players online

Karakura News | A Government Gala

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
governmentgala.gif

Hello there Karakura! A few days ago, I was invited to attend a party for Karakura’s governmental organizations. This party was hosted by Mayor Kiyoko Akai, along with her manager, Ami Akai. Let’s embed ourselves deeper into this party. What sparked it? While no direct answer from Mayor Akai, it can be assumed that this was simply a fun get-together between all of the government factions. You may be asking yourself, why is this important to the Karakura citizens? Well, parties like these are essential when talking about the city's politics, after all, how can the government adequately progress if nobody knows each other? While this one wasn’t to talk about politics, communication is essential when upholding a stable city or town. So, what happened at this party? Read below.

At the start of the party, everyone was ID’d to make sure they were of legal age to be there (along with making sure they were invited). Everyone settled in with their +1’s and Mayor Akai publicly wished everyone a good time. Drinks were free, and the games began. My first step was, of course, helping myself to the free drinks. I bought a Suntory Beer Can and embarked on my quest to talk to people from every faction. And so… that’s what I did. I didn’t get around to the KPD or the Government themselves, but I got to speak to some of the guests and the EMS. They seemed to understand the importance of such an event and enjoyed it a lot. Musical chairs were one of the games played at the event, everyone had a good time being able to let loose from their jobs. One of the guests thought it humorous to see so many important figures in Karakura’s politics showing off their childishness for one day.

Some drama even broke out toward the end, with a fight between two EMS. While this seems chaotic, host Ami Akai quickly broke up the fight and saved the ball. That was pretty much it, thanks for reading! I hope to have another juicy report out soon!

Nobuyuki Kurihara
Have something you’d like reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline, at (020)-980-4487

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
MANAGER AMI AKAI, BRO DAS HER WIFE, still W report tho

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
It was actually Mazikeen (KPD) and Silas (EMS), I will be sueing for the providation of false information thank u goodnight

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
akihisa comes 2nd twice in musical chairs that's how you know he's got a single marital status on linkedin

maxi.

Level 11
adelphithymia
adelphithymia
Omega+
I being one of the people in the drama, Silas Bianchi (EMS) it was a fight between Mazikeen Smith, and Silas, later on surgeons butting into the fight.

Proceed on sueing, I will call false advertisement. (joke)

Users who are viewing this thread