players online

Karakura News | Blood Heist

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
1652218762796.png

Hello, one and all! I’m Vivian Luck, and you are lucky to be here, viewing this. Today there was a blood drive! It was being hosted by the side of ‘Sanagi Entertainment’. There were of course tons of people there, all-around to give their blood for the blood drive! This seemed to be an overall friendly event for the citizens of Karakura. Being spotted almost everywhere, were citizens, hanging out with friends and having fun! Going along with the blood drive, 2 of the Governers were seen updating I.D’s, or getting them issued!

This seems to be an event for everyone! Yet the whole time or most of it, KPD were running around. Sometimes standing still or sometimes looking over their radio and speaking to one another. At the start of a ‘Blood Heist’. . There were even descriptions of people who were doing so, who knew that this could happen during such a friendly event? To the KPD friendly’s point to start a manhunt due to the Blood Heist. Some people even make the ‘funniest’ joke of calling said people vampires! Quickly the blood drive soon died down after that manhunt call-out. Most people run just to go back to Plaza or their homes, and some assist the KPD to find these people.

Towards the end, it was a fun day. Well, not for everybody as some people. . Got their blood stolen, and the EMS lost some of their blood they could use for future needs. Let's just hope next time, the ‘vampires’ don't strike for another Blood Heist.

Afterwords, the KPD was able to catch up to them, after a long chase! And they were all put behind bars, the blood was taken back to the hospital, most of it still useable for the future hospital needs.

A good word to say from this story, is that not everybody can be trusted, and you always have to beware of it all.

[!] Screenshot was taken by MikeShotz [!]

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Vivian Report!! Vivian Report!! Anyways I almost got to do this but I didn't get to, how depressing ):

Users who are viewing this thread