories, rather than having something materialistic. If it’s a friend you need a gift for - do the same! Have fun, and show your friend a nice time .. Whether it’s a walk in the park or getting lunch together, they will appreciate it.

1. Merchandise or pop culture items

The simplest one for anyone that’s of a younger age or particularly nerdy. Shops like Joyoung and Sakura Han’ei are your hotline for pop culture items or merchandise. Joyoung in particular has very quirky items that the youth might like, from toy weapons to adorable plushies - they will definitely have you covered.

SCREENSHOT CREDIT:
@HokuTana

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
deepwoken in less than 12 hours? can't you believe it?
anyways yeah i took that too

Users who are viewing this thread