KARAKURA NEWS | Advice With Mami Mio, Second Edition

anders

Level 12
diskou
diskou
Omega
22 January 2022
Mami Mio

Following my wildly successful first advice segment, I am choosing to return my segment once again, because the citizens of Karakura need help, and they need it now.

Do you need advice? Send me a text at 0209804487, make sure to begin your text with “Mami Mio” so I know it is for me. Calls will be ignored, I simply do not have the time.

Q
“I want to die. Everyone in my life hates me. I am doomed. I am destined to be miserable. What do I do? Sincerely, Texter835.”
A
Is your life actually this wretched, or have you not made the necessary efforts to make it enjoyable, Texter835? The only person responsible for your own happiness is yourself! Drop some stressors from your life and find something to find joy in. Pick up a new hobby, then find people who share the same interest. Your happiness is up to you, Texter835!

Q
“What do I do if I think I am not pretty? Sincerely, Mochi.”
A
If you find yourself unhappy with the way you look, find healthy ways to look how you will be the happiest! I will always recommend trying some new hairstyles and clothes! These are easy changes you can make and can be super effective. Remember to make sure all the changes you make are not harmful, because it will worsen your feelings!

Q
“Everyone keeps calling me a hooker! And I don’t know why! I’m starting to think it’s because I wear lots of costumes. . . Cosplay maids and bunnies and stuff. Or my flirtatious personality, but it’s pissing me off! Sincerely, Pink Disaster”
A
With a situation like this, you can go for two routes. You can either own the title and reclaim it as your own, or you can fight it. The first option, reclamation, is fairly self-explanatory. Take the title for yourself so people can longer use it against you. If you do not want to take the first path, the best way to fight it is by proving to others that the label does not suit you. Show your personality and show the kind of person you really are!

Q
"Everyone is being so awful (to the point where I want to make them eat concrete) because they think that I am going to break my boyfriend's heart! BTW... I am not. How do I shut them up? - TS"
A
As any girlboss should know, the best way to prove to everyone that you are not going to break your boyfriend’s heart is by. . . well. . . not breaking his heart! Imagine the look on their faces in a year when they see you are still together! In the short term, people have trouble not shutting up, but once you prove them wrong, they will be speechless!

Do you need advice? Send me a text at 0209804487, make sure to begin your text with “Mami Mio” so I know it is for me. Calls will be ignored, I simply do not have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread