mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KARAKURA NEWS | Best Eats!

news reports header.gif
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Disclaimer that not all the restaurants will have a rating due to not opening.

In a world as bleak as this, food can bring people together or maybe make you feel a bit better about yourself. Listen, this will likely be my most lighthearted news article about something that is very deep-rooted in my family. So now I’m going to harshly critique your restaurants to see if it’s up to standard.

Spoiler warning, it’s not the greatest outcome! Most of the restaurants in Karakura don’t actually open, and that means most people sadly end up eating fast food. Or, if you have a good family, you have home cooking. Regardless, restaurants are important and Karakura is a barren wasteland in that regard.

Seriously, someone, please get more restaurants that open and have good service. I demand.

Okay, review time.

La Casa
★★☆☆☆
The first up on the list is one of the oldest restaurants in town. Now, the food quality is great…Sometimes. The problem is, most of the time, food can be delivered cold for most of the customers due to the slow service. They’re really hit or miss, a 50/50. The wait times can be a turn-off, especially when half of that wait time is that the waiters/waitresses simply don’t even acknowledge you half the time. If you go here to eat, go upstairs, they have lights on the seats to flag them down to you.

I gave this place two chances, the first being an utter disappointment because I walked in when they opened and didn’t receive any food until almost closing. The second time wasn’t as bleak and I actually got some food that was good. But if you’re looking to bring a partner to a dinner date, La Casa is not what I recommend because your date will be spent waiting.

Kissako
★★★★☆
Kissako is another bar and restaurant hybrid, but it accomplishes this goal much better than La Casa. Their staff actually seat you, meaning you get your order in as soon as you arrive. Their service is good and their staff are very nice. The food is amazing and is a great representation of Asian cuisine. I highly recommend Kissako for date nights and gatherings.

Koribureku Bakery
★★★★☆
Now, I might be the tiniest bit biased on this one because I love baked goods, but who doesn’t? The bakery doesn’t open too often, but when it does they provide good service and amazing food and coffee. If you need a start to your day before work, they’re perfect for it. Their workers are polite, too, which is very important for how they do their service.

11/7
★★★★★
Yes, I am putting this here, no, you cannot tell me I’m wrong. When all else fails, grabbing a bun and cheap coffee or slushie is probably the only thing you can do. Affordable, probably not as good, but the 11/7 has always been there for us! Unlike some of you. I’m deeply wounded by your restaurants. In fact, I’m breaking up with them. 11/7 is my new favorite, goodbye.

11/7, my beloved.
──────────────────────────────────
I am not apologizing.

So, eat up, Karakura.
- Your Secret Admirer
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Users who are viewing this thread