shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
A SKATE PARK SPEECH.gif

17/06/22
Umeda Kame, Senior Reporter

Alright, today was actually an eventful day! As a follow up from my previous report on the Deputy Mayor elections, today Governor Malachi Moralez hosted a gathering at the public skate park, located next to the Karakura News station and the beach football field.

At this gathering there was a stand for the restaurant, Shizukesa, they were serving snacks and refreshments. As people started arriving, Governor Moralez began his speech. In the beginning, he started with thanking the workers and owner from Shizukesa, as always, and spoke on how when he first came back from his tragic kidnappers, they gave him a full free meal. As well as his reasoning for picking the skate park, stating ‘it feels more genuine’

As he continued, he stated how this town had many problems, and how that can make the average citizen feel hopeless, however, its community that brightens up the place. Continuing on, he stated ‘I wish the best for this town, there are many issues that should not only be talked about but addressed.’

Then, he moved to the crime topic. This is a topic that is heavy in Karakura, and needs to be looked at with the most care. Here is an excerpt from his speech.

‘As someone who is a citizen of Karakura, I demand change too. I demand that the Karakura Police Department stop using riot gear and guns to answer a majority of their police calls.’

He spoke out about how he wanted KPD change, and while in her service in the police department, instead of replying to a call with a glock in his hand, he used a non-lethal taser. Wanting to defuse, not instigate.

Moralez then moved into the schooling topic, stating he wanted students to be taught with fairness, and allowed to have open opinions on topics.

He ended out his speech with stating that he wanted Karakura to work together, not be at a head to head battle with each other. In his final line, he said ‘There is no Karakura without 'u'.

This is the second speech and political gathering of the Deputy-Mayor elections, and I’m sure there is more to come. Keep updated with all of the current Election news with us, Karakura news!

Photo Credits : @Shadonk

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
I demand that the Karakura Police Department stop using riot gear and guns to answer a majority of their police calls.
Okay...Next time when the KPD raids an apartment where there's a bunch of people in it, we will hope that they have a tea party

Governor Kiyoko Akai for Deputy Mayor

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Okay...Next time when the KPD raids an apartment where there's a bunch of people in it, we will hope that they have a tea party

Governor Kiyoko Akai for Deputy Mayor
You Speak the truth KayLoon, VOTE KIYOKO!

Users who are viewing this thread