ximoc

Level 12
coupe
coupe
Notable
Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 3.30.32 PM.png

KARAKURA CRIME: BLOODY NEW YEARS
IWATA SHOJIRO

Welcome to the first report of a series where we write about the past and the present of the crime world in Karakura and how it influences our ever-growing community.

What an amazing way to start off 2022! Three hostages, a trunk, and a party shed were all that were needed to start the first major crime of 2022 here in Karakura.

The other day, on January 1st, two Karakura High School students and an attendee of Karakura University were abducted and taken to Ochiba Forest where the three girls were held captive.

The altercation, from what the three girls remember, started with the two high school students arguing with the suspected perpetrator. Not long after the argument started, the college attendee came to assist and help the two school girls. A few minutes pass and the man leaves, telling the three girls to stay where they were.

After the argument, a man wearing all black with a mask covering his face asked to speak with one of the girls, alone.

The girl’s name is Camille, a Karakura High School female football team member. The masked man took Camille into a secluded space as she described:

“. . And he placed some kinda. . cloth with something over my mouth and. . I passed out. I think he threw me into the trunk of his car! -”

The other two girls, Leilana Haukea, a Karakura High School cheerleader, and Aezysha Kjaer, a Karakura University volleyball team member, followed the man to his car shortly after Camille was forced into the man’s trunk. The two girls felt it was necessary to help her, so they did.

Bystanders say they witnessed the two girls go into the back of the man’s car, eager to help their friend. The man eventually drove off in the direction of the shopping district, where the car would come to the forest.

THE FOREST

Once the three victims were brought to the forest, they were taken to an old utility shed, where a broken sign that had the words “PARTY SHED” carved into it, hung over the door.

The time the three captives were in the shed is still unknown as two of the girls were knocked out, the other not having a watch or phone to track the time.

One of the girls describes the experience as horrifying, also stating:

“Shortly after we were taken to the shed, I was hit in the head with a crowbar. . and went unconscious. The next thing I remember was him dragging me out. . then we were alone. . in I think a whole ‘nother building. .”

The one being brought to another building was Leilana, the high school cheerleader. She said the perpetrator hit her ribcage with the crowbar, eventually severing her skin and the bone, as well as her kneecap.

We were able to get a description of the building, Leilana saying:

“I don’t remember the exterior. . I barely saw that, but inside there were stairs. . a sofa and then a fireplace right next to it. That’s all I remember about it really. .”

THE AFTERMATH

After an assumed hour or two of being held captive by the masked man, police caught onto the case. Four Karakura Police Department officers and detectives along with two EMS members fled to the scene.

Eyewitnesses stated: “I know one of those girls! I used to play football with them. .”

“When will these criminal acts end? We have had enough of this to deal with these past years, even in 2005 with the crumbled train station. . too many people are getting hurt, whether it’s by accident or on purpose, doesn’t matter.”

Once police arrived, the masked man eventually tried to leave. The man ran deep into Ochiba Forest, eventually getting shot, later the man was transported to his cell. It is still unknown when the man was shot, what charges he is being faced with, or who he really is.

After speaking with multiple detectives, they said they were not even aware of the kidnapping as it was taken under a different set of officers.

I and another coworker were unable to get more information on the attack.

I’m Iwata Shojiro, this is Karakura News.
Thanks for listening and reading.

For business inquiries, stories, and tips, please contact me via my work number at:

+81 (030)-852-7188

SCREENSHOT CREDIT: @Polar

[!] ALL TIMES ARE OOC

Last edited:

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
The most captivating news report I’ve read yet (o)_(o) go you!

Users who are viewing this thread