mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | A Peak Into Auffallen

tfyo

Level 6
News Report Image.gif

Good evening Karakura, with today's report, we'll be speaking on the famous Jewelry Auffallen. As you may know, Auffallen has been a store in Karakura for a significant amount of times, undergoing multiple renovations and different management. If you don't know, Auffallen is located in the shopping district, right next to the penthouses. This store holds different accessories, all pertaining to the jewelry category. If you have ever had the time to visit or purchase an item from this store, you can noticeably see the variety of different accessories. Auffallen has multiple rings, necklaces, earrings, watches, and a plethora of exciting and stylish accessories.

The current Shop Keeper of Auffallen is Aura Masuo with the Manager being Akiyama Chiharu. As of Recent, Auffallen has opened up there Job applications. So, if your a teenager or soon to be adult looking for some work experience, Auffallen is the place to come. Auffallen is under the management of Visage Corp, along with many other different stores. If you don't know what Visage Corp is, this is a corporation that provides fashion and design imported into Karakura. Visage Corp is owned by Murasaki Masuo with the help of many different employees.

Enough said, with the lovely help of the Auffallen organization, I was able to get an exclusive interview with Ms. Masuo about the current state of Auffallen and it's origin, you can listen to the recording linked below.

|[ ! ]| Recording Started |[ ! ]|

KA: Auffallen has been around for quite some time, have you always owned the establishment?

AM: I have not! Other people used to own the shop, being the last owner before me being a Herrington. I took the ownership of the place a few months ago

KA: Interesting, in these past few months, how well could you say you've handled this huge role with this popular establishment?

AM: Very well I'd say! My first step was reducing by half all the prices the old AUFFALLEN used to have. Items completely overpriced were reduced drastically. As the time passed I reduced the prices even more, reaching what we have today, where some exclusive items are expensive and others are affordable for most of people. Also, I hired a very good staff that really helped me to completely renovate the establishment. Today we a lot of gains from the shop and most of people are very satisfied with it

KA: Well, I'd say I'm speaking for everyone when I say that we are loving these new prices and what you have done with the store. Speaking of the renovation, would you say that it was entirely your idea or did you take some inspiration from something else?

AM: I did take some inspiration from jewelry shops that I used to go when I lived in the US, but mainly it was my idea. I wanted somewhere I could display all the accessories and still be a sophisticated space and today I'm very satisfied with my shop.

KA: I see, the space does have a nice flare to it. Also, recently you have opened up the establishment’s job applications. For our readers, is there anything specific you may be looking for?

AM: I was reading some of the applications just now and what catches my attention the most are developed answers. If you tell me that you are simply here to get money I will most likely deny it. But if you tell me all your work experience, what you pretend to reach in the company and your motivation... it makes your application way more interesting and with higher chances to get accepted.

KA: Well, let's hope whoever gets this position has good intentions. I'd like to ask, bout your partnership with Visage Corp, how well has that been benefiting you and the entire Auffallen corporation?

AM: VISAGE for me is the best established Corporation in town. They helped me a lot in the beginning of the shop till nowadays. With this partnership we sell items to each other that we think that would fit their shop style besides the safety of having a lot of very good partners I know I can count with if I need them at some point.

KA: Alright, well that's all I have. It was lovely meeting you and thank you for answering these questions.

AM: No problem! It was lovely meeting you too and doing this interview.

KA: That's it for today Karakura, if you have any interest in Auffallen, head over to the shopping district where you can look around the store.

|[ ! ]| Recording Ended |[ ! ]|

Thank you Karakura for tuning into the latest news report and stay tune for more.

|[ ! ]| Karakura News Hotline |[ ! ]|
(020)-980-4487

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread