KARAKURA NEWS | AN UNDYING LEGACY

Polar

Level 100
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable

1/15/2022
Heng Yu

I've been stalling on this report for a long time ever since I heard the news. I was shocked myself just hearing about it. Just a few days ago Sakuta Hanazono was reported to be murdered. We talk about this and what he left behind.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​

Sakuta Hanazono was found at the Karakura powerplant with multiple stab wounds and slashes over his body. While we're sure this was a murder, no one knows who did it... like all the other murders that occur in Karakura.

His body was then taken to the Karakura Hospital where he was pronounced: dead. There are multiple murder suspects in the picture, two notable ones being the Akihito clan and the Kishi Division. Some say Sakuta had some sort of "rivalry" with Akihito, while others say he had some bad blood with Kishi.

Each gang's motives for wanting to kill Sakuta may be obvious like Akihito wanting to get rid of the competition or Kishi wanting to show that they're just as powerful as their enemies. We can't go on a long shot and assume it was either of these gangs but maybe we'll find out in the future to come, who really killed Sakuta.

Sakuta's funeral was held at the Karakura church where you can visit his grave at the monastery behind it, his death affected his entire family and clan but notably his 2 daughters.
He also left behind his clan the Hanazono family which inherited a new leader last week.

Sakuta left behind the Hanazono clan to a new leader, Sagawa Sang. It's said he's related to Ena Sang who took over the clan for a few days before Sagawa.
He also left his house to his oldest daughter and the rest of his belongings to his youngest.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
JOIN THE HANAZONO CLAN HERE
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SUBMIT REPORT IDEAS HERE:
(030)-329-3755

Opxxi

Level 4
Opxxi
Opxxi
Omega+
f to you :)

IGN: Opxxi
DISC: A?!#9608

IHOT1I [F.K+] [18] [Grade-12] Seana "Soul" W. Lacrosse
IHOT1I [F.K+] [18] [Grade-12] Aimee 'Meme' D. Yamada​