mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakura News | A Race to Remember

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Hello Karakura! Yesterday, many of the city's residents had a fun day outdoors! The main event was a long marathon, followed by an open water race. Here, I’ll explain everything that happened to those who couldn’t make it on this lovely day! First, people rushed into the beach. There was quite a large number of people occupying the area, and plenty of booths were placed around to entertain people. After a small waiting period, the contestants got in position. There were some small miscommunications, causing a huge fuss over people being too far over the line. . luckily it was eventually resolved after a load of arguing, and the police got involved. Finally, it was time to start the race! The call to go? The commissioner firing his Glock-17 into the air! Upon the gunshot being heard, everyone ran as fast as they could. While this event certainly started at the beach, it wasn’t contained to it. The track went through block D and eventually into the road. Almost all of Karakura was blocked off for the track and the safety of the runners as they chased an officer on a motorcycle.

Here, I have a photo of the runners getting close to the finish line during the marathon!

As the race came to a close, the runners were allowed to collect mementos to forever remember their completion of the Karakura Marathon. The winner of the marathon was Grace F. Moretti and for last place? Leon Kester. We must thank both of them for putting in their hard work, one for winning, and the other for putting in effort until the last second!

Now, let’s get into the open water race! Before the race, they gave everyone a short waiting period to calm down and get ready. Eventually, everyone lined up in the ocean. Once again, the race was started with a gunshot from the commissioner’s Glock-17. . Racers had to swim all the way around and eventually come back where they started from the other side. To keep everyone safe, Karakura’s EMS patrolled on jetskis and kept an eye out for those who had trouble swimming. The winner of the race wasn’t announced, but I think we can say everyone won here!

At the end of the water race, people were allowed to collect ANOTHER memento, further spreading the memory of this wonderful event. That’s all for today Karakura, I hope this report helped you feel included in this event, even if you weren’t able to attend.

Nobuyuki Kurihara
Have something you’d like reported on? Call the reporter hotline at (020)-980-4487.

Users who are viewing this thread